PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Claudio Pizarro

Cpfcbob
27-09-2017, 11:50 PM
Don't care about his age, the guy is a magician
Scored consistently throughout his career and amazing goal ratio.
GET him

5ywgyIMIbhU

hughff
28-09-2017, 12:31 AM
Turns 39 this week - 39 is not just a number, it's a big, big number.

Two goals in 32 games for Chelsea and missed the penalty that cost Chelsea the Charity Shield. I think it's safe to say he didn't enjoy his previous stint in England. (However, if we play Birmingham every week he'll top the scoring charts.)

mroakley9
28-09-2017, 12:37 AM
We aren't either Bayern Munich or Werder Bremen. I don't think we'd have a chance.

Cpfcbob
28-09-2017, 04:32 AM
Turns 39 this week - 39 is not just a number, it's a big, big number.

Two goals in 32 games for Chelsea and missed the penalty that cost Chelsea the Charity Shield. I think it's safe to say he didn't enjoy his previous stint in England. (However, if we play Birmingham every week he'll top the scoring charts.)

Like is said on the Lambert thread ... Age is just a number - Look at Kev Philips, Teddy Sheringham, John Aldridge, Del Piero.
We need a stand-in striker for 3 months. Give them a huge goal bonus, one last hoorah for them with big money goal incentives could be a blessing in disguise as Bentek was getting super lazy on his own. Jan 1st sign 2 strikers at least.

Cpfcbob
03-10-2017, 06:17 PM
there goes another one https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4578172/claudio-pizarro-cologne-arsenal-europa-league/ don't think beggars can be choosers now