PDA

View Full Version : Qpr home behind closed doors today

ruffus
06-10-2017, 12:28 PM
As it says with 1st team who are about. Saw Ian Holloway had a brief chat who was there early.

MFBias
06-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Shame we cant watch, bloody international break means waiting for a goal takes even longer. That is if we can muster a goal against QPR...

Gazpacho
06-10-2017, 01:22 PM
U23's also playing today? Or instead of?

917L
06-10-2017, 01:45 PM
U23's also playing today? Or instead of?

U23 are playing Milwall

Sharkba1t
06-10-2017, 01:46 PM
i normally hate the international break, but this year its a welcome relief from the sh1t

Sp1Eagle
06-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Would explain why the u23's had such a young side today.

Terrace Bickle
06-10-2017, 02:05 PM
i normally hate the international break, but this year its a welcome relief from the sh1t

Palace can't ruin our weekends.:lux:

alanlee11
06-10-2017, 03:16 PM
good preparation for the Championship next season

mcmean
06-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Would explain why the u23's had such a young side today.

I must admit I thought the same

Seanee Pawnee
06-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Scores on the doors?

Maidstoned Eagle
06-10-2017, 03:24 PM
No balcony shots?

disco mixx kidd
07-10-2017, 07:34 AM
I was watching blade runner at beckenham odeon lol

ExiledStirling
07-10-2017, 07:39 AM
Lets play guess the score;

Palace 0 QPR ?

Gregz41
07-10-2017, 08:17 AM
Zaha featured and we won 1-0, however I don’t know who scored.

chrisophiex
07-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Zaha featured and we won 1-0, however I donít know who scored.

O.G ?

Zohar's Penalty
07-10-2017, 08:57 AM
We scored! Get in

Billy Rhino
07-10-2017, 09:18 AM

Yeeeessssss! Take that you hoopy mugs.:lux:

the drexciyan
07-10-2017, 10:02 AM
A small and tiny step, but a small and tiny step in the right direction.

bourne man
07-10-2017, 10:13 AM
Zaha featured and we won 1-0, however I don’t know who scored.

Thanks for that, and the two little words that have brightened up a dull weekend
Zahra featured :p

Billy Rhino
07-10-2017, 10:40 AM
http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/500x500/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/z/a/zahra1013.png

Wolfnipplechips
07-10-2017, 10:49 AM
Presumably Hennessy wasn't playing so we keep a clean sheet.

bourne man
07-10-2017, 10:58 AM

Thanks for that, and the two little words that have brightened up a dull weekend
Zaha featured :p

Palacebear
07-10-2017, 12:46 PM
We scored! Get in

That was my feeling as well, along with cheering the clean sheet. How sad it has come to that.

sylvan eagle
07-10-2017, 05:30 PM

No funny that considering he played for Wales last night

SHIPEAGLE
07-10-2017, 06:09 PM

and kept a clean sheet

Wolfnipplechips
07-10-2017, 06:11 PM

No shit.

Wolfnipplechips
07-10-2017, 06:11 PM
and kept a clean sheet

He could do with the practice.

BBK
07-10-2017, 06:58 PM
and kept a clean sheet

Georgia had 1 shot on target... lol

sylvan eagle
07-10-2017, 07:17 PM
Georgia had 1 shot on target... lol

Still have to save it

917L
07-10-2017, 08:46 PM

Just how pathetic can you get?

Se9 eagles
07-10-2017, 10:10 PM

Not as pathetic as Wayne:sunglasses::D

AJ
07-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Seconded..

steve hail
08-10-2017, 02:18 AM
So tired of the pointless complaints about WH. We have WH and JS. If those are the keepers we have got, and Roy chooses WH, then you can blame Roy if you don't like that decision, or you can blame SP for there not being a third choice, but this excessive rubbishing of WH is futile and depressing.

And if he was in goal behind a more confident and perhaps stronger set of outfield players, he would have less to do.

But in any case, there are just two possible goalkeepers for the moment, and that is neither Wayne's fault, nor Julian's. And if they aren't world beaters, they are a lot more competent than people on here often describe them to be.

This site would be enough to destroy any keeper's confidence. I hope they are never tempted to look at it.

mylona
08-10-2017, 07:29 AM
So tired of the pointless complaints about WH. We have WH and JS. If those are the keepers we have got, and Roy chooses WH, then you can blame Roy if you don't like that decision, or you can blame SP for there not being a third choice, but this excessive rubbishing of WH is futile and depressing.

And if he was in goal behind a more confident and perhaps stronger set of outfield players, he would have less to do.

But in any case, there are just two possible goalkeepers for the moment, and that is neither Wayne's fault, nor Julian's. And if they aren't world beaters, they are a lot more competent than people on here often describe them to be.

This site would be enough to destroy any keeper's confidence. I hope they are never tempted to look at it.

Well said.

Yoda
08-10-2017, 07:54 AM

It is rather puerile playground bullying.

Fair enough to criticise Wayne when he deserves it, but I half expect him to be blamed for Brexit and the Catalan referendum by some.

strolling bones
08-10-2017, 08:14 AM

Thats all very nice and uplifting etc, but he has cost us dearly on so many occasions in the last year , that any goodwill most of us had has long since gone . He is simply nit good enough , and a liability a million miles from competent.. Flowery words of support wont keep us up , a competent keeper will certainly help though.

01CPFC
08-10-2017, 08:38 AM
Thats all very nice and uplifting etc, but he has cost us dearly on so many occasions in the last year , that any goodwill most of us had has long since gone . He is simply nit good enough , and a liability a million miles from competent.. Flowery words of support wont keep us up , a competent keeper will certainly help though.

Who do you suggest?
Especially considering they will be playing behind a piss poor defence
I will be waiting with bated breath!

COYP

selhurst star
08-10-2017, 09:02 AM

Still the best we've got though. The constant moaning is pointless. Like Palace at the moment.

Yoda
08-10-2017, 09:09 AM

Well, heís not the only one responsible....how about those who donít close down the opposition and allow free shots on goal?

Endlessly bitching about Wayne, especially on unrelated threads, is tedious reading. Weíre all v aware of the teamís issues, does moaning about it have to pollute every thread?

Owngoal
08-10-2017, 09:20 AM

'Nit good enough' - are you from the cast of 'Hello' hello?

Three clean sheets as an international keeper on the trot isn't bad, certainly looks more competent than Hart

strolling bones
08-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Who do you suggest?
Especially considering they will be playing behind a piss poor defence
I will be waiting with bated breath!

COYP

Speroni. Even on half choke he is better.

eastend eagle
08-10-2017, 10:12 AM
Fair enough to criticise Wayne when he deserves it, but I half expect him to be blamed for Brexit and the Catalan referendum by some.
His lack of a definitive statement on either has added to the general air of malaise I feel.

DARZET EAGLE
08-10-2017, 10:29 AM

Spot on mate.:p Give it a rest people.

strolling bones
08-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Spot on mate.:p Give it a rest people.is

Perhaps he should read what people are seeing and consequently saying about it , If he is thick skinned enough to take his wages, then he should be thick skinned enough to to see the well founded criticisms . After all, his wages are partly paid by us. Same as benteke , half hearted efforts shouldn't be praised , and nobody is exempt from that being pointed out . We are pathetic this season .truly shocking , and you cant sugar coat it ..

Gregz41
08-10-2017, 05:07 PM
Saw the person who told me it was 1-0 today. They said it was 1-0 last he heard but it turns out it finished 2-2! Not so great news. They didn't know who were the scorers.

Essexeagle
08-10-2017, 05:57 PM
Saw the person who told me it was 1-0 today. They said it was 1-0 last he heard but it turns out it finished 2-2! Not so great news. They didn't know who were the scorers.

It's great news

1, We scored TWO!!
2, We didn't concede four!

Jordan's Jacket
08-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Still the best we've got though. The constant moaning is pointless. Like Palace at the moment.

Certainly better than the alternative

Yoda
08-10-2017, 06:47 PM
is

Perhaps he should read what people are seeing and consequently saying about it , If he is thick skinned enough to take his wages, then he should be thick skinned enough to to see the well founded criticisms . After all, his wages are partly paid by us. Same as benteke , half hearted efforts shouldn't be praised , and nobody is exempt from that being pointed out . We are pathetic this season .truly shocking , and you cant sugar coat it ..

People aren’t saying he’s above comment, but there’s a time and a place.

Does every thread need people saying we’ve been pathetic this season? We do know this you know.

strolling bones
09-10-2017, 06:52 AM
People aren’t saying he’s above comment, but there’s a time and a place.

Does every thread need people saying we’ve been pathetic this season? We do know this you know.

It would appear it does need saying, some posters seem happy to be content with inept players . Hennesey has cost us dearly on a mind numbingly regular basis , its obviously going to be discussed ad infinitum .

Yoda
09-10-2017, 07:37 AM
It would appear it does need saying, some posters seem happy to be content with inept players . Hennesey has cost us dearly on a mind numbingly regular basis , its obviously going to be discussed ad infinitum .

No, he doesn’t need to be slagged off yet again in a thread that isn’t relevant. What do you think is going to happen as a consequence, Hodgson will read this thread and drop him?

Discussing ad infinitum is tedious and obsessive.

bald-eagle
09-10-2017, 03:21 PM

having a centre forward who can score from 6 yards would help too...

brighton_eagle
10-10-2017, 02:28 PM
I think most of us agree we need a better keeper. I'm not convinced Jules is better anymore, and it would appear 4 managers agree. So that said, he's what we have until at least January.

whereEaglesFly
10-10-2017, 02:57 PM
having a centre forward who can score from 6 yards would help too...

15 goals last year, won us many points. WH didn't win us a thing

SuttonExile
11-10-2017, 11:58 AM

Probably won us the points at Stamford Bridge last season making something like 12/13 saves, as well as Bentekes winner?

917L
11-10-2017, 01:21 PM

Last season...

This season he has been pitifully poor

CP-RJW
11-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Probably won us the points at Stamford Bridge last season making something like 12/13 saves, as well as Bentekes winner?
Wayne's was just one 8-9/10 performance in a defense full of them though, the unit won us the points not an individual player. Well, that and Diego Costa randomly becoming shite. An example of Wayne actually winning us points, saving us where the defense stood watching would be Southampton and Everton all the way back in 2015.

Chillo
11-10-2017, 01:38 PM
Well that's a surprise; I came on this thread to find out what had happened in the QPR match, not to see yet another bickerfest about WH vs. JS :rolleyes:

SOUTHGATE EAGLE
11-10-2017, 02:31 PM

No bile or homicidal impulse at 4.50pm on a Saturday. Enjoyed it.

Eaglefoz
11-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Wayne's was just one 8-9/10 performance in a defense full of them though, the unit won us the points not an individual player. Well, that and Diego Costa randomly becoming shite. An example of Wayne actually winning us points, saving us where the defense stood watching would be Southampton and Everton all the way back in 2015.

Yet when it is the other way round it is always because Wayne was shit isn't it. Not because defence, midfield and attack were shit too.

CP-RJW
11-10-2017, 03:14 PM
Yet when it is the other way round it is always because Wayne was shit isn't it. Not because defence, midfield and attack were shit too.

Nope, not really. That's a leap of an inference to make based off my post.

Chas
13-10-2017, 02:16 PM
So...who scored?