PDA

View Full Version : The curse of the pub

bolabolabola
30-09-2017, 07:40 PM
Just struck me that the minute someone from the club shows how 'in touch' they are by heading down the boozer with the HF, our form goes to sh*t.

Pards started it after Southampton at home, prompting our demise in 15/16.

Then Punch and Wilf did it after Hull and we haven't got a point or goal since.

So... stay out of the pub lads!

CPFC.1990
30-09-2017, 07:44 PM
The HF are one of the most influential set of supporters in the league. Keep them onside and you will be ok. Nothing wrong with that I suppose.

30-09-2017, 07:52 PM
So... stay out of the pub lads!

Does not compute! Oh you mean the players/manager :D

Ooh Betty
01-10-2017, 01:07 AM
The HF are one of the most influential set of supporters in the league. Keep them onside and you will be ok. Nothing wrong with that I suppose.

Ffs. Seriously?
What do you mean 'keep them onside' ?
Please elaborate. This makes no sense.

jimmy the gent
01-10-2017, 03:25 AM
Beer and sandwiches?

pauldrulez
01-10-2017, 06:42 AM

They’re also not stupid. They’re not blindfolded from any issues like a percentage of our fan base, for example HDEagle, who I still think is a parody character.

in-exile
01-10-2017, 06:53 AM
They’re also not stupid. They’re not blindfolded from any issues like a percentage of our fan base, for example HDEagle, who I still think is a parody character. Stupid enough to let Pardew put them in his pocket for far too long...One pub date with the charmer and the knickers were off.