PDA

View Full Version : Match Ticket Information Tottenham away (WEMBLEY) Sun 5 Nov 12 noon HOME END TICKETS

Dorking .Eagle
20-09-2017, 09:11 AM
The Tottenham away game (at WEMBLEY Stadium) on Sunday 5th November (12 noon) is not yet on sale to Palace fans, and ticketing details have not yet been announced.

However, it is expected the allocation will be circa 3,000 tickets.

There may be low interest in this game from Palace fans, due to the poxy kick off time, and that it is also on tv.

OR

loads of Palace fans might want to go as it is Palace at Wembley and an easy to get to away game.

IF you are interested, and don't think you would qualify for an away ticket in the official Palace section, then HOME sections tickets have gone on completely general sale today.

This is the link : https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/details/event.aspx?itemref=10119

Palace fans will be in the bottom tier, blocks 113-116, so blocks 519/520 would be in the top tier directly above the Palace section, and there is currently loads and loads of tickets available

Corporate tickets for the game can be accessed from the following link

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/details/event.aspx?itemref=-10119

ALL TICKETS sold via these links are supposedly for Home (or neutral) fans only - in theory you could be ejected if you openly support Palace (unless hundreds of fellow Palace fans around you in the same block do the same!)

Before people start to moan, yes I know it's not a 'proper' game at Wembley and 'just a league game' or 'just Spurs away', but some people may want to know how to get a ticket in any case! Adult tickets in the Palace section will be £30, and these home end ones are £40 so most people will probably keep their powder dry for now, but just trying to be helpful!

Kirby
20-09-2017, 09:14 AM
This is going to end well.

Dorking .Eagle
20-09-2017, 09:19 AM
This is going to end well.

We did similar for an FA Cup game at WHL about 10 or so years ago, even with a 5000 allocation, another 500 or so all organised themselves to be in the same block through the BBS, and it was fine.

3000 may well be sufficient away allocation what with the kick off time of noon on a Sunday, but just making people aware of other options

adrenalin john
20-09-2017, 09:19 AM
Palace fans will be in the bottom tier, blocks 113-116, so blocks 519/520 would be in the top tier directly above the Palace section, and there is currently loads and loads of tickets available

I think that is a highly helpful suggestion. The only reason the scum that is Levy has restricted the away numbers is the prices for away tickets are limited to £30.

The FA should have made it a condition of moving to Wembley that he increased the number to 15% of the ground - if the away team wanted that sort of number. Weak.

I hate Enic, I hate Levy, I hate Spurs

Dorking .Eagle
20-09-2017, 09:26 AM
The FA should have made it a condition of moving to Wembley that he increased the number to 15% of the ground - if the away team wanted that sort of number. Weak.

Agree. Against Barnsley last night, they allocated the away team 5,000 tickets in the lower tier, because the EFL Cup rules said they had to.

They had 20,000 empty seats against Burnley so there will be more than enough room for another chunk of Palace fans to organise themselves together in the top tier, which is hardly full of hardcore Spurs fanatics looking at seats sold already to their members.

It's not like we start a 'how to get home end tickets' thread every time we sell out Chelsea or Arsenal away, but this is an unusual situation where more than the usual number of fans may wish to go simply because it's 'Palace at Wembley'

Kirby
20-09-2017, 10:20 AM
just making people aware of other options

Sorry, I wasn't having a go. It's helpful to know.

I just can't see a load of Palace fans (potentially mixed with Spurs fans) in the home section ending well.

I imagine it'll be irrelevant anyway. Can't see us selling more than 3,000 for a 12pm KO on a Sunday, even if it is at Wembley.

Dorking .Eagle
20-09-2017, 10:45 AM
I also think 3,000 will be more or less enough because of the time it is played. However I can still see there being some Palace in the home end - the sort of people who never buy a Palace membership, or people who want more tickets than CPFC loyalty restrictions will allow, so they can go with friends or family

Nth Kent Eagle
20-09-2017, 10:52 AM
We did similar for an FA Cup game at WHL about 10 or so years ago, even with a 5000 allocation, another 500 or so all organised themselves to be in the same block through the BBS, and it was fine.

3000 may well be sufficient away allocation what with the kick off time of noon on a Sunday, but just making people aware of other options

We went in the Shelf that day and there were lots of silent fans around us in the corner bit next to the away end. When Palace came out we realised we were all Eagles in that section. Not sure the Spurs supporters were too happy on the concourse at half time but they won and there was no trouble.

Daniel_Nash
20-09-2017, 11:15 AM
I think that is a highly helpful suggestion. The only reason the scum that is Levy has restricted the away numbers is the prices for away tickets are limited to £30.

I hate Enic, I hate Levy, I hate Spurs

Yeh?

(For the Chelsea game)
The Times: the decision to impose such a restriction was made following security talks between representatives from Brent Council, the Metropolitan Police, the London Ambulance Service and the London Fire Brigade.

London Evening Standard: It is expected that Spurs will face similar restrictions for the visits of West Ham in December and Arsenal in February, although each decision is made on individual circumstances.

http://www.theticketingbusiness.com/2017/06/27/tottenham-offer-minimum-ticket-allocation-wembley-away-fans/

The ruling for the allocation of away tickets in the Premier League is as follows: “3,000 tickets or, if the capacity of the home club’s stadium is less than 30,000, such number of tickets as is equal to 10 per cent.”

Tottenham have been given permission to open Wembley to its full capacity of 90,000 for 22 events during the course of the season, which means just one in 30 seats are to be offered to away fans. However, Manchester United and Arsenal, which both have capacities of more than 60,000, also currently match the Premier League’s minimum allocation requirement of around 3,000.

glaziers fan
20-09-2017, 11:19 AM
Thanks Dorking. Good work.

adrenalin john
20-09-2017, 02:48 PM
Yeh?

(For the Chelsea game)
The Times: the decision to impose such a restriction was made following security talks between representatives from Brent Council, the Metropolitan Police, the London Ambulance Service and the London Fire Brigade.

London Evening Standard: It is expected that Spurs will face similar restrictions for the visits of West Ham in December and Arsenal in February, although each decision is made on individual circumstances.

http://www.theticketingbusiness.com/2017/06/27/tottenham-offer-minimum-ticket-allocation-wembley-away-fans/

The ruling for the allocation of away tickets in the Premier League is as follows: “3,000 tickets or, if the capacity of the home club’s stadium is less than 30,000, such number of tickets as is equal to 10 per cent.”

Tottenham have been given permission to open Wembley to its full capacity of 90,000 for 22 events during the course of the season, which means just one in 30 seats are to be offered to away fans. However, Manchester United and Arsenal, which both have capacities of more than 60,000, also currently match the Premier League’s minimum allocation requirement of around 3,000.

That would be fair enough if it was their own stadium. It isn't. It is the FA's stadium that all football fans have effectively paid for. They should have imposed at least a 10 percent minimum for non Tottenham fans to visit the NATIONAL stadium that was not built, paid for or specified for Tottenham's use.

Private profiteering at National expense

Johnnieboy
20-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Yes good work Dorking. I suspect Wembley will be relatively empty for this, Spurs fans won't fancy it either

Dorking .Eagle
20-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Agree, Johnnyboy. I suspect Spurs season-ticket holders from further afield won't even bother going, with it being on tv. Don't think there is any chance of a 20,000 invasion of Palace fans like Cologne did the other day at Arsenal either!

olly cromwell
20-09-2017, 03:45 PM
Thank you Dorking

King William
20-09-2017, 06:09 PM
On a side note, I've never been in the lower tier I don't think.....what's the access like for old hits with walking issues, is there millions of steps?

Ruskin Old Boy
20-09-2017, 06:18 PM
On a side note, I've never been in the lower tier I don't think.....what's the access like for old hits with walking issues, is there millions of steps?

There aren't - similar to the lower tier at Emirates but with more rows.

King William
20-09-2017, 06:20 PM

Great thanks

Nth Kent Eagle
20-09-2017, 06:27 PM
Actually, this game could be rather fun. 12 noon kick off is stupid though.

New LP
21-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Moving it to that time on a Sunday has killed what could have been a great day out.

Owngoal
21-09-2017, 10:38 AM
The noon kick off absolutely kills it for me and we have had some good games away to them, especially the FA cup win.

Dorking .Eagle
21-09-2017, 03:16 PM
Only one thing for it - invite Mullery along as the half time guest of honour!

Mad Raschic Ken
21-09-2017, 03:21 PM

If you get a seat around row 30 there will be very few steps if any.

Kirby
21-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Moving it to that time on a Sunday has killed what could have been a great day out.

Agree.

I would've gone at 3pm on a Saturday but 12pm on a Sunday when it's on TV? Sod that. I'll be spending my money on Newcastle instead.

Probably for the best as it'd be weird going to Wembley for a non-cup final match again. It was bad enough for the semi against Watford.

Del Gland
21-09-2017, 04:31 PM
We must either be crap or Spurs are blowing up their own bums if a London derby is now only a CAT B game. Feck em!

dav434
22-09-2017, 11:23 AM
We must either be crap or Spurs are blowing up their own bums if a London derby is now only a CAT B game. Feck em!

Option A :bash:

Halfwayline
22-09-2017, 11:38 AM
So many London Derbys that it almost becomes meaningless. For me playing these teams is just another game. I guess that Spurs only regard games against Arsenal, and Chelsea as big games.

For me it is just Brighton and Charlton.

orp pisshead1
22-09-2017, 04:33 PM
So many London Derbys that it almost becomes meaningless. For me playing these teams is just another game. I guess that Spurs only regard games against Arsenal, and Chelsea as big games.

For me it is just Brighton and Charlton.

Not Millwall ?:eek::eek: