PDA

View Full Version : Press Conference Live: Jose Mourinho Press Conference

16eagles
29-09-2017, 08:12 PM
Not giving much away as ever. So true what he says about us. Sounds like Pogba Martial Valencia Jones and Rojo all out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq2rxsJQ6Gk

Selhurst Celtic
29-09-2017, 08:23 PM
I'm not watching it. He can stick his false bonhomie towards Palace up his fundament.

beef
29-09-2017, 08:29 PM
Always liked Jose, strikes me as a highly moral person who puts people before profits.

beef
29-09-2017, 08:30 PM
Could be the long-term successor to Roy

GorBlimey
29-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Not giving much away as ever. So true what he says about us. Sounds like Pogba Martial Valencia Jones and Rojo all out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq2rxsJQ6Gk

Jose is a Palace fan.

We'd probably fire him if he was our manager though - too grumpy at press conferences.

16eagles
29-09-2017, 08:41 PM
I like that, the way the press tip toe around him. Certainly contrast to ours the past 5 years.

Wolfnipplechips
29-09-2017, 08:46 PM
Meh.

Surly wanker.

philsick
29-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Absolute wanker

in-exile
29-09-2017, 08:57 PM
I like him and hate the wankers.

Wolfnipplechips
29-09-2017, 09:05 PM
I like him and hate the wankers.

He's one of them.

beef
29-09-2017, 09:18 PM
I don't buy into the Mou hype

Payroll Legend
29-09-2017, 10:39 PM
I don't buy into the Mou hype

Yeah. What's he ever won eh?

palacelad197o
29-09-2017, 11:45 PM
Could be the long-term successor to Roy:-)

beef
30-09-2017, 07:20 AM
Yeah. What's he ever won eh?

He's good but he is a cheque book manager imo.

philsick
30-09-2017, 07:37 AM
Some of our fans get sucked in because he said something nice about us, but he only did it to have a go at the club he's working for. He's a full on wanker and suits them down to the ground. From abusing his own female medic to stickin his finger in the ear of a man with terminal cancer he's an arsehole.

And on the footballing front he's overated and gets mega expensive talented teams to play boring defensive attritional football and his superstar front players score him enough goals to win trophies. He's pulis with bucket loads of money squads. He's the master of right wing football, give me guardiola any day

orp pisshead1
30-09-2017, 07:56 AM
Close the ******* thread :veryangry:

JHJ EAGLE
30-09-2017, 08:06 AM
Some of our fans get sucked in because he said something nice about us, but he only did it to have a go at the club he's working for. He's a full on wanker and suits them down to the ground. From abusing his own female medic to stickin his finger in the ear of a man with terminal cancer he's an arsehole.

And on the footballing front he's overated and gets mega expensive talented teams to play boring defensive attritional football and his superstar front players score him enough goals to win trophies. He's pulis with bucket loads of money squads. He's the master of right wing football, give me guardiola any day

WTF is right wing football?

Neckinger Eagle
30-09-2017, 08:10 AM
Each Mourinho press conference is a test, designed to provoke an emotional response.

Neckinger Eagle

They're going to target PVA this afternoon.

3 Beers at HT
The night Porto dumped the Wankers out of the European Cup at OT and he ran all the way down to the corner flag to celebrate with his team leaving Ferguson with the look on his face will, for me, absolve him of all crimes.

NYEagle
30-09-2017, 08:36 AM

Sorry, but complete b•llocks. Sure Man Utd are wankers but right wing football - what has that got to do with football?

Stellavista
30-09-2017, 08:41 AM
Why the f*ck is a thread about those c*nts in GPD? Move it please.

Martin H
30-09-2017, 09:07 AM

It's what Wilf and Andros do isn't it?

philsick
30-09-2017, 10:10 AM

I never gave it a thought before i read a book a few years ago called "soccer and the state" Which covers the links with football and politics. There was a small section on the style and types of football prefered by those on the right and left. It stated that right wingers will prefer defensive football 0.0 grindouts hoping to grab a 1.0 win etc etc basically pragamatic and conservative in nature. Left wing prefer attacking football with flare and tecnique as priorites, basically risky, gung ho, more forward thinking and progressive. I didn't take it that seriously but then started to notice the political preferences of types who liked pulisball or mourinhos teams for example and those who prefer possession based barca style and their is a definate correlation although you cant completely generalise.

ExiledStirling
30-09-2017, 10:17 AM
Always liked Jose, strikes me as a highly moral person who puts people before profits.
I echo this. A man of integrity. The media obsession with this humble man is so welcome.

NorthPalace23
30-09-2017, 10:17 AM

Right wing football.....what are you on about? Do his teams only score and make goals on their right wing?

He's had success everwhere he has been. Porto, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, the Wankers. Yes, all big clubs, but it can't be down to luck all the time. Would love him to be our manager.

Also, Pulis is a great manager, even if he is a ****.

philsick
30-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Right wing football.....what are you on about? Do his teams only score and make goals on their right wing?

He's had success everwhere he has been. Porto, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, the Wankers. Yes, all big clubs, but it can't be down to luck all the time. Would love him to be our manager.

Also, Pulis is a great manager, even if he is a ****.

Wild guess here,,, your not a lefty

Johnnieboy
30-09-2017, 10:44 AM

When they goose step through our defence at will for 90 minutes?

Neckinger Eagle
30-09-2017, 11:16 AM
I never gave it a thought before i read a book a few years ago called "soccer and the state" Which covers the links with football and politics. There was a small section on the style and types of football prefered by those on the right and left. It stated that right wingers will prefer defensive football 0.0 grindouts hoping to grab a 1.0 win etc etc basically pragamatic and conservative in nature. Left wing prefer attacking football with flare and tecnique as priorites, basically risky, gung ho, more forward thinking and progressive. I didn't take it that seriously but then started to notice the political preferences of types who liked pulisball or mourinhos teams for example and those who prefer possession based barca style and their is a definate correlation although you cant completely generalise.

Yes, I read this too somewhere, a Jonathan Wilson book perhaps?

Best example is Argentina 1978 World Cup, which the right wing Junta tried to stage manage but was won by Menotti's flair team. Menotti said:

"There's a right-wing football and a left-wing football. Right-wing football wants to suggest that life is struggle. It demands sacrifices. We have to become of steel and win by any method... obey and function, that's what those with power want from the players. That's how they create retards, useful idiots that go with the system."

It's all of course rubbish. I'm a lefty at heart and I like nothing better than to watch a well drilled Palace side bloody the nose of the establishment by graft, muscle and sheer will.

Surely a team's politics has more to do with it's history and composition of its fan base then anything to do with transient managers?

JHJ EAGLE
10-10-2017, 08:14 AM

Well that's opened my eyes a bit. Cheers Phil.

16eagles
10-10-2017, 12:07 PM

Right wing football, suppose you think Teresa May is his assistant boss:jerkit:Football is about winning he know how to set teams up to win and protects his players. Best manager on earth and facts prove it.

16eagles
10-10-2017, 12:53 PM

The Barca or you say (left wing ) style dosnt work in premier league. Our last manger has proved that don’t you think. No team has ever won league playing this way. Just because you read something in a book it exists. This ain’t religion it’s a sport and politics should be nowhere near it too.