PDA

View Full Version : Sycophantic Brighton

little al
14-10-2017, 05:26 AM
There must be more on NSC

1. Can we show some respect for Wayne Rooney?
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?357245-Can-we-show-some-respect-for-Wayne-Rooney

Richard Russell
14-10-2017, 10:39 AM
You didn’t get past the first post did you?

:D

I saw this thread on there too.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?357253-Today-I-will-be-supporting-Palace&p=8162816#post8162816

wellquickwoody
14-10-2017, 12:30 PM
There must be more on NSC

1. Can we show some respect for Wayne Rooney?
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?357245-Can-we-show-some-respect-for-Wayne-Rooney

It is a piss take, but you knew that anyway huh?

Oh, you didn't........who looks silly now?

Got to milk it while you can PALLLLLLLACE! :supergrin:

matbha
14-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Surprise surprise little al the grass

grand aigle
14-10-2017, 05:02 PM

Got to milk it while you can PALLLLLLLWACE! :supergrin:

EFA

little al
14-10-2017, 05:42 PM
You didnít get past the first post did you?

I saw this thread on there too.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?357253-Today-I-will-be-supporting-Palace&p=8162816#post8162816

Started by a Gooner.

little al
14-10-2017, 05:43 PM
LOL Wanker:love:

thereichstuff
14-10-2017, 05:47 PM

Mat the :jerkit:

Maiden Eagle
14-10-2017, 05:53 PM

Got to milk it while you can PALLLLLLLACE! :supergrin:

Enjoy today's result you tosser ??:jerkit:

grand aigle
14-10-2017, 06:14 PM
:jerkit::jerkit::

Surprise surprise, its matbha the gutless wonder.......

Coastal Palace
15-10-2017, 07:14 AM

Shouldn't you be trying to get your I.Q into double figures rather than posting on here?

mpfn
15-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Did they clap Rooneys penalty ?

thereichstuff
15-10-2017, 02:56 PM
Did they clap Rooneys penalty ?

I heard they bought a welcome Mat for him .

Coastal Palace
15-10-2017, 03:01 PM
I heard they bought a welcome Mat for him .

Welcome doormatbha.

mpfn
15-10-2017, 03:01 PM
I heard they bought a welcome Mat(t) for him .

EFA :p

matbha
15-10-2017, 04:16 PM
Mat the :jerkit:

Shut it Dougie :hi:

redandblue
15-10-2017, 04:55 PM
They clapped the Plymouth fans for making the trip once and also Stevie Gerrard when he played against them, I got banned from NSC for bringing this up

matbha
15-10-2017, 06:22 PM
They clapped the Plymouth fans for making the trip once and also Stevie Gerrard when he played against them, I got banned from NSC for bringing this up

Plymouth fans were a big part of fans united thats:love: why

Coastal Palace
15-10-2017, 06:25 PM
Plymouth fans were a big part of fans united thats:love: why

I thought it was down to the fact that you all come from the same mum.
Both being inbreds and that...

Coastal Palace
15-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Shut it Dougie :hi:

^^^
A genetic deficient if ever there was one.

Phil's Barber
15-10-2017, 07:23 PM

Yep, you can be banned from there for merely mentioning a couple of football scores.

matbha
15-10-2017, 08:49 PM
:I thought it was down to the fact that you all come from the same mum.
Both being inbreds and that...

:S::S:

Coastal Palace
15-10-2017, 08:53 PM
:jerkit::

:S::S:

redandblue
16-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Yep, you can be banned from there for merely mentioning a couple of football scores.

Yes quite ridiculous

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
16-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Yes quite ridiculous I had a little peep on there for the first time in months after we beat Chelsea to see how they would deal with us beating a top team - they seemed surprised that they were few Palace joining in, despite the fact that their wanker admins banned 99% of all Palace posters and even closed the entire board on more than one occasion to 'keep us out'. What a bunch of pathetic plastic deluded c**tholes they are. There are a few good eggs still following them and on that board, but the vast majority seem to be happy clapper 'second team' supporting aresholes. They are STILL an embarrassment to be our rivals.

PeterH
17-10-2017, 06:24 AM
Anyone else seen the Brighton doormat photo?

Phil's Barber
17-10-2017, 07:31 AM
Anyone else seen the Brighton doormat photo?
Yes mate. It's on here somewhere. Celebrating decades of being walked all over. Twats.

SwoopingGull
17-10-2017, 07:44 AM
I had a little peep on there for the first time in months after we beat Chelsea to see how they would deal with us beating a top team - they seemed surprised that they were few Palace joining in, despite the fact that their wanker admins banned 99% of all Palace posters and even closed the entire board on more than one occasion to 'keep us out'. What a bunch of pathetic plastic deluded c**tholes they are. There are a few good eggs still following them and on that board, but the vast majority seem to be happy clapper 'second team' supporting aresholes. They are STILL an embarrassment to be our rivals.

My god l what a load of made up rubbish lol. Yea of course you did. I bet you're one of them that was always over until you had your bad results now a few poke their nose in after you beat Chelsea.[emoji14]
What about your plastic support? Is that irrelevant?

Spindle
17-10-2017, 07:50 AM
It goes both ways. I notice that the media darling weeds are getting a lot of TV coverage for some reason. On last Sunday, and they now have the Friday match AND the following Sunday match.

I am disappointed with this, it's not as if they play attractive football or are on fire or anything.

Eagleinsussex
17-10-2017, 07:57 AM
My god l what a load of made up rubbish lol. Yea of course you did. I bet you're one of them that was always over until you had your bad results now a few poke their nose in after you beat Chelsea.[emoji14]

Pot, kettle, black......you were nowhere to be seen on here until you got to the Prem and we were on our bad run, posting nearly everyday trying to wind us up, did I read you posted something like 60 odd posts one day.

Withdean - couldn't sell out a 8000 athletics stadium, Amex - over 25000, and you talk about us having plastics Lol

little al
17-10-2017, 08:05 AM

No. we have 6% plastics to your 87% (guesswork) give us the relevent answers.

* totally madeup numbers.

grand aigle
17-10-2017, 08:17 AM
Pot, kettle, black......you were nowhere to be seen on here until you got to the Prem and we were on our bad run, posting nearly everyday trying to wind us up, did I read you posted something like 60 odd posts one day.

Withdean - couldn't sell out a 8000 athletics stadium, Amex - over 25000, and you talk about us having plastics Lol

And when we go above them this season (after we beat them at the Tampax stadium) they will all disappear from here again!

Selhurst Celtic
17-10-2017, 09:10 AM
It goes both ways. I notice that the media darling weeds are getting a lot of TV coverage for some reason. On last Sunday, and they now have the Friday match AND the following Sunday match.

I am disappointed with this, it's not as if they play attractive football or are on fire or anything.

It's to satisfy the Ugandan market.

eagles #1
17-10-2017, 09:24 AM
And when we go above them this season (after we beat them at the Tampax stadium) they will all disappear from here again!

Imagine we do actually go above them, having given them a 7 game head start...

Surely not?!

Fedora69
17-10-2017, 09:49 AM
We will win at the Tampax - period.

PIE "N" MASH
17-10-2017, 10:32 AM
It's to satisfy the Ugandan market.
Think the Ugandan population have sussed em,only some backwater village in India purchased the rights for the Everton game.String of pebbles and a half eaten curly wurly was the price:p

Eagleinsussex
17-10-2017, 11:10 AM

Surely not?!

Couldn't happen, could it, we keep being told that the weeds are on the rise and we're being left in their wake, how embarrassing will it be for the weeds if we do finish above them......

cantspell
17-10-2017, 11:23 AM

Mate come back in here when you've beaten a top 6 club in the PL - for the record we've beaten them all except the wankers

CharlieCPFC
17-10-2017, 12:36 PM

Surely not?!

You wouldn't of thought so, but if it does happen that'll be seriously embarrassing for them.

Footballs a funny old game, mind. And against the grain of those slags it's usually comical.

HurstpierPalace
17-10-2017, 03:57 PM

Although it's pretty effective they're really so boring to watch.

elgrande
17-10-2017, 04:35 PM
We will win at the Tampax - period.

See what you did there:)

Coastal Palace
17-10-2017, 04:36 PM
See what you did there:)

Bloody good.

matbha
17-10-2017, 05:44 PM

Like you lot on NSC ,back now you have won a game all the slagging off you have done about your own team and over night your great :p

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-10-2017, 05:45 PM
Like you lot on NSC ,back now you have won a game all the slagging off you have done about your own team and over night your great :p

I don’t know any Palace fan who has said we are “great” but if it suits your agenda then crack on

Eagleinsussex
17-10-2017, 05:50 PM

Like you on here, arrived when you had finally nearly secured promotion to the Prem and been on here quite often during our bad run, wonder what will happen to you if the tables are reversed.....

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Like you on here, arrived when you had finally nearly secured promotion to the Prem and been on here quite often during our bad run, wonder what will happen to you if the tables are reversed.....

Oh come on we all know the answer to that!

matbha
17-10-2017, 05:53 PM

My join date was in 2014 so your wrong

Eagleinsussex
17-10-2017, 05:54 PM

Took you three years to post Lol

grand aigle
17-10-2017, 07:20 PM

You know very well :jerkit: that we are not allowed to post on NSC! Any post which upsets the precious tarquins (ie doesn't agree with their view of the world of football) immediately attracts a ban doesn't it? If we go there and say how wonderful and talented the team is, how brilliant the soulless stadium is and what a fine bunch of fans you all are, we get tolerated..
You on the other hand can come here with your buddies and spout all sorts of shit and get away with it.....then you complain about being abused....well tough :jerkit: suck it up or **** off!
Come back when you,ve beaten Chelsea Arsenal Liverpool and we can talk

Coastal Palace
17-10-2017, 07:24 PM

No-one's ever been wrong where you're concerned.

thereichstuff
17-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Took you three years to post Lol

He couldnít turn his computer on :rolleyes:

mpfn
17-10-2017, 09:10 PM
If I remember correctly, doormat(t) had problems logging in.
He probably couldn't remember his name. :jerkit:

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
17-10-2017, 09:52 PM
You know very well :jerkit: that we are not allowed to post on NSC! Any post which upsets the precious tarquins (ie doesn't agree with their view of the world of football) immediately attracts a ban doesn't it? Exactly. And then when one or two of the only remaining non-banned Palace users post on a thread they go, 'Oooooh we wondered where you lot were' :D

Pathetic twats. It's obviously beyond their limited brain power to create a forum like this one, separate from the main board - or more likely they prefer to live in their little happy clappy bubble and not let the nasty Palace interfere with their f**ked up warped version of reality.

Quicker they are relegated back where they belong and can go back to watching Chelsea / Liverpool / Man U / whoever on Sky TV the better.

Pidster
18-10-2017, 05:19 AM
You know very well :jerkit: that we are not allowed to post on NSC! Any post which upsets the precious tarquins (ie doesn't agree with their view of the world of football) immediately attracts a ban doesn't it? If we go there and say how wonderful and talented the team is, how brilliant the soulless stadium is and what a fine bunch of fans you all are, we get tolerated..
You on the other hand can come here with your buddies and spout all sorts of shit and get away with it.....then you complain about being abused....well tough :jerkit: suck it up or **** off!

INFWACTION!

Maiden Eagle
18-10-2017, 12:52 PM

They will come back with the bog standard response 'it's the away end!'. Yet, they won't create an away end on North Korea Chat ?

Spindle
18-10-2017, 03:39 PM
Couldn't happen, could it, we keep being told that the weeds are on the rise and we're being left in their wake, how embarrassing will it be for the weeds if we do finish above them......

If? Well they are going down and we aren't so go figure.

ONFG
18-10-2017, 04:34 PM

Soulless it ain't, as you'll find out on the 28th Nov if you're coming.

Coastal Palace
18-10-2017, 04:43 PM

It's a soulless toilet bowl.
Quiet too.
Well it was back in 2013.

Chillo
18-10-2017, 04:48 PM

you're

Coastal Palace
18-10-2017, 04:50 PM
you're

I believe you missed out 'a wanker.'

Eagleinsussex
18-10-2017, 04:59 PM

We'll be there don't worry about that....

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-10-2017, 05:06 PM

:p

grand aigle
18-10-2017, 05:11 PM

Very quiet isn't it? Hardly a sound other than the shhhh of flasks being opened and sandwiches being unwrapped by the Tarquin customers....it will be loud when we are there, the sound of sobbing weeds as they leave on 80 minutes...

matbha
18-10-2017, 06:22 PM

No I didn't know that ,soulless it is not better than your dump any day. Have I complained about being abused ,nope we have beaten all off em

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-10-2017, 06:28 PM
No I didn't know that ,soulless it is not better than your dump any day. Have I complained about being abused ,nope we have beaten all off em

What century was that?

Phil's Barber
18-10-2017, 06:29 PM
Very quiet isn't it? Hardly a sound other than the shhhh of flasks being opened and sandwiches being unwrapped by the Tarquin customers....it will be loud when we are there, the sound of sobbing weeds as they leave on 80 minutes...

Not forgetting the rustle of song sheets and the jingling of jester hats.

This from 2011 is a favourite of mine, when we gave you a lesson in how to support your team. Tarquins sitting in silence, mayhem from the away end as the third goes in, and all the Tarquins scuttling off to the station.

Kfh9HRPZvnU

matbha
18-10-2017, 06:44 PM
What century was that?

The 80's you didn't say when ,I was there great times :)

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-10-2017, 06:49 PM
The 80's you didn't say when ,I was there great times :)

Memories like the corners of your mind

ONFG
19-10-2017, 02:59 PM

Good, good. If anyone's got tickets in S1B, especially the East side of it, we're right at the segregation point in S1A. I'll be the full kit wanker with the jester hat on.

thereichstuff
19-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Not forgetting the rustle of song sheets and the jingling of jester hats.

This from 2011 is a favourite of mine, when we gave you a lesson in how to support your team. Tarquins sitting in silence, mayhem from the away end as the third goes in, and all the Tarquins scuttling off to the station.

Kfh9HRPZvnU

If you zoom in thereís some soppy **** in a blue and white jesters hat crying .

Spindle
19-10-2017, 03:49 PM

There will be the banging of seats as each of them get up to leave.

ONFG
19-10-2017, 03:54 PM
There will be the banging of seats as each of them get up to leave.

The difference between the Gaymex and crumbling Shithurst Park, where people never leave in their hundreds early, ever, is that at the Gaymex there is actually a decent sized crowd in the first place. #pray for the 6k

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41235280

old git
19-10-2017, 03:59 PM
The difference between the Gaymex and crumbling Shithurst Park, where people never leave in their hundreds early, ever, is that at the Gaymex there is actually a decent sized crowd in the first place. #pray for the 6k

11K against Barnet?
We've seen what happens to your attendances when the ground isn't pretty enough.:p

SJ'sLoveMonkey
19-10-2017, 04:01 PM

Oh look the man with more aliases than Kim Philby is back trying to be witty again

Dj 784
19-10-2017, 04:11 PM

At least Palace fans turn up when they buy tickets.

Selhurst Celtic
19-10-2017, 04:15 PM
Oof.

Big Gav
19-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Good, good. If anyone's got tickets in S1B, especially the East side of it, we're right at the segregation point in S1A. I'll be the full kit wanker with the jester hat on.

One amongst many :D

Selhurst Celtic
19-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Good point. How will we spot you, ONFG?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
19-10-2017, 04:23 PM

He will have 6 names on the back of his shirt

elgrande
19-10-2017, 04:24 PM

Why are you one of the reaed bollox crew.....or just bollox.
When i was tbere for the 1-3,thete was some big fat **** giving it large over to the left,and he fell down the stairs ******* hilarious.

Selhurst Celtic
19-10-2017, 04:27 PM

thereichstuff
19-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Oh look the man with more aliases than Kim Philby is back trying to be witty again

Was he ever witty rich ?

ONFG
19-10-2017, 04:31 PM

Just look out for the biggest, ugliest socially inept Neanderthal c*nt hanging around the mesh segregation with his small dick out. That'll be me. #LaHaine

thereichstuff
19-10-2017, 04:31 PM

:supergrin:

elgrande
19-10-2017, 04:32 PM
:lux:Just look out for the biggest, ugliest socially inept Neanderthal c*nt hanging around the mesh segregation with his small dick out. That'll be me. #LaHaine

thereichstuff
19-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Just look out for the biggest, ugliest socially inept Neanderthal c*nt hanging around the mesh segregation with his small dick out. That'll be me. #LaHaine

Thatís still abit vague botty .

Maiden Eagle
19-10-2017, 04:34 PM

That will be Hitler, surely ??!!

thereichstuff
19-10-2017, 04:35 PM

Or spencer :D

grand aigle
19-10-2017, 04:36 PM

what does this mean? When I said you complain about abuse I was referring to all the weeds. You need to work on your punctuation too :jerkit: because what you have written is 'it is not better than your dump any day.'.....is that what you meant?? Needs a comma after soulless it is not, :jerkit:

old git
19-10-2017, 04:37 PM

I raise you relegated eagle.
I win.

thereichstuff
19-10-2017, 04:41 PM
I raise you relegated eagle.
I win.

Tbf og this guessing game could go on and on .

Selhurst Celtic
19-10-2017, 04:45 PM

Big Gav
19-10-2017, 04:46 PM

Again still one amongst the many :supergrin:

Maiden Eagle

No, he will be the dead hard looking fella, with a baseball bat.

Selhurst Celtic

The hi-viz will give his game away.

And the swarm of flies, no teeth, smell of stale cabbage etc.

Selhurst Celtic
19-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Easy10 will be giving it the monkey arms to our black players.

Selhurst Celtic
19-10-2017, 04:49 PM
A certain somebody will be sporting sandals, a bumbag & a chunky knit cardigan. But it's internet bullying to say who.

Edna will be the one with a police horse on her back.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
19-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Was he ever witty rich ?

Er.......no

mpfn
19-10-2017, 04:58 PM
A certain somebody will be sporting sandals, a bumbag & a chunky knit cardigan. But it's internet bullying to say who.

Edna will be the one with a police horse on her back.

::lux:

Pidster
19-10-2017, 05:50 PM
If you zoom in thereís some soppy **** in a blue and white jesters hat crying .

Tiny Bloom?

Spindle
19-10-2017, 07:05 PM

Is this the cup that we're still in and you aren't?

New LP
20-10-2017, 06:42 AM

Yeah, 6,000 fans. How embarrassing?

From a fan of a club who couldn't fill a 7,000 capacity stadium for 2 decades in recent history when the very future of their club was very much in doubt.

But you were probably supporting Man U from your armchair then and don't even remember I'd imagine.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
20-10-2017, 10:15 AM
This forum is where enemies come together, like two soldiers at opposite ends of their guns distinguishable from one another only by the badges on their tunics.

Selhurst Celtic
20-10-2017, 10:45 AM
This forum is where enemies come together, like two soldiers at opposite ends of their guns distinguishable from one another only by the badges on their tunics.

And the bumbag, sandals, chunky knitwear, jester hats etc

Phil's Barber
20-10-2017, 12:49 PM

elgrande
20-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Yeah, 6,000 fans. How embarrassing?

From a fan of a club who couldn't fill a 7,000 capacity stadium for 2 decades in recent history when the very future of their club was very much in doubt.

But you were probably supporting Man U from your armchair then and don't even remember I'd imagine.

Althogh i agree with you,to call it a stadium is taking it a bit far....its a ******* running track in a PARK,.....and the weed couldnt fill it.

thereichstuff
20-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Althogh i agree with you,to call it a stadium is taking it a bit far....its a ******* running track in a PARK,.....and the weed couldnt fill it.

No padded seats .

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
21-10-2017, 11:01 AM
And the bumbag, sandals, chunky knitwear, jester hats etc Those f**king happy c**ting clappers!!!

wellquickwoody
21-10-2017, 11:42 AM
No. we have 6% plastics to your 87% (guesswork) give us the relevent answers.

* totally madeup numbers.

Little All = 100% Twat who does not show his face on NSC anymore, even though he used to be all matey matey with many of us :bash:

little al
21-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Little All = 100% Twat who does not show his face on NSC anymore, even though he used to be all matey matey with many of us :bash:

Because its dull now. I read now and again.

SwoopingGull
22-10-2017, 11:12 AM
Because its dull now. I read now and again.
It certainly ain't dull over there. I just think you dont have the balls to post over there since we are better than you.

old git
22-10-2017, 11:24 AM
It certainly ain't dull over there. I just think you dont have the balls to post over there since we are better than you.

Probably fed up with the threats of a kicking and threats of a ban.
Childish precious twats.

Selhurst Celtic
22-10-2017, 11:58 AM
Threats of a kicking?
From who?

old git
22-10-2017, 12:06 PM
Threats of a kicking?
From who?

Loads of them.I used to get PM's all the time. Not because of what I posted over there but because wigmam grassed me up and told them who I was.
Terrifying experience.:D

SwoopingGull
22-10-2017, 12:07 PM
Probably fed up with the threats of a kicking and threats of a ban.
Childish precious twats.
And over here you're all grown ups? lol.

Does it get to you we are better than you in every apsect?

old git
22-10-2017, 12:11 PM

Yes.If you lot posted sensibly then the few of us who actually bother to come on here would reciprocate. The trouble is you come on here giving it large so get everyone's back up.
Also apart from Wigman,wehatepalace and Andy you are a bunch of gutless Tarquin ***** who only appear when the going is good.
No offence.

old git
22-10-2017, 12:13 PM

You ain't better than us at anything phil.

Selhurst Celtic
22-10-2017, 12:26 PM
Loads of them.I used to get PM's all the time. Not because of what I posted over there but because wigmam grassed me up and told them who I was.

jimmy the gent
22-10-2017, 12:36 PM

Cant stand brighton fans, but i dont see much wrong with that. We clapped Thierry Henry after a brilliant display at Selhurst back in 97.

matbha
22-10-2017, 12:51 PM
You ain't better than us at anything phil.

At this moment in time we are :)

wehatepalace
22-10-2017, 12:55 PM

elgrande
22-10-2017, 01:04 PM
Brighton fans threatening to give a kicking,well that has just cheered me up this weekend,...ha ha ha ha,maybe if you were a wing mirror id be worried.

mpfn
22-10-2017, 01:09 PM

The weeds on here who post win lose or draw, have respect and will stand their ground for their team.
The likes of you and a few others will only show when everything is in your favour.
Gutless with no minerals.

old git
22-10-2017, 01:11 PM
Brighton fans threatening to give a kicking,well that has just cheered me up this weekend,...ha ha ha ha,maybe if you were a wing mirror id be worried.

More of a wing nut.:p

Pidster
22-10-2017, 01:14 PM

Or a disabled person at Haywards Heath.

elgrande
22-10-2017, 01:32 PM
:)More of a wing nut.:p

elgrande
22-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Or a disabled person at Haywards Heath.

:)

little al
22-10-2017, 02:33 PM

I haven't posted on there for a few years, when you were bottle jobs.

little al
22-10-2017, 02:35 PM
I haven't posted on there for a few years, when you were bottle jobs.

In fact, I just checked, my last post was in 2015.

"Last post 2/9/15
Last activity (ie logged on) 4/1/17

You are a liar Simeon. "

SwoopingGull
22-10-2017, 09:01 PM
In fact, I just checked, my last post was in 2015.

"Last post 2/9/15
Last activity (ie logged on) 4/1/17

You are a liar Simeon. "
Bless you.

Bizarro
24-10-2017, 09:00 AM
Can't be arsed to read the whole thread, but a seaweed supporting mate, told me about the booing of Rooney. He said it was because so many of their new fans support Liverpool, and was pissed off cos it was really stupid thing to do.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
24-10-2017, 09:04 AM
Can't be arsed to read the whole thread, but a seaweed supporting mate, told me about the booing of Rooney. He said it was because so many of their new fans support Liverpool, and was pissed off cos it was really stupid thing to do.

No shock there

EagleEater
24-10-2017, 01:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NA3g8nX.jpg

mpfn
24-10-2017, 03:53 PM

Another gutless gimp.

Joe85
24-10-2017, 05:14 PM

Did you get an autograph?

EagleEater
24-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Did you get an autograph?

Think you are a little confused, Joe. They are your fans, in your colours at your ground. Why would I be there? :moo:

Coastal Palace
24-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Think you are a little confused, Joe. They are your fans, in your colours at your ground. Why would I be there? :moo:

Because you're a 2 club c*nt?

grand aigle
24-10-2017, 06:23 PM

They are KIDS!! At least we don't have ADULTS applauding the opposition players!! Steven Gerrard warmly applauded at the Care in the community stadium while warming up, ring any bells?

Joe85
24-10-2017, 06:50 PM

As others have pointed out, Joe, youíre a Chelsea fan also.

SwoopingGull
27-10-2017, 11:26 AM
They are KIDS!! At least we don't have ADULTS applauding the opposition players!! Steven Gerrard warmly applauded at the Care in the community stadium while warming up, ring any bells?

No your adults just do slit throat gestures to the manager and get on the pitch and confront players lol...

Pidster
27-10-2017, 12:02 PM
No your adults just do slit throat gestures to the manager and get on the pitch and confront players lol...

Why not talk about the here and now? oh yea because you cant, you have to talk about something that happened a few years or decades ago to make your selves feel better.

Compare and contrast.

SwoopingGull
27-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Compare and contrast.

Taken completely out of context but carry on lol....