PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god did you just watch that ?

Pages : 1 [2]

matbha
16-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Also, what the f**k has happened to the likes of March and sad and lonely Tony Knockaert?
These 2 were supposed to rip the prem to pieces!

Both played well today I think CH is behind this with his tactics ,a lot more defence minded for these 2 this season

Coastal Palace
16-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Both played well today I think CH is behind this with his tactics ,a lot more defence minded for these 2 this season

I wouldn't mind us stealing Solly off you when you go down.
You can keep weepy Tone though.
:D

matbha
16-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Your team is currently in 13th place, it hasn't 'achieved' 13th place.

I know but I think that's good going for our current team at this stage ,it can all change as you well know

matbha
16-12-2017, 08:40 PM
He's a nice guy and it will be sad when you sack him in the next few weeks.

Be very surprised and angry if he did

Coastal Palace
16-12-2017, 08:42 PM
I think Hughton is one of those Championship managers.

Coastal Palace
16-12-2017, 08:43 PM
He'll do well next season then.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
16-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Be very surprised and angry if he did

I sense that pimp Tony has all along had one eye on a financially tight 'controlled relegation', Burnley and WBA style with a hopefully swift return, and Hughton is perfect to manage that role.

Nt a bad strategy if it comes off. But then, whore yourself out of the Championship at such a high cost, and you're left with little choice unless Tony wants to screw himself further into debt courtesy of his ungrateful whore.

Pidster
16-12-2017, 09:23 PM
I sense that pimp Tony has all along had one eye on a financially tight 'controlled relegation', Burnley and WBA style with a hopefully swift return, and Hughton is perfect to manage that role.

Nt a bad strategy if it comes off. But then, whore yourself out of the Championship at such a high cost, and you're left with little choice unless Tony wants to screw himself further into debt courtesy of his ungrateful whore.

But surely if the Weed are relegated, they will lose players, like Dunky and the little Wizzard? All the money in the world couldn't replace them. ( ok I know Kaz may be back and out to get us ).

matbha
16-12-2017, 09:26 PM

Im not sure Tony has any debt if he wants to put 250 million into the club he owns that's down to him ,we are very thankfull ,this season he said we will make a profit so now hes building a church from what I can gather

CPFC85
16-12-2017, 09:27 PM
Smashed West Ham tonight and their fans left in droves just like on the opening day at Selhurst Park. Truly marvelous scenes. :lux:

Top half of the table and what a performance and good goals

http://e2.365dm.com/17/10/16-9/20/skysports-brighton-west-ham_4133559.jpg?20171020202454

You are a knobhead and a typical 'weed'...full of premature ejeculating verbal sewage.

Pidster
16-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Im not sure Tony has any debt if he wants to put 250 million into the club he owns that's down to him ,we are very thankfull ,this season he said we will make a profit so now hes building a church from what I can gather

Whilst I appreciate your chutzpah for coming on here defending the indefensible, may I humbly suggest that any spare time you have might be better invested in improving your literacy.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
16-12-2017, 09:48 PM
But surely if the Weed are relegated, they will lose players, like Dunky and the little Wizzard? All the money in the world couldn't replace them. ( ok I know Kaz may be back and out to get us ).

Putting your accurate sarcasm aside, considering Knockers is supposedly the jewel in their crown and even he is clearly Championship level, their squad should be able to be retained whilst Pimp Tony pockets what he's owed.

Were there any other views being banded about regarding the French Messi? Let me see.....

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost.php?p=13722605&postcount=369

It is of course wholly predictable that they think Knockaert, who Leicester were less than bothered about trying to keep when they were promoted to the PL, is the next Lionel Messi

Vince Hilaire's Afro
16-12-2017, 09:53 PM
What did this fella have to say about Knockaert? Let's see

If anything, their expensive, pregnant promotion to the PL has exposed their small time mentality even more.

"What do Liverpool think about us being promoted?"
"Wait til all these new clubs see our award winning stadium for the first time"
"Knockaert is better than Zaha, even though he was bounced out of Leicester after only 9 games in the PL"
"Keith Dublin"

Coastal Palace
16-12-2017, 10:07 PM
What did this fella have to say about Knockaert? Let's see
In all fairness his dad did die.
Over a year ago!

postman plod
16-12-2017, 10:20 PM
In all fairness his dad did die.
Over a year ago!

Really? I don't think it's ever been mentioned before.

matbha
16-12-2017, 10:30 PM
Whilst I appreciate your chutzpah for coming on here defending the indefensible, may I humbly suggest that any spare time you have might be better invested in improving your literacy.

Its not great but hey ho ,in my line of work it isn't that critical

Coastal Palace
16-12-2017, 10:33 PM
Its not great but hey ho ,in my line of work it isn't that critical

What's your line of work then, mat?
I work on building sites so don't be ashamed.

matbha
16-12-2017, 10:41 PM
What's your line of work then, mat?
I work on building sites so don't be ashamed.

I overhaul cricket pitches football pitches , tree surgery swimming pool maintenance

Coastal Palace
16-12-2017, 10:43 PM
I overhaul cricket pitches football pitches , tree surgery swimming pool maintenance

Oh right.
You're used to the cold outdoors like me then?

Coastal Palace
16-12-2017, 10:54 PM
I know this is very off topic but recently my fingers get locked and stiffen now and again.
Apparently it's the onset of arthritis bought on by working in cold conditions.
Oh dear.
I always hoped I'd die before I got old.
You lied to me Pete Townsend.

justjuice
16-12-2017, 11:19 PM
Only Brighton fans could complain that, having got on all fours and spread its cheeks for its ever loving sugar pimp daddy, that he's not poured quite enough of his hybrid meth flavoured sour love juice into the club's deepest cavities.

matbha
16-12-2017, 11:22 PM
Oh right.
You're used to the cold outdoors like me then?

Yep the older I get the more painful it becomes ,the old knees feel it

Coastal Palace
16-12-2017, 11:30 PM
Yep the older I get the more painful it becomes ,the old knees feel it

My knees are like lumps of leather. My mrs says I've got elephant knees.
Farking hell! we're like a pair of whiney old tarts!
But I'm Palace so I'm less of a tart than you.

matbha
16-12-2017, 11:35 PM
My knees are like lumps of leather. My mrs says I've got elephant knees.
Farking hell! we're like a pair of whiney old tarts!
But I'm Palace so I'm less of a tart than you.

Lol :)

Vince Hilaire's Afro
18-12-2017, 08:35 AM
Smashed West Ham tonight and their fans left in droves just like on the opening day at Selhurst Park. Truly marvelous scenes. :lux:

Top half of the table and what a performance and good goals

http://e2.365dm.com/17/10/16-9/20/skysports-brighton-west-ham_4133559.jpg?20171020202454

We can only dream, Londoner. Oh to one day beat West Ham at home, and see players like Glenn Murray line up for Palace.

Who knows - we might one day even give teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City a run for their money