PDA

View Full Version : Holmesdale Radio & Five Year Plan - Live Show

holradio
08-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Good afternoon guys,

For those that don't know, we're running a joint show tonight dedicated to taking your live calls to hear your opinions.

Chris (review show), Terence (preview show) and Jim (Five Year Plan) will be live tonight from 8pm and are taking calls.

Please leave us your phone number in a private message if you fancy coming on the show and what it is you would like to discuss. Or try and call live (people who have left us their numbers get priority) - 0208 123 6699

Any questions for the team below and we'll try to get to them when we can.

:lux:

Hambo
08-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Check out the results: https://aca.st/198269

mcmean
09-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Thanks all - it's great to see the two pods joining forces and some interesting discussion was had. I did feel that the first caller had a little too much time unfortunately (which impacted on the number of calls you could take), but apart from that it was enjoyable.

Good work.

Scoot
09-10-2017, 10:43 AM
Thanks all - it's great to see the two pods joining forces and some interesting discussion was had. I did feel that the first caller had a little too much time unfortunately (which impacted on the number of calls you could take), but apart from that it was enjoyable.

Good work.

jesus he was annoying ........ cannot wait for him to buy the club and make us champions of europe

bubbs11
09-10-2017, 10:44 AM
Yes, the first caller had far too much time. Wouldn't mind if he was making logical points, but all his opinions seemed to be based in some presumptious fantasy land.

Hambo
09-10-2017, 10:46 AM
To give it context, the first caller was given that amount of time as he was the one whose contact the previous week made us do the show! I thought it important that we allow someone that has that level of negativity time on air as not airing such opinions is something we have been criticised for in the past.

We'll do it again for sure and hope to ramp up the number of callers and variety of discussion next time.

Keith Powell
09-10-2017, 12:29 PM
Didn't listen last night as I'm away at the moment but plan to call �� when you have the next phone in ,good to have palace fans giving there views on the problems we have at the moment.

JDawg
09-10-2017, 03:27 PM
To give it context, the first caller was given that amount of time as he was the one whose contact the previous week made us do the show! I thought it important that we allow someone that has that level of negativity time on air as not airing such opinions is something we have been criticised for in the past.

We'll do it again for sure and hope to ramp up the number of callers and variety of discussion next time.

Was this the fella who your first Hambling's Ramblings about?

This guy was had the chance but blew it by letting slip an obvious agenda (by going off-piste on numerous occasions) and by having some very irritating debating habits.

Your eventual retort was apt.

Good show though.

lombardo7
09-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Thought he made some valid points on SPs reign. Do wish he’d blown his nose instead of snorting down the mike though.

glenn.f
09-10-2017, 06:45 PM
Got to admit the opening guy did test the old patience with his constant interrupting and dogged determination to talk over everybody. He was like an X Factor contestant with a sniff of a platform and by God didn't he want to take it. Bet there was a few regrets on the actual air time you gave him when you lads were struggling to get any views back. Fair play to his tenacity but he did seem to have his own own agenda.

PeterH
10-10-2017, 06:23 AM
Enjoyed thanks.

Scroatey
10-10-2017, 09:31 AM
I have been listening on my commute this week, great work everyone! Despite our quite desperate position at the moment I swung from pessimism to optimism and back again, and even laughed out loud a few times. That's the beauty of sharing such views.

JDawg
10-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Got to admit the opening guy did test the old patience with his constant interrupting and dogged determination to talk over everybody. He was like an X Factor contestant with a sniff of a platform and by God didn't he want to take it. Bet there was a few regrets on the actual air time you gave him when you lads were struggling to get any views back. Fair play to his tenacity but he did seem to have his own own agenda.

and if he was also on Talksport earlier in the week has now probably had his 15 minutes...