PDA

View Full Version : Hodgson out!

Hitler
17-09-2017, 05:06 PM
He's had his chance, 90 plus minutes - how many more chances does Woy need?

Poyet is available.

PIE "N" MASH
17-09-2017, 08:25 PM
Your mums in the market for a new 11,pack em in son,pack em in:S::S:

Joe85
17-09-2017, 08:30 PM
School holidays over, i see.

Guess you're getting bored exposing yourself to an empty climbing frame.

Paedo.

Hitler
18-09-2017, 05:09 PM
School holidays over, i see.

Guess you're getting bored exposing yourself to an empty climbing frame.

Paedo.

Hi scumbag, best you can think up in your small chav brain is that, you pos?
Ah well, it makes you easier to humilia tell I guess

grand aigle
18-09-2017, 05:38 PM

Ahh hes invented a 2 new words.

Joe85
18-09-2017, 05:42 PM

Is it all that talking to children online that makes you type like a 7 year old?

Piss stained, trampy nonce ****.

Hitler
19-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Is it all that talking to children online that makes you type like a 7 year old?

Piss stained, trampy nonce ****.

I think it's your shopping routine that has you familiar with kiddies sunshine. Are you a Michael Jackson apologist, claiming you were a "victim"?
Was it your dad, or did you just call him daddy as part of the process?

grand aigle
19-09-2017, 06:05 PM
I think it's your shopping routine that has you familiar with kiddies sunshine. Are you a Michael Jackson apologist, claiming you were a "victim"?
Was it your dad, or did you just call him daddy as part of the process?

This supposed to be a football forum yet all you ever do is talk about your own perverted sexual fantasies and your imaginary cruises and motor boats you wish you owned! Surely you can find a forum dealing with that sort of stuff and **** off from here??

Hitler
19-09-2017, 09:57 PM
This supposed to be a football forum yet all you ever do is talk about your own perverted sexual fantasies and your imaginary cruises and motor boats you wish you owned! Surely you can find a forum dealing with that sort of stuff and **** off from here??

I just give you twats back what you dish out.
The thread I started is about Hodgson by the way, where's your input then tosser?

grand aigle
20-09-2017, 06:54 AM
The thread I started is about Hodgson by the way, where's your input then tosser?

What a nice polite person you are! Sad and lonely individual, shit job (if you even have one), no friends, fat and bald with rotting stumps for teeth. Live in a shit flat in a shitty part of Brighton. Even your own fans hate you. So you come on here to make yourself feel better by ranting your perverted fantasies from the safety of your bedroom. You cant post without insults can you? Think that about describes you, doesn't it? Go and get a life you sad case!

smileysmith
20-09-2017, 10:25 AM
You really don't, by the way.

You just post stuff on here that repeatedly proves what a strange, sad and lonely probably noncey tramp you are.

HTH. :hi:

SwoopingGull
21-09-2017, 06:35 AM
You really don't, by the way.

You just post stuff on here that repeatedly proves what a strange, sad and lonely probably noncey tramp you are.

HTH. :hi:
Those in glass houses and all that lol.

smileysmith
21-09-2017, 09:28 AM
Those in glass houses and all that lol.
You've seen the state of it, right? (http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?240627-Online-dating&p=4876743&viewfull=1#post4876743) Or are you like that too?

SwoopingGull
21-09-2017, 11:05 AM
You've seen the state of it, right? (http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?240627-Online-dating&p=4876743&viewfull=1#post4876743) Or are you like that too?

State of what?

I don't judge people on their appearance i'm not small minded like that. Only people who don't feel so good about their self need to be-little and put down others for the way they look. I bet you're perfect and have no flaws?

smileysmith
21-09-2017, 12:57 PM
State of what?

I don't judge people on their appearance i'm not small minded like that. Only people who don't feel so good about their self need to be-little and put down others for the way they look. I bet you're perfect and have no flaws?
Read the frigging thread you plumb. That fella bragging about his brilliance with the ladies, and then appearing in the photo as a tramp. That's Hitler.

Now run along.

SwoopingGull
24-09-2017, 07:17 AM
Read the frigging thread you plumb. That fella bragging about his brilliance with the ladies, and then appearing in the photo as a tramp. That's Hitler.

Now run along.
So what? And your life is perfect I take it? Why does it get to you so much? Why don't you just ignore him? I think it says more about you then him.

Crofty
24-09-2017, 08:49 PM
So what? And your life is perfect I take it? Why does it get to you so much? Why don't you just ignore him? I think it says more about you then him.

He is the one posting on a rival's site you pillock. Jog on.:rolleyes:

SwoopingGull
24-09-2017, 09:41 PM
He is the one posting on a rival's site you pillock. Jog on.:rolleyes:
No need to get offensive and angry because you don't have any points or goals after 6 games.

Oh and on your 2nd manager lol. Embarrassing

smileysmith
26-09-2017, 03:36 PM
So what?So, for him to attempt to criticise others on here is laughable.And your life is perfect I take it?I'm certainly very happy with it. Why does it get to you so much?Err, it really, really doesn't.Why don't you just ignore him?Because I like taking the piss out of the twat. And you for that matter. You appear to think your feeble dribblings on here "get to" anybody. Laughable. But keep trying, you are entertaining in the sheer desperation of your posts to have any affect on Palace fans. I think it says more about you then him.Do you now? :D
You've seen the state of it, right? (http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?240627-Online-dating&p=4876743&viewfull=1#post4876743) Or are you like that too?I think we have our answer.
Save
Save

Pidster
26-09-2017, 07:23 PM
No need to get offensive and angry because you don't have any points or goals after 6 games.

Oh and on your 2nd manager lol. Embarrassing

You really are a tedious, repetitative, simpleton, who proves time and time again, that your basic comprehension is probably on a par with a nine year old.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-09-2017, 07:29 PM
You really are a tedious, repetitative, simpleton, who proves time and time again, that your basic comprehension is probably on a par with a nine year old.

Donít worry mate if the tide turns he will go the same way as all the other piping Tarquins

Pidster
26-09-2017, 07:58 PM
Donít worry mate if the tide turns he will go the same way as all the other piping Tarquins

Suffer the same fate as Londoner's hard drive?

SwoopingGull
27-09-2017, 08:55 AM
Listen just because you're shit don't take it out on us Proper Brighton fans ok. If you're looking to vent and get out some anger then i suggest contacting this person (https://twitter.com/CEO4TAG).

SwoopingGull
27-09-2017, 08:57 AM

See even you're not that confident you will survive. What you going to do if the tide does not turn :eek:

Will you take it like a lil bitch?

smileysmith
27-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Proper Brighton fans

Are they the ones that hand out the song sheets?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
27-09-2017, 05:16 PM
See even you're not that confident you will survive. What you going to do if the tide does not turn :eek:

I bet you say that to all the boys you silver tongued cavalier you

old git
27-09-2017, 06:00 PM

Why do you equate everything to sex ?Seems like you are trying too hard to look like you ain't some sad,lonely,hideous,pathetic,strange figure of a man.

Eagleinsussex
27-09-2017, 06:30 PM

:lux:

SwoopingGull
28-09-2017, 06:25 AM
Why do you equate everything to sex ?Seems like you are trying too hard to look like you ain't some sad,lonely,hideous,pathetic,strange figure of a man.
Yes OG that's exactly it, damn you've rumbled me. And what other stuff have I equated to sex? Everything? Please show me quotes or are you making stuff up again?

SwoopingGull
28-09-2017, 06:28 AM
Are they the ones that hand out the song sheets?
No we have the words on the big screen silly. Have you given up goal music when you score this season as I've not heard it once?
Is that a homophobic reference?

smileysmith
28-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Oh well those responses put us in our place. :lux: Bravo etc.

:D

old git
28-09-2017, 02:02 PM
Yes OG that's exactly it, damn you've rumbled me. And what other stuff have I equated to sex? Everything? Please show me quotes or are you making stuff up again?

What other posters on here have bragged about their missus giving them a blow job etc.
You are ******* weird.
FACT.

Eagleinsussex
28-09-2017, 03:34 PM
What other posters on here have bragged about their missus giving them a blow job etc.
You are ******* weird.
FACT.

Although saying that his misuses does give a good bj ;)

PIE "N" MASH
28-09-2017, 05:49 PM
Form an orderly queue gents,Mrs gullet is giving head.
Is there an option for teeth in or out:p

SwoopingGull
28-09-2017, 05:53 PM
You are ******* weird.
FACT.
When have I bragged? I've mentioned it twice in jest to the other baffon Mr Grand.

Call me all the names you want OG. Sticks and stones lol

SwoopingGull
28-09-2017, 05:53 PM
The deep throat is good init...

SwoopingGull
28-09-2017, 05:54 PM
Form an orderly queue gents,Mrs gullet is giving head.
Is there an option for teeth in or out:p
She would probably laugh at your manhood lol...

PIE "N" MASH
28-09-2017, 06:12 PM
She would probably laugh at your manhood lol...

Not last night she never,charged me 2 bob:lux::lux:

SwoopingGull
29-09-2017, 09:32 AM

Ahh bless you, cant get the real thing so has to make it up lol...

PIE "N" MASH
29-09-2017, 10:49 AM
Ahh bless you, cant get the real thing so has to make it up lol...

LOL indeed.

SwoopingGull
29-09-2017, 11:03 AM
LOL indeed.

Fair enough for admitting it. First signs of recovery. :sunglasses:

thereichstuff
30-09-2017, 07:42 AM

Best drink of the night .

grand aigle
30-09-2017, 05:06 PM
When have I bragged? I've mentioned it twice in jest to the other baffon Mr Grand.

the word is buffoon you retard....and stop sending me abusive pms please...its been reported!

Pidster
01-10-2017, 05:53 AM

You are a tedious moron.

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 09:26 AM
You are a tedious moron.

And you're an attention seeker. why else post it in bold?

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 09:26 AM
the word is buffoon you retard....and stop sending me abusive pms please...its been reported!

Mod Mod, that nasty SG sends me made up abusive messages. Please ban him. pathetic lol

Pidster
02-10-2017, 10:30 AM
And you're an attention seeker. why else post it in bold?

I thought it might make it easier for you to understand. You are obviously a simpleton.

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 10:38 AM
I thought it might make it easier for you to understand. You are obviously a simpleton.

Yes, if you say it, it must be true. Why don't you put it in bold again so i can understand it easier?

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 12:27 PM
Mod Mod, that nasty SG sends me made up abusive messages. Please ban him. pathetic lol

Actually wanker, they told me about it! Get your facts right!

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Actually wanker, they told me about it! Get your facts right!
Yea of course they did. I reckon the truth is closer to you have see I have message you on your profile, seen I've edited it with a dot then asked a mod to check it out lol.

Oh why so abusive? Getting a bit angry? Always tell when some one is losing a battle because they result to being angry and abusive.

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Yea of course they did. I reckon the truth is closer to you have see I have message you on your profile, seen I've edited it with a dot then asked a mod to check it out lol.

Oh why so abusive? Getting a bit angry? Always tell when some one is losing a battle because they result to being angry and abusive.

Not angry at all, why would I be? You? dont flatter yourself!

old git
02-10-2017, 05:52 PM

Jesus you are really strange.

Pidster
02-10-2017, 06:07 PM
Yes, if you say it, it must be true. Why don't you put it in bold again so i can understand it easier?
I don't have a problem with some of your lot on here ( and the BBS doesn't have "infractions" like Bozza's ad riddled pension ), but you bring nothing to the party apart from your lurid sexual exploits and your dimwittery.... neither of which are needed here. Be a little love and pop off to somewhere else where I am sure your dull wit will be more appreciated.

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 06:36 PM
I don't have a problem with some of your lot on here ( and the BBS doesn't have "infractions" like Bozza's ad riddled pension ), but you bring nothing to the party apart from your lurid sexual exploits and your dimwittery.... neither of which are needed here. Be a little love and pop off to somewhere else where I am sure your dull wit will be more appreciated.

If you have problem with the way NSC is run or indeed have a problem with bozza then contact him. We don't have any say in the way it's ran so stop using it as a stick to beat us with and take it up with him. I'm sure he will give you a decent reply but you won't so stop moaning about it.

Lurid sexual exploits? Lol A few comments maybe. I think you're exaggerating a bit there but keep on twisting things.

Coastal Palace
02-10-2017, 06:37 PM
If you have problem with the way NSC is run or indeed have a problem with bozza then contact him. We don't have any say in the way it's ran so stop using it as a stick to beat us with and take it up with him. I'm sure he will give you a decent reply but you won't so stop moaning about it.

Lurid sexual exploits? Lol A few comments maybe. I think you're exaggerating a bit there but keep on twisting things.

You're an inbred.

Pidster
02-10-2017, 08:30 PM

I was trying to point out , you quarter-wit, that you have been cut far too much slack on here. Your illiterate ramblings, tedious repitition, dunce like knowledge of football, insults and sexual boasting , is very, very boring. Please go away and bore the living shit out of your fellow weed.

The reason why bully boy Bozza doesn't have an "away end", is because it would have made some pretty sorry reading for the last few years. Whilst you tawdry mob are "riding the wave" I guess there may be some sort of financial imperative to keep you sad souks coralled in the same place.

SwoopingGull
03-10-2017, 09:13 AM
I was trying to point out , you quarter-wit, that you have been cut far too much slack on here. Your illiterate ramblings, tedious repitition, dunce like knowledge of football, insults and sexual boasting , is very, very boring. Please go away and bore the living shit out of your fellow weed.

The reason why bully boy Bozza doesn't have an "away end", is because it would have made some pretty sorry reading for the last few years. Whilst you tawdry mob are "riding the wave" I guess there may be some sort of financial imperative to keep you sad souks coralled in the same place.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.. :jerkit:

SwoopingGull
03-10-2017, 09:14 AM
You're an inbred.

And you are stuck in the day. Don't take it out on us because you're not happy with how you club is being run by Parish, take it up with him on Twitter- https://twitter.com/CEO4TAG

Pidster
03-10-2017, 10:06 AM

Did I say quarter-wit? I think I may have over-estimated you.

SwoopingGull
04-10-2017, 10:17 AM
Did I say quarter-wit? I think I may have over-estimated you.

You don't even know what you said? And i'm the quarter-wit? :hi:

Phil's Barber
04-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Always tell when some one is losing a battle because they result to being angry and abusive.

:p

Pidster
04-10-2017, 11:16 AM
You don't even know what you said? And i'm the quarter-wit? :hi:

Finally we agree on something. Now , be a little love and pop off to somewhere, where your level of wit will be at the right level...may I suggest Northstand Chat

SwoopingGull
04-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Finally we agree on something. Now , be a little love and pop off to somewhere, where your level of wit will be at the right level...may I suggest Northstand Chat

Yea right you numpty lol.. Like i will listen to you, :jerkit:

smileysmith
04-10-2017, 12:04 PM
^ He does love that wanker smiley doesn't he. Must have an affinity with it.

SwoopingGull
04-10-2017, 12:05 PM

Keep smiling smiley. xx

Phil's Barber
04-10-2017, 12:19 PM

I think it's his signature.

SwoopingGull
06-10-2017, 11:13 AM

keep smiling smiley . xx

SwoopingGull
06-10-2017, 11:14 AM
I think it's his signature.

:rolleyes:

Londoner
24-10-2017, 09:53 PM
Why do you lot keep doing this to me ? It's so funny :D

Spanked by Brizzle City tonight. Lovely stuff :lux:

EagleEater
24-10-2017, 10:01 PM

I know the phrase "The gift that keeps on giving" gets thrown around a lot, but so far this season they really have been the absolute definition of it! It's mind blowing just how bad they are with all the money spent over the last 5 years. Currently a toxic and rotten club from top to bottom.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
24-10-2017, 10:03 PM
I know the phrase "The gift that keeps on giving" gets thrown around a lot, but so far this season they really have been the absolute definition of it! It's mind blowing just how bad they are with all the money spent over the last 5 years. Currently a toxic and rotten club from top to bottom.

Hard to disagree unfortunately

old git
25-10-2017, 05:22 AM
I tend to not get upset about reserve team games.

relegatedeagle
25-10-2017, 10:21 AM
I tend to not get upset about reserve team games.

Absolutely OG, but if it were my team losing heavily to a lower division side, I would be slightly concerned my clubs strength in depth is just a little bit sh*t

Richard Russell
25-10-2017, 10:29 AM
I tend to not get upset about reserve team games.Youíre a lot more tolerant than me, I hate it when our youth team loses let alone members of the first team squad. No wonder the fans reacted like they did, they are getting panned for it on the radio but shouldnít be. At least the tickets were cheap.

With your first team underperforming this was a perfect opportunity for the squad players to push for places, increase the competition and improve your team. Roy must be well pissed off.

CharlieCPFC
25-10-2017, 10:37 AM
Absolutely OG, but if it were my team losing heavily to a lower division side, I would be slightly concerned my clubs strength in depth is just a little bit sh*t

Concerned? We know our squad depth is shit, doesn't take a genius to suss that one out.

CharlieCPFC
25-10-2017, 10:38 AM

I'm devastated, probably feeling 2% the devastation you felt following Bristol City scuppering your title chances though.

SwoopingGull
25-10-2017, 10:56 AM
I'm devastated, probably feeling 2% the devastation you felt following Bristol City scuppering your title chances though.

We had the same end result tho - Promotion. Now look at us.

Phil's Barber
25-10-2017, 11:25 AM

Yep. You're still a bunch of soppy Tarquins only slightly more trappy than you were before.

CharlieCPFC
25-10-2017, 11:25 AM
We had the same end result tho - Pawade Now look at us.

EFA

old git
25-10-2017, 02:15 PM

Well done, three points of the relegation places.Surely the open top bus is booked for Sunday?

roy1972
25-10-2017, 02:20 PM
No Palace fans on our forum for ages. A quick appearance from them after they beat Chelsea and that's it. We have to come on here for the rivalry. Getting dull this now

old git
25-10-2017, 02:23 PM
No Palace fans on our forum for ages. A quick appearance from them after they beat Chelsea and that's it. We have to come on here for the rivalry. Getting dull this now

Who the **** are you?:clown: :D

RazorsEdge
25-10-2017, 02:27 PM
Who the **** are you?:clown: :D

I reckon it is Spencer.....

thereichstuff
25-10-2017, 02:29 PM
6 posts in 3 years :) heís been keeping his powder dry :D

mpfn
25-10-2017, 03:25 PM
6 posts in 3 years :) heís been keeping his powder dry :D

He's been binding his time, I'm sure he'll be as prolific as Soppy Gull.

Payney
25-10-2017, 03:44 PM

Says the ****wit with 6 posts in 3 years :D

grand aigle
25-10-2017, 05:05 PM
I reckon it is Spencer.....

yet another incarnation of soppygull?

RazorsEdge
25-10-2017, 08:40 PM

Could be

CPFC31
25-10-2017, 08:49 PM

Yes im Looking... Still nothing. **** me stay in the PL for 5 years and get to a cup final then come back with 'now look at us'. :hi:

Richard Russell
25-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Nice to see West Ham bounce back from their humbling against us. Who have they got next?

Coastal Palace
25-10-2017, 09:22 PM
Nice to see West Ham bounce back from their humbling against us. Who have they got next?

Richard Russell, if it weren't for your club of choice then I'd really like you.
Actually, sod that. I don't care what your club is. I like you regardless.
:)

SJ'sLoveMonkey
25-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Watch out Coastal your mate is lurking! Old Billy big potatoes Mat is coming for ya!

Coastal Palace
25-10-2017, 09:37 PM
That's as maybe, SJ but I still like Mr Russell.
I can't help it. I just do.
And that's that!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
25-10-2017, 09:42 PM
That's as maybe, SJ but I still like Mr Russell.
I can't help it. I just do.
And that's that!

To each his own I suppose. I think he is a two faced Tarquin wanker but thatís just my opinion :p

Coastal Palace
25-10-2017, 09:44 PM
To each his own I suppose. I think he is a two faced Tarquin wanker but thatís just my opinion :p

Oh I know but I like him though.
He gives me lots of rep.:D

Coastal Palace
25-10-2017, 09:50 PM
If I have a failing, SJ. and I stress the word 'if' ....then I'm too soft for me own good.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
25-10-2017, 09:54 PM
If I have a failing, SJ. and I stress the word 'if' ....then I'm too soft for me own good.

I can see that Coastal, man up son! :D;)

Coastal Palace
25-10-2017, 09:56 PM
I can see that Coastal, man up son! :D;)

:supergrin:
I'm giving it a go.

thereichstuff
26-10-2017, 05:59 AM

Yep , tryís to say the right thing but thereís a sneaky side to him . Heís tolerated but not trusted .

thereichstuff
26-10-2017, 06:18 AM
That’s got me thinking .With All these weeds on here atm you tend to build up a mental picture of them . Here’s mine :

Richard : as above
Mat : mid 40’s pretends to be a long term fan but it’s all bluster . Prolific wanker and won’t be seen for dust when the going gets tough .
Soppy gull/ parish wig : teenager , full of testosterone and bluster .Sends numerous threatening pms.
Woody : spineless weed who doesn’t go anymore and has shown his face at long last .
Londoner : spencer :D say no more
Hitler : we’ve seen the picture but he’s as I’d imagined he’d look .
Wiggers : sound , been going for years and always backs his club .
Roy : :confused:
Furk : I like him , wish he was on here more .
Relegate : I cant make my mind up on him , abit of a knob generally .
Botty / omfg and others : try’s to be funny but fails miserably. Abit tiresome mostly
That’s all of them I think , how accurate am I ?

SwoopingGull
26-10-2017, 11:46 AM
That’s got me thinking .With All these weeds on here atm you tend to build up a mental picture of them . Here’s mine :

Richard : as above
Mat : mid 40’s pretends to be a long term fan but it’s all bluster . Prolific wanker and won’t be seen for dust when the going gets tough .
Soppy gull/ parish wig : teenager , full of testosterone and bluster .Sends numerous threatening pms.
Woody : spineless weed who doesn’t go anymore and has shown his face at long last .
Londoner : spencer :D say no more
Hitler : we’ve seen the picture but he’s as I’d imagined he’d look .
Wiggers : sound , been going for years and always backs his club .
Roy : :confused:
Furk : I like him , wish he was on here more .
Relegate : I cant make my mind up on him , abit of a knob generally .
Botty / omfg and others : try’s to be funny but fails miserably. Abit tiresome mostly
That’s all of them I think , how accurate am I ?

Couldnt be wrong if you tried. 10/10 for effort tho, shame your team don't show that amount of effort :D

Im dying to see these PM's you say i send, if your carrying on the joke to get at me then its not so carry on.

thereichstuff
26-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Bang on the money I reckon .

SwoopingGull
27-10-2017, 10:48 AM
Bang on the money I reckon .

Then fair play to you. We know you're deluded so we go a little easy on you.

SwoopingGull
27-10-2017, 11:17 AM

You are really shit at attention to detail ain't you? lol

grand aigle
27-10-2017, 12:11 PM
You are really shit at attention to detail ain't you? lol

What would you know about attention to detail? Going for another 60+ posts today are you? 15 already, early yet, reckon you could get up to 75 at least..

SwoopingGull
27-10-2017, 01:02 PM
What would you know about attention to detail? Going for another 60+ posts today are you? 15 already, early yet, reckon you could get up to 75 at least..

Ah, you made a big song and dance about me looking at your profile no you go and check how many post i have made. I feel privileged you care so much.

grand aigle
27-10-2017, 02:57 PM
Ah, you made a big song and dance about me looking at your profile no you go and check how many post i have made. I feel privileged you care so much.

As you told me my attention to detail was shit....I simply looked at yours!
Attention to detail you stupid c**t!!

mpfn
27-10-2017, 03:01 PM
When someone starts telling you about his job, when he shags his mrs, how many kids he has, and not forgetting his badmington nights, you can guess what we're dealing with.

SwoopingGull
27-10-2017, 03:04 PM
As you told me my attention to detail was shit....I simply looked at yours!
Attention to detail you stupid c**t!!
Oops and agian. Your two easi.

grand aigle
27-10-2017, 03:56 PM

Oh I get it, you cant spell to save your life, I point out your illiteracy (look it up), then you pretend you did it on purpose, like you have in this post......good god you're desperate aren't you....sad and desperate

sylvan eagle
28-10-2017, 09:05 PM

Still half term over, you might learn to spell next week

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:28 PM
And you're just too thick to bother with! Pretending you're doing it on purpose , just makes you look even more stupid than normal...:jerkit:
Change your username to stupidgull and people may believe you!

EagleEater
28-10-2017, 09:52 PM
And you're just too thick to bother with! Pretending you're doing it on purpose , just makes you look even more stupid than normal...:jerkit:

I was going to reply with something a bit savage but then I realise you are just spent, washed out 'has been' spurting shit behind the safety of his monitor.

Enjoy your evening. :p

Eagleinsussex
28-10-2017, 10:19 PM
I was going to reply with something a bit savage but then I realise you are just spent, washed out 'has been' spurting shit behind the safety of his monitor.

Uh oh it's the keyboard warrior again.....

Hitler
28-10-2017, 11:15 PM
Oh I get it, you cant spell to save your life, I point out your illiteracy (look it up), then you pretend you did it on purpose, like you have in this post......good god you're desperate aren't you....sad and desperate

Ffs stfu pos!

grand aigle
29-10-2017, 07:13 AM

Oooh, proper tough! :jerkit:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-10-2017, 07:17 AM

Shit you really are hard as a coffin nail mate, I thought it was all an act

SwoopingGull
29-10-2017, 07:54 AM

Yes I'm two Vic. I'm not donig it on perpus. I fill I'm getting a educatsion from you. Who wood of fort a palace fan wood help a Brighton fan.

grand aigle
29-10-2017, 09:17 AM
Yes I'm two Vic. I'm not donig it on perpus. I fill I'm getting a educatsion from you. Who wood of fort a palace fan wood help a Brighton fan.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!:jerkit: We've been educating Brighton for 30 years!

Hitler
29-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Did everyone see Roy Hodgson celebrating the late home leveler vs West Ham?
Coo, a point saved there, that was major!
I am surprised he didn't skip across the pitch like he'd just won the FA Cup.
It was indeed, major.

SwoopingGull
29-10-2017, 04:49 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!:jerkit: We've been educating Brighton for 30 years!
Yes off coarse yuo hav. Whi r yuo tried? Is it waching you're taem plae?

grand aigle
29-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Yes off coarse yuo hav. Whi r yuo tried? Is it waching you're taem plae?

You're about as funny as aids, pal !
From your post you are about 12 years old!

SwoopingGull
29-10-2017, 04:59 PM
You're about as funny as aids, pal !
From your post you are about 12 years old!
I'm am knot 12 yuo no.

grand aigle
29-10-2017, 05:02 PM
I'm am knot 12 yuo no.

Wow you should go on the stage, you're ******* hilarious!!

SwoopingGull
29-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Wow you should go on the stage, you're ******* hilarious!!
Fanks. Whi yuo bean nise two mei?

grand aigle
29-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Fanks. Whi yuo bean nise two mei?

Because you are retarded, and one shouldnt be nasty to people with arrested development.....

SwoopingGull
29-10-2017, 07:27 PM
Because you are retarded, and one shouldnt be nasty to people with arrested development.....
Fuel off compemants yuo ain't ya.

Eagleinsussex
29-10-2017, 08:32 PM

Fvckwit

thereichstuff
29-10-2017, 08:40 PM
Fvckwit

Thatís how he spells in his threatening pms .

grand aigle
29-10-2017, 09:07 PM

Give it up its not even a little bit funny, just makes you look even more stupid than your name would suggest.

Coastal Palace
29-10-2017, 09:11 PM

You're a f*cking div.
As if that needed clarifying!

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 07:05 AM
Give it up its not even a little bit funny, just makes you look even more stupid than your name would suggest.
Oh com on. Yuo luv puling me up on mi sppelings and nwo yove stoped. Your the won how startde it.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 07:05 AM
You're a f*cking div.
As if that needed clarifying!
And you are a sad lonely individual still stuck in the 80's

grand aigle
30-10-2017, 07:21 AM
Oh com on. Yuo luv puling me up on mi sppelings and nwo yove stoped. Your the won how startde it..

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 08:07 AM
Donte quite that easi. I was started to injoy miselve.

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 08:11 AM
And you are a sad lonely individual still stuck in the 80's

You'll know your place soon enough, scum.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 08:13 AM
You'll know your place soon enough, scum.
We do. Above you like I said. I'm willing to put a ton on finishing higher than you. You game?

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 08:16 AM
We do. Above you like I said. I'm willing to put a ton on finishing higher than you. You game?

I'm not a betting man. Never have been but even if you do finish above us you're still scum.
And we've been in the top flight longer than you have.

5-nil and you can't go home.....

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 08:18 AM
And you gave up your home without a fight too.
You wankers.

Eagleinsussex
30-10-2017, 08:31 AM

Fvckwit

grand aigle
30-10-2017, 08:44 AM
Donte quite that easi. I was started to injoy miselve.

You really are a simple minded retarded fvckwit!

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 08:44 AM
Fvckwit
Love it. Lol

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 08:46 AM
You really are a simple minded retarded fvckwit!
Realy, that's knot ferry nise. Whats a mata khant take the bantz

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 08:55 AM
Realy, that's knot ferry nise. Whats a mata khant take the bantz

Who really was up Peter Ward then?
Was it you?

CharlieCPFC
30-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Love it. Lol

You do and all don't ya, your obsession with this board is beyond worrying. Did a Palace fan shag your missus or something? Probably explains the whole sexual insecurity you've shown on here.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 10:05 AM
You do and all don't ya, your obsession with this board is beyond worrying. Did a Palace fan shag your missus or something? Probably explains the whole sexual insecurity you've shown on here.

Nah, no obsession, just like to watch you fall apart and you still have hope that you will survive - You reckon you got 8 winnable games coming up but you have only won 6 out of about 70 games.

Im just here to see all the shit and bump all these post to the Brighton fans over here when you finally stop stinking the Prem out and no palace fans will be in the away end.

You're a one man team and without Zaha you wouldnt have any points lol...

Eagleinsussex
30-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Nah, no obsession, just like to watch you fall apart and you still have hope that you will survive - You reckon you got 8 winnable games coming up but you have only won 6 out of about 70 games.

Im just here to see all the shit and bump all these post to the Brighton fans over here when you finally stop stinking the Prem out and no palace fans will be in the away end.

You're a one man team and without Zaha you wouldnt have any points lol...

Fvckwit

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 12:59 PM
Fvckwit

Love it :lux:

Eagleinsussex
30-10-2017, 02:00 PM
Love it :lux:

Fvckwit