PDA

View Full Version : Rumour: Antonio Adán

Latvian Eagle
30-09-2017, 09:50 AM
I mentioned Adán yesterday then came across this little article this morning.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/09/04/report-west-ham-and-crystal-palace-were-interested-in-signing-re/

I would absolutely love us to buy him especially if his release clause is still sub £8m. A very talented goalkeeper and a real leader on the pitch. Should have at least had a call up for a Spain squad by now.

Wingy_CPFC
30-09-2017, 09:59 AM
Also makes us look even more gormless in our transfer dealings.

Latvian Eagle
30-09-2017, 10:04 AM
Also makes us look even more gormless in our transfer dealings.

Like I said yesterday SP should be trying to find out the release clauses for both Adan and Sanabria from Betis. Solve our two problem positions.

RisZero
01-10-2017, 11:16 PM
Has a sick TOTW card on Fifa 18, thats about the extent of the scouting I can provide :)

Latvian Eagle
03-10-2017, 02:58 PM
STEEEEEEEEEEEVE!!! If you happen to pass by here anytime soon. Make this happen for the love of God please!!!

Owngoal
03-10-2017, 03:08 PM
STEEEEEEEEEEEVE!!! If you happen to pass by here anytime soon. Make this happen for the love of God please!!!

He listened to you already about the keeper whose name was the first word of your post - second time lucky?

Latvian Eagle
03-10-2017, 03:13 PM
He listened to you already about the keeper whose name was the first word of your post - second time lucky?

Boring!!! Do you actually have anything of worth to post on the BBS, or do you just get enjoyment out of being a wind up?