PDA

View Full Version : Looks like everyone had fun at the Chelsea game!

EagleEater
24-10-2017, 02:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NA3g8nX.jpg

:love:

mushroom
24-10-2017, 02:06 PM

old git
24-10-2017, 03:20 PM

Youngsters in the family enclosure.Bit different to you lot singing YNWA with the scouters.

EagleEater
24-10-2017, 03:24 PM
Youngsters in the family enclosure.Bit different to you lot singing YNWA with the scouters.

You don't need to lie! We know you were just out of view in the photo, waiting your turn to see your real heros! ;)

mpfn
24-10-2017, 03:51 PM
Really ?
It least it wasn't Steve Gerrard given a standing ovation as he warmed up along the touch line.

little al
24-10-2017, 06:08 PM
Really ?
It least it wasn't Steve Gerrard given a standing ovation as he warmed up along the touch line.

We did laugh at Gerrards last game, when we beat Liverpool at Anfield - Again.

thereichstuff
24-10-2017, 06:12 PM
Looks like youíve got too much time on your hands .

Joe85
24-10-2017, 07:05 PM

Canít be EE.

SwoopingGull
25-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Nope - Don't believe it - We get told that it's only Brighton that support a 2nd team not the mighty palace holding every one up in the league.

old git
25-10-2017, 02:17 PM
Nope - Don't believe it - We get told that it's only Brighton that support a 2nd team not the mighty palace holding every one up in the league.

Who says these young lads support Chelsea? Probably Just excited about seeing players from the TV a few yards away.

Coastal Palace
25-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Put it this way then...we've got divvy kids.
You've got divvy adults.
And divvy kids too.

danpalace07
26-10-2017, 12:52 AM
never seen a Palace fan wearing a half and half shirt

SwoopingGull
26-10-2017, 11:56 AM
never seen a Palace fan wearing a half and half shirt

No, you just turn on your own players and managers :hi:

Pidster
26-10-2017, 12:00 PM

What an idiotic answer.

old git
26-10-2017, 01:29 PM

Shame you lot didn't show any passion in the late nineties eh?

eagle mart
26-10-2017, 02:11 PM
Wow. I used to get all players/managers signatures as a kid.

Couple of Palace kids (in Palace colours) trying to get friendly tap off some Chelsea players. And, they are all Chelsea fans?

What weird thought process / Witchcraft is this?

mpfn
26-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Brighton fans normally buy away tickets and don't turn up.
Over 600 non shows at Bournemouth, whereas we take 2k to Bristol.
Fans and customers.

CharlieCPFC
26-10-2017, 02:19 PM
Fans and customers.

Says it all really.

And for what reason did they want these loyalty points so bad? Yep, all adds up.

CP Satellite
26-10-2017, 04:18 PM

Of course, you Seaweed Dullards donít understand the significance of Palace fans showing five fingers to Chelsea players.

Itís the number of times Palace have beaten them in top flight football - but small clubs like Brighton hardly get to play sides like Chelsea very often, let alone beat them! 🖐🏿

SwoopingGull
27-10-2017, 10:38 AM
Of course, you Seaweed Dullards donít understand the significance of Palace fans showing five fingers to Chelsea players.

Itís the number of times Palace have beaten them in top flight football - but small clubs like Brighton hardly get to play sides like Chelsea very often, let alone beat them! 🖐🏿

Have you seen the league table? For a small club we are doing much better than you on and off the pitch so i would think before you speak.

SwoopingGull
27-10-2017, 10:42 AM
Fans and customers.

Normally as a recurring thing or something that's happened once? I like how you lot have nothing good going on at your club so have to compensate by trying to knock us down to your crap level. Dreamers

old git
27-10-2017, 10:52 AM
Normally as a recurring thing or something that's happened once? I like how you lot have nothing good going on at your club so have to compensate by trying to knock us down to your crap level. Dreamers

600 is crap.2000 is pretty good ,how is it bringing you down to our level.Are Bournemouth too scary.:eek:

SwoopingGull
27-10-2017, 11:06 AM
600 is crap.2000 is pretty good ,how is it bringing you down to our level.Are Bournemouth too scary.:eek:

Yea 2000 mugs being mugged off lol... Who did you play and what was the score?

eagle mart
27-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Have you seen the league table? For a small club we are doing much better than you on and off the pitch so i would think before you speak.

shanter.

SwoopingGull
27-10-2017, 11:12 AM
shanter.

No answer the quote then? Thought not lol :clown:

Joe85
27-10-2017, 11:14 AM

Their certainly werenít 2000 mugs getting mugged off when you spanked by Wednesday in the play off semiís.

300 max.

SwoopingGull
27-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Their certainly werenít 2000 mugs getting mugged off when you spanked by Wednesday in the play off semiís.

300 max.

Why not talk about the here and now? oh yea because you cant, you have to talk about something that happened a few years or decades ago to make your selves feel better about Parish pulling your trousers down and letting every team penetrate you dry.

Eagleinsussex
27-10-2017, 01:24 PM

At least it wasn't a non-league side....

old git
27-10-2017, 01:47 PM
Why not talk about the here and now? oh yea because you cant, you have to talk about something that happened a few years or decades ago to make your selves feel better about Parish pulling your trousers down and letting every team penetrate you dry.

We were you tedious Tarquin.We took 2k to Bristol ,you took 600 to Bournemouth. Then you call our fans mugs because they turn up even though we are playing poorly. Hence you are of the opinion fans should only go when the team is doing well.Exactly the reason you lot lost your ground.

Yea 2000 mugs being mugged off

That one line says a lot about you and your fanbase and I will be reminding you of it daily.

Pidster
27-10-2017, 02:38 PM
We were you tedious Tarquin.We took 2k to Bristol ,you took 600 to Bournemouth. Then you call our fans mugs because they turn up even though we are playing poorly. Hence you are of the opinion fans should only go when the team is doing well.Exactly the reason you lot lost your ground.

That one line says a lot about you and your fanbase and I will be reminding you of it daily.

He really is a dullard simpleton. Any idea which team he purports to support this season?

wigman
27-10-2017, 02:51 PM

The tickets for the Bournemouth game were only 10 quid but they were offering additional points, so people just bought tickets without attending so they would have enough points for the premium away games.
We technically sold our allocation given to us.
It was 500 no shows out of a 1500 allocation.

SwoopingGull
27-10-2017, 02:53 PM
The tickets for the Bournemouth game were only 10 quid but they were offering additional points, so most people just bought tickets without attending so they would have enough points for the premium away games.
No point in explaining they don't understand.

SwoopingGull
27-10-2017, 02:56 PM

Better make sure stuck up Steve don't correct your spelling mistakes. He likes correcting people's spellings to make him self feel mightier than the rest..

SwoopingGull
27-10-2017, 02:58 PM
He really is a dullard simpleton. Any idea which team he purports to support this season?
Who will you go back and support when you get relegated?

Joe85
27-10-2017, 03:08 PM
No point in explaining they don't understand.

Trying to hush up one day of your own, are you?

Whatís so embarrassing about a bunch of 2 club tossers buying tickets and not showing up at Bournemouth just so they can beef up their points for Chelsea away?

Oh...well at least that explains why EE was here that night.

Eagleinsussex
27-10-2017, 03:13 PM
Who will you go back and support when you get relegated?

Same question to you ?

mpfn
27-10-2017, 03:26 PM
The tickets for the Bournemouth game were only 10 quid but they were offering additional points, so people just bought tickets without attending so they would have enough points for the premium away games.
It was 500 no shows out of a 1500 allocation.

Thanks for going to the trouble of explaining to me, but I'm quite aware of the reason why.
To have 500 out of 1500 not bothering to turn up for a game sums up your new breed of fan. When you were averaging 6000 at the Withdean, your away support was superb, often taking over 1500 to away games.
I'm not knocking your long standing fan base, but you must cringe at the new Amex customers who have no real affiliating to your club, apart from living in Sussex.
Bread and butter games don't seem to matter, they just want to get enough Loyalty points to see the glamour teams.
Dress it up any way you want, but I can't imagine any other team doing what you lot did that night.
Fans and customers.

CP Satellite
27-10-2017, 04:18 PM

Yes, I have seen the Premier League table - Palace have been in it for five seasons running now, nine seasons out of the seventeen since it started in 1992,
eighteen seasons in the top tier since I started going in 1970 - and you, with your piss ant club from a provincial seaside town are enjoying your first three months since 1983 - over a third of a century.

**** the hell off telling me about the league table in October. Tell me when your tiny club has managed the same, by my calculations the earliest I expect a response from you will be around 2034, but by then Falmer will be totally submerged in the sea due to global warming, whilst Palace will have returned to the Crystal Palace hundreds of metres above sea level - whilst you and your miserable bunch of tarquins will have disappeared not just from the Premier League but history itself.

**** off you seaweed wanker.

old git
27-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Yes, I have seen the Premier League table - Palace have been in it for five seasons running now, nine seasons out of the seventeen since it started in 1992,
eighteen seasons in the top tier since I started going in 1970 - and you, with your piss ant club from a provincial seaside town are enjoying your first three months since 1983 - over a third of a century.

**** the hell off telling me about the league table in October. Tell me when your tiny club has managed the same, by my calculations the earliest I expect a response from you will be around 2034, but by then Falmer will be totally submerged in the sea due to global warming, whilst Palace will have returned to the Crystal Palace hundreds of metres above sea level - whilst you and your miserable bunch of tarquins will have disappeared not just from the Premier League but history itself.

Just about covers it.:D

mpfn
27-10-2017, 04:23 PM

I couldn't have put it better myself !
Bravo :p

CharlieCPFC
27-10-2017, 05:32 PM

Wallop.

wigman
27-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Thanks for going to the trouble of explaining to me, but I'm quite aware of the reason why.
To have 500 out of 1500 not bothering to turn up for a game sums up your new breed of fan. When you were averaging 6000 at the Withdean, your away support was superb, often taking over 1500 to away games.
I'm not knocking your long standing fan base, but you must cringe at the new Amex customers who have no real affiliating to your club, apart from living in Sussex.
Bread and butter games don't seem to matter, they just want to get enough Loyalty points to see the glamour teams.
Dress it up any way you want, but I can't imagine any other team doing what you lot did that night.
Fans and customers.

A 1000 following for a Mickey mouse cup tie is not too shabby.
It was the loyal fans who only had the points to purchase these tickets.

old git
27-10-2017, 05:49 PM

You must be well impressed by 2k plus then.:angel:

mpfn
27-10-2017, 06:01 PM

So out of 1500 "Loyal" fans, 500 couldn't be bothered once they got the "Loyalty" points !!!
You couldn't make it up :D

Eagleinsussex
27-10-2017, 06:02 PM

Well said :lux:

wigman
27-10-2017, 06:42 PM
You must be well impressed by 2k plus then.:angel:

Tbf it was later on in the competition, however a good following.
Cheap tickets help.

elgrande
27-10-2017, 06:48 PM

Top post ...

old git
27-10-2017, 06:52 PM
Tbf it was later on in the competition, however a good following.
Cheap tickets help.

Will you get a ticket for your visit to the home of football?

wigman
27-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Will you get a ticket for your visit to the home of football?

I have a season ticket for all games at the home of football, so not a problem.:p
As for Stonehenge, watch this space. :p

andy1980
27-10-2017, 07:29 PM

Buddha says. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present. :supergrin:

old git
27-10-2017, 07:33 PM
Buddha says. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present. :supergrin:

He also says "your worst enemy is your best teacher".
Fact.

andy1980
27-10-2017, 07:38 PM
He also says "your worst enemy is your best teacher".
Fact.
That's ok the only thing Palace has ever taught Brighton is how not to do things. Fact.

old git
27-10-2017, 07:39 PM
That's ok the only thing Palace has ever taught Brighton is how not to do things. Fact.

We have been teaching you lessons for forty years or more.If you had listened the Goldstone may not have become a retail park.

P,s. Don't use the word fact ,it makes you look ridiculous.

andy1980
27-10-2017, 07:52 PM
We have been teaching you lessons for forty years or more.If you had listened the Goldstone may not have become a retail park.

P,s. Don't use the word fact ,it makes you look ridiculous.
We did that's why we spent two years fighting for it. Fact.

Joe85
27-10-2017, 07:54 PM

Thats true.

We taught you a lesson in the play offs but it appears to have gone out the window in the following years [emoji3]

matbha
27-10-2017, 07:58 PM

Agreed andy dark days indeed

old git
27-10-2017, 07:58 PM

How did that end up?

mpfn
27-10-2017, 08:00 PM

Brighton, get a sugar daddy to give you £250 million ( interest free) and sit on your high horse and sneer at all and sundry.
Doing things the right way ( since 2010)
Go f**k yourself .

andy1980
27-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Thats true.

We taught you a lesson in the play offs but it appears to have gone out the window in the following years [emoji3]

You taught us that if we pretended the opposition poohed in our changing room toilet then you can get the upper hand. We weren't prepared to go that low/

andy1980
27-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Agreed andy dark days indeed

Yeah but we got through it. It was all I ever really knew as I started going to matches in 94 and everything kicked of in 95.

andy1980
27-10-2017, 08:23 PM
How did that end up?

Buddha says Mistakes and failures are just signs that point you in the right direction.

andy1980
27-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Brighton, get a sugar daddy to give you £250 million ( interest free) and sit on your high horse and sneer at all and sundry.
Doing things the right way ( since 2010)
Go f**k yourself .

Jealousy is the fear of comparison.

elgrande
27-10-2017, 08:29 PM
You taught us that if we pretended the opposition poohed in our changing room toilet then you can get the upper hand. We weren't prepared to go that low/

Ha ha,you really are a top class wanker...ah didums is that why you lost,well next time you see oatway thank him for us.

Had nothing to do with zaha tearing you a new one then....what a tosser.

Hows the vitamin D deficiency going?

andy1980
27-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Ha ha,you really are a top class wanker...ah didums is that why you lost,well next time you see oatway thank him for us.

Had nothing to do with zaha tearing you a new one then....what a tosser.

Hows the vitamin D deficiency going?

Holloway psyched him up by using pooh gate. He didn't score in the first leg at your place did he.

mpfn
27-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Buddha say Andy is a c**t

SJ'sLoveMonkey
27-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Holloway psyched him up by using pooh gate. He didn't score in the first leg at your place did he.

:D you are either on a complete chain pull or you live in lala land. I know which one I would bet on

elgrande
27-10-2017, 08:36 PM

Didnt ******* have to de he,waited until you ******* deluded lot started booking your Wembley hotel rooms,and sing your Wembley songs.

And why shouldnt he use it as motivation, i would be motivated if some horrible weed shat in my dressing room..

By the way did you get your deposits back in 2013.

andy1980
27-10-2017, 08:36 PM

No that's what mpfn says. You can't fool me

SJ'sLoveMonkey
27-10-2017, 08:37 PM
Didnt ******* have to de he,waited until you ******* deluded lot started booking your Wembley hotel rooms,and sing your Wembley songs.

And why shouldnt he use it as motivation, i would be motivated if some horrible weed shat in my dressing room..

I see what you did there! :D:p:p

SJ'sLoveMonkey
27-10-2017, 08:37 PM
No that's what mpfn says. You can't fool me

Oh I bet we can!

old git
27-10-2017, 08:38 PM
I think someone has hacked andys account.
This one is taking idiocy into new territories.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
27-10-2017, 08:39 PM
I think someone has hacked andys account.
This one is taking idiocy into new territories.

I wish someone would hack his bollocks off. He might stop talking so much of it then

andy1980
27-10-2017, 08:43 PM

It was your coach driver. I love the hotel story it shows how dim some Palace fans are. 90% of Brighton fans live within 3 hours of Wembley. You take the story of 1 maybe 2 fans and then act like it was the majority of us. That like me implying most Palace fans graffiti on their own coaches.

elgrande
27-10-2017, 08:48 PM
It was your coach driver. I love the hotel story it shows how dim some Palace fans are. 90% of Brighton fans live within 3 hours of Wembley. You take the story of 1 maybe 2 fans and then act like it was the majority of us. That like me implying most Palace fans graffiti on their own coaches.

Hello ...andy really you really cant call anyone dim,really you are the daftest weed twat on here.
You rattle on about this and that,when really you know absolutely **** all.

It was oatway that shat,why would a coach driver do it.

Even chi,p face gus was disgusted at it.and you still havent answered the question hows the vitamin D deficiency going.

andy1980
27-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Hello ...andy really you really cant call anyone dim,really you are the daftest weed twat on here.
You rattle on about this and that,when really you know absolutely **** all.

It was oatway that shat,why would a coach driver do it.

Even chi,p face gus was disgusted at it.and you still havent answered the question hows the vitamin D deficiency going.

That's not what your own captain said. Barber said his internal investigation couldn't find who did it. So who should I believe you or your then captain?

Bipe
27-10-2017, 08:58 PM

He's right actually.

Hodgson had to curl one out before the Chelsea game to get Zaha in the right frame of mind and it was not a pretty sight. Just a shame Pardew was constipated before the cup final.

I mean, what the actual ----?

eagle mart
27-10-2017, 09:05 PM
This lot are from another planet. North Korea Chat is not even an ironic pisstake.

elgrande
27-10-2017, 09:11 PM
That's not what your own captain said. Barber said his internal investigation couldn't find who did it. So who should I believe you or your then captain?

It was a joke at the player of the year awards ,ffs...oh really where is oatway now then,didnt he leave just after.

andy1980
27-10-2017, 09:20 PM
It was a joke at the player of the year awards ,ffs...oh really where is oatway now then,didnt he leave just after.

How stupid is this. He's followed Gus all over the world since. Either Gus was disgusted with it so wouldn't employ him again or it wasn't him and he works well with Gus, so he always employs him.

CharlieCPFC
27-10-2017, 09:25 PM
He's right actually.

Hodgson had to curl one out before the Chelsea game to get Zaha in the right frame of mind and it was not a pretty sight. Just a shame Pardew was constipated before the cup final.

I mean, what the actual ----?

Perhaps explains the constant change of manager, Frank could curl em in the top corner but not on the floor.

grand aigle
27-10-2017, 11:10 PM

And Buddah is correct!

old git
28-10-2017, 05:19 AM
How stupid is this. He's followed Gus all over the world since. Either Gus was disgusted with it so wouldn't employ him again or it wasn't him and he works well with Gus, so he always employs him.

How did the coach driver beat the team and everyone else to the changing room? He has to unload and then move the coach to a safe area.

andy1980
28-10-2017, 07:37 AM
How did the coach driver beat the team and everyone else to the changing room? He has to unload and then move the coach to a safe area.
The story goes

The coach driver and your kit man was down earlier in the day setting out all their stuff. He had a dodgy stomach went to the toilet and never cleared it up.

Eagleinsussex
28-10-2017, 08:30 AM
The story goes

The coach driver and your kit man was down earlier in the day setting out all their stuff. He had a dodgy stomach went to the toilet and never cleared it up.

That's just what it was 'a story'. Wonder why Oatway was sacked, if it wasn't him why didn't he file for unfair dismissal, it remains a mystery....

Phil's Barber
28-10-2017, 08:55 AM
The story goes

Do you know what's funny? That you lot believe this.

mpfn
28-10-2017, 09:20 AM
The story goes

Poor old Brighton, horrible Palace let you take the wrap over the incident, boo hoo hoo.
If I remember correctly, Brighton held a big enquiry into poo gate, and the matter ( pardon the pun)was resolved.
Now, if the said incident was Palace related, I'm sure word would have got out, as you are a classy club, and don't want your reputation (skid) marked.
But no, Palace's ex captain makes a drunken comment at an event, and you all believe it !
How could the incident happen hours before the game ? Don't you think the smell would have been detected, and acted on ?
My money is still on Oatway, and the reason he still works with Gus is because, after being sacked live on tv, he thought " well f**k you Brighton "

andy1980
28-10-2017, 10:10 AM
That's just what it was 'a story'. Wonder why Oatway was sacked, if it wasn't him why didn't he file for unfair dismissal, it remains a mystery....

No body know why he was sacked, Why would Paul Barber say our internal investigation couldn't find the culprit? Surely it is better to say we have found who did it, especially when according to you they did?

andy1980
28-10-2017, 10:12 AM
Do you know what's funny? That you lot believe this.

No the funny thing is you lot are denying it even though it came from a Palace player. Charlie Oatway helping you get promoted is a lot funnier than some coach driver that no one knows.

andy1980
28-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Poor old Brighton, horrible Palace let you take the wrap over the incident, boo hoo hoo.
If I remember correctly, Brighton held a big enquiry into poo gate, and the matter ( pardon the pun)was resolved.
Now, if the said incident was Palace related, I'm sure word would have got out, as you are a classy club, and don't want your reputation (skid) marked.
But no, Palace's ex captain makes a drunken comment at an event, and you all believe it !
How could the incident happen hours before the game ? Don't you think the smell would have been detected, and acted on ?
My money is still on Oatway, and the reason he still works with Gus is because, after being sacked live on tv, he thought " well f**k you Brighton "

Yeah as I said Barber said that their investigation couldn't find the culprit. The way we dealt with it was increasing security on match days around the changing room.

Why would anyone go into the away changing rooms after you guys had set your stuff up in it? There was no need to go in there after your kit man had set his stuff up.

old git
28-10-2017, 10:17 AM
No the funny thing is you lot are denying it even though it came from a Palace player. Charlie Oatway helping you get promoted is a lot funnier than some coach driver that no one knows.

Barber will obviously say he couldn't find culprit. Funny you believe your club officials and not ours.
Blue tinted specs

mpfn
28-10-2017, 10:19 AM
Yeah as I said Barber said that their investigation couldn't find the culprit. The way we dealt with it was increasing security on match days around the changing room.

Why would anyone go into the away changing rooms after you guys had set your stuff up in it? There was no need to go in there after your kit man had set his stuff up.

Why would they increase security if our driver did it ?

andy1980
28-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Barber will obviously say he couldn't find culprit. Funny you believe your club officials and not ours.
Blue tinted specs

Are you kidding me. I which one of your officials has said it was from the Brighton side? Why would Barber say he couldn't find the culprit when you guys say we sacked the culprit? Red and blue tinted specs.

andy1980
28-10-2017, 11:25 AM
Why would they increase security if our driver did it ?

Because they didn't know at the time, did they.

thereichstuff
28-10-2017, 11:30 AM
These weeds are so gullible :rolleyes:

Eagleinsussex
28-10-2017, 11:34 AM

Seagullible you might say Lol

andy1980
28-10-2017, 11:35 AM

head in sand.

Selhurst Celtic
28-10-2017, 11:38 AM

So Oatway could shit all over the place. The stupid peasant. I suppose we should thank him though. That was a gloious night.

andy1980
28-10-2017, 11:48 AM
So Oatway could shit all over the place. The stupid peasant. I suppose we should thank him though. That was a gloious night.

That's my point. Oatway doing it and helping you to promotion is a funnier story than a coach driver. Barber saying we couldn't identify the culprit yet sacking Oatway for it makes no sense.

old git
28-10-2017, 12:41 PM
head in sand.

Brain of sand

andy1980
28-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Brain of sand

If you say so.:clown:

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 01:24 PM
The story goes

to quote you andy.....blue and white tinted specs!

Eagleinsussex
28-10-2017, 01:39 PM
head in sand.

Do us all a favour and keep it there for a while

andy1980
28-10-2017, 05:06 PM
to quote you andy.....blue and white tinted specs!

That's what your captain said. Not me.

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 05:15 PM

Andy your wanker mates on nsc are taking the piss because we are celebrating a 97th minute draw......this from a team who had a victory pawade for finishing 2nd (when 7 points clear with 3 games left.).....deluded?? Wankers? definatley!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Andy your wanker mates on nsc are taking the piss because we are celebrating a 97th minute draw......this from a team who had a victory pawade for finishing 2nd (when 7 points clear with 3 games left.).....deluded?? Wankers? definatley!

Does anybody really care what a bunch of middle class wankers with names like Simeon really think? They do not have one clue about football whatsoever they have proved that. Look at the girls that post on here for reference

thereichstuff
28-10-2017, 05:37 PM

Oh paddy loves the craic .

andy1980
28-10-2017, 05:43 PM

grand. you took the mickey out of us for having a parade for getting promoted. Why shouldn't they take the mickey out of you for acting like its a turning point. Especially considering we beat them 3-0 just last week.

andy1980
28-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Does anybody really care what a bunch of middle class wankers with names like Simeon really think? They do not have one clue about football whatsoever they have proved that. Look at the girls that post on here for reference

:hi:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-10-2017, 05:45 PM
:hi:

Donít look now Andy itís you!

thereichstuff
28-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Donít look now Andy itís you!

He hasnít got any self awareness :)

andy1980
28-10-2017, 06:04 PM
He hasnít got any self awareness :)

Daft ain't ya. That was the hi emoji I knew exactly what he was getting at.

thereichstuff
28-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Daft ain't ya. That was the hi emoji I knew exactly what he was getting at.

Course you did Andy :)

andy1980
28-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Course you did Andy :)

:cool:

old git
28-10-2017, 07:56 PM

They have no idea about football.What team doesn't celebrate when coming back from 0-2 at home? They are utterly pathetic and their top boy swooping gull proved it by calling the 2000 palace fans at Bristol City mugs for travelling and supporting a poor team.
This is why they lost the goldstone,no appetite for the fight.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-10-2017, 08:00 PM
They have no idea about football.What team doesn't celebrate when coming back from 0-2 at home? They are utterly pathetic and their top boy swooping gull proved it by calling the 2000 palace fans at Bristol City mugs for travelling and supporting a poor team.

Yeah but have you read Build a Bonfire? :supergrin:

old git
28-10-2017, 08:02 PM
Yeah but have you read Build a Bonfire? :supergrin:

Front to back.
History rewritten.

andy1980
28-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Says the people who mock a club for celebrating getting into the top flight of football for the first time in over 30 years. One rule for you guys and another rule for us, tut tut.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Front to back.
History rewritten.

In all good libraries under the Fiction Section

old git
28-10-2017, 08:08 PM
?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-10-2017, 08:08 PM
Says the people who mock a club for celebrating getting into the top flight of football for the first time in over 30 years. One rule for you guys and another rule for us, tut tut.

Go away will you itís like a cloud of doom descending when you post :wallbash:

andy1980
28-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Andy have you ever heard of dignitas? They do holidays For people like you.

Maybe you should go. Your mocking Brighton fans for doing what you have done all summer.

old git
28-10-2017, 08:12 PM

Andy I laugh every time I think of your club.If we ended up in the Croydon Sunday league I would still laugh.You are a pathetic little club with a fan base who walked away when needed by the club they claim to support.A club whose fans wear half/ half shirts.
Pathetic.

old git
28-10-2017, 08:12 PM
Maybe you should go. Your mocking Brighton fans for doing what you have done all summer.

I went,they told me to piss off.

Maiden Eagle
28-10-2017, 08:13 PM

No, we took the piss because you celebrated blowing top spot and finishing second, by having a pawade !!
Christ, you are tedious.

andy1980
28-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Andy I laugh every time I think of your club.If we ended up in the Croydon Sunday league I would still laugh.You are a pathetic little club with a fan base who walked away when needed by the club they claim to support.A club whose fans wear half/ half shirts.
Pathetic.
That's ok because your club is just a sad club who has been blinded by the fact you have been in the Premier League for five years. A decaying stadium fans who believe their own hype ignoring the bad side. Your academy is being neglected. Spending silly money on names instead of looking for player who you need.

Believe me the laughter goes both ways.

andy1980
28-10-2017, 08:29 PM
No, we took the piss because you celebrated blowing top spot and finishing second, by having a pawade !!
Christ, you are tedious.

We celebrated getting promoted. 1st or 2nd makes no difference.

Maiden Eagle
28-10-2017, 08:31 PM
We celebrated getting promoted. 1st or 2nd makes no difference.

No problem with that, but a parade for coming second !!:clown:

old git
28-10-2017, 08:32 PM
That's ok because your club is just a sad club who has been blinded by the fact you have been in the Premier League for five years. A decaying stadium fans who believe their own hype ignoring the bad side. Your academy is being neglected. Spending silly money on names instead of looking for player who you need.

Brighton are a ******* joke.It is a ground full of middle class hipsters who discovered 'soccer' in 2011 when comfy seats arrived at the ground.Fans who have no self awareness that slag off other clubs for having debts when they have lost tens of millions buying their premier league place.
I really hope you go out of business.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Brighton are a ******* joke.It is a ground full of middle class hipsters who discovered 'soccer' in 2011 when comfy seats arrived at the ground.Fans who have no self awareness that slag off other clubs for having debts when they have lost tens of millions buying their premier league place.

Amen to that brother

old git
28-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Amen to that brother

You've been around as I have.Have you ever met people in normal society like this lot?
They are completely weird And obsessed with what others think of them and their not so new stadium.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-10-2017, 08:36 PM
I also like the “infrastructure” line they peddle. Funny how before Sugar Daddy’s millions they didn’t know what infrastructure meant! They are like a former smoker who now ridicules people who still do. Wankers

Maiden Eagle
28-10-2017, 08:38 PM

You really spout some utter, utter shite. Have you not read the GPD, where most Palace fans have been extremely critical of what's been going on for about 2 years now. At least we're are in our 5th successive season in the Prem, despite numerous problems.
Why did you bugger off and join the the general deluded wankathon on North Korea Chat. Have your lot started the 'When are we going to be in the Champions League' Thread yet ??
You boring bellend:clown:

old git
28-10-2017, 08:39 PM
I also like the ďinfrastructureĒ line they peddle. Funny how before Sugar Daddyís millions they didnít know what infrastructure meant! They are like a former smoker who now ridicules people who still do. Wankers

Mate the way they carry on you would think they had all chipped in their trust funds to build the ground .
We have worked our way up from near extinction to this
No you haven't, some rich geezer who gets his money from gambling has built the lot.It has nothing to do with you lot.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-10-2017, 08:39 PM
You've been around as I have.Have you ever met people in normal society like this lot?
They are completely weird And obsessed with what others think of them and their not so new stadium.

They are without doubt the most sycophantic bunch of fans I have ever seen. Charlton fans are weird but at least they have some modicum of self awareness and humility. Plus they have played in the PL reasonably regularly, but this lot think they are a footballing powerhouse, not a small provincial seaside club who nobody outside of Sussex (and quite a lot in it) couldnít give a wank about

andy1980
28-10-2017, 08:40 PM
No problem with that, but a parade for coming second !!:clown:

No, parade for promotion. Its rather simple, if we came second and there was no promotion there would be no parade. Its not rocket science.

old git
28-10-2017, 08:42 PM
They are without doubt the most sycophantic bunch of fans I have ever seen. Charlton fans are weird but at least they have some modicum of self awareness and humility. Plus they have played in the PL reasonably regularly, but this lot think they are a footballing powerhouse, not a small provincial seaside club who nobody outside of Sussex (and quite a lot in it) couldnít give a wank about

Weird doesn't come close. They would take relegation on the last day as long as we're were relegated the day before.To them that would be a success and it would be pimms all round in the tennis club.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-10-2017, 08:44 PM
No, parade for promotion. Its rather simple, if we came second and there was no promotion there would be no parade. Its not rocket science.

Will you be having a German day for this Pascal Gross fella? All those bratwursts and blokes dressed in Lederhosen would be right up your street surely?!

But remember itís German day, donít dress up as an Austrian or a Frenchman like you did for your Spanish Days when you all wore sombreros and ate Nachos!

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 08:44 PM

So, Tarquin, are you going to be here tomorrow when Southampton stuff you? Let me guess, probably not!! I was pointing out, you could and should have won the Championship, 7 points clear with 3 games left, BUT as always you bottled it again!! still got to play some big clubs Andy, will you be here when Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool tear you a new one? Probably not!! Heres an idea, IF you stay up, why not have a pawade round Weedland?

andy1980
28-10-2017, 08:45 PM

Self awareness is something you don't have. Who pays for your losses for the last 2 years? How are you going to fund your eventual stadium redevelopment? Why do you get a lot more fans attending Selhurst park when in the Premier League than in the Championship. You say you understand football. give me a break.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-10-2017, 08:50 PM
Self awareness is something you don't have. Who pays for your losses for the last 2 years? How are you going to fund your eventual stadium redevelopment? Why do you get a lot more fans attending Selhurst park when in the Premier League than in the Championship. You say you understand football. give me a break.

Hahaha we have earned that by staying in the PL Andy, engage your noddle mate! And there is £100m ringfenced from the Americans investment for the ground when that gets the green light. But you know that already right, you seem to know everything there is to know about Palaces finances so Iím teaching my grandmother to suck eggs here!

:clown:

andy1980
28-10-2017, 08:51 PM
So, Tarquin, are you going to be here tomorrow when Southampton stuff you? Let me guess, probably not!! I was pointing out, you could and should have won the Championship, 7 points clear with 3 games left, BUT as always you bottled it again!! still got to play some big clubs Andy, will you be here when Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool tear you a new one? Probably not!! Heres an idea, IF you stay up, why not have a pawade round Weedland?
Dougie, Dougie we already played Arsenal and Man City. I was on here then so why would tomorrow be any different. We are 7 points ahead of you maybe 10 after tomorrow. Who is bottling it at the moment?

old git
28-10-2017, 08:51 PM

You haven't mentioned football you half-wit.:supergrin:
You are going on about off the field activities again.Tell us more about the award winning concourse and pies.

Maiden Eagle
28-10-2017, 08:52 PM

Oh christ don't ever get tired of this. Name me another Club who has a parade for coming second ??
And BTW 'simple' sums you up.
But top marks for trolling ie boring us to death.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Oh christ don't ever get tired of this. Name me another Club who has a parade for coming second ??
And BTW 'simple' sums you up.
But top marks for trolling ie boring us to death.

If he is married can you imagine his poor missus?! **** me she must be on suicide watch by now!

old git
28-10-2017, 08:55 PM
If he is married can you imagine his poor missus?! **** me she must be on suicide watch by now!

He's not so no worries there.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-10-2017, 08:57 PM
He's not so no worries there.

I was only worried for his missus! :D

andy1980
28-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Hahaha we have earned that by staying in the PL Andy, engage your noddle mate! And there is £100m ringfenced from the Americans investment for the ground when that gets the green light. But you know that already right, you seem to know everything there is to know about Palaces finances so Iím teaching my grandmother to suck eggs here!

:clown:

Now you are understanding it. The American investment is paying for you stadium to the tune of £100m and you are moaning about Blooms £100m investment in the Amex. Now you are getting it. Its not coming from Palaces Finances but the American investment.

andy1980
28-10-2017, 09:00 PM
You haven't mentioned football you half-wit.:supergrin:
You are going on about off the field activities again.Tell us more about the award winning concourse and pies.

Yes the Football Club. Do you think that Burton Albion fans shouldn't be proud of their club because they have never been in the Premier League.

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Dougie, Dougie we already played Arsenal and Man City. I was on here then so why would tomorrow be any different. We are 7 points ahead of you maybe 10 after tomorrow. Who is bottling it at the moment?

And lost to both of them! Well done!! Who the **** is Dougie?? Not me thats for sure! 7 points in front mmmm, ok for now, lets see later in the season when injuries and suspensions kick in shall we? Of course you wont be here then, along with soppygirl and the rest ,will you? See you at the Amex next month? Selhurst later in the season? Doubtful I think!

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Now you are understanding it. The American investment is paying for you stadium to the tune of £100m and you are moaning about Blooms £300m investment in the Amex. Now you are getting it. Its not coming from Palaces Finances but the American investment.

EFA

old git
28-10-2017, 09:04 PM
Yes the Football Club. Do you think that Burton Albion fans shouldn't be proud of their club because they have never been in the Premier League.

What has that got to do with your pies?:supergrin:

Maiden Eagle
28-10-2017, 09:04 PM

I don't if you remember the old Monty Python sketch where a bloke goes into a room and asks 'Is this the correct room for an argument'
John Cleese replies 'I told you once'
'No you didn't'
'Yes I did'
'No you didn't'
An so on !
Reminds me of Andy !!:o

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-10-2017, 09:06 PM
I don't if you remember the old Monty Python sketch where a bloke goes into a room and asks 'Is this the correct room for an argument'
John Cleese replies 'I told you once'
'No you didn't'
'Yes I did'
'No you didn't'
An so on !
Reminds me of Andy !!:o

Who John Cleese does?? :supergrin:

old git
28-10-2017, 09:06 PM
Who John Cleese does?? :supergrin:

Bell cheese more like.

andy1980
28-10-2017, 09:09 PM
And lost to both of them! Well done!! Who the **** is Dougie?? Not me thats for sure! 7 points in front mmmm, ok for now, lets see later in the season when injuries and suspensions kick in shall we? Of course you wont be here then, along with soppygirl and the rest ,will you? See you at the Amex next month? Selhurst later in the season? Doubtful I think!

So what if we have lost both? We don't have to beat them to stay up. Do you think beating Chelsea will keep you up? We have had injuries and suspensions. At one point Murray, and Baldock were injured and Hemed was suspended so had no strikers.

old git
28-10-2017, 09:11 PM
God this is tedious.Im off to bed to dream about the Amex burning down and the insurance hadn't been renewed.

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:13 PM
So what if we have lost both? We don't have to beat them to stay up. Do you think beating Chelsea will keep you up? We have had injuries and suspensions. At one point Murray, and Baldock were injured and Hemed was suspended so had no strikers.

so who is dougie?? are you pissed? Seriously, Murray and Baldcock....really? Hemed, even your own fans were slagging him a few weeks back.

andy1980
28-10-2017, 09:14 PM
What has that got to do with your pies?:supergrin:

Because it's not just about playing in the Premier League. It doesn't matter to Brighton that you have been in the Premier League for 5 years. That's your journey. But of the pitch stuff that you are so quick to play down is an important foundation to future success.

andy1980
28-10-2017, 09:17 PM
so who is dougie?? are you pissed? Seriously, Murray and Baldcock....really? Hemed, even your own fans were slagging him a few weeks back.

Yet until today Hemed and Murray had scored as much as your whole squad this season:p You are not fooling anyone you go on about NSC so much you know exactly who Dougie is.

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:20 PM
Yet until today Hemed and Murray had scored as much as your whole squad this season:p You are not fooling anyone you go on about NSC so much you know exactly who Dougie is.

So you tedious tarquin twat, why did you call me dougie??? FFS its not difficut is it... Question...how do you know whats on nsc as you are on here 24/7?

PS I havent got a clue who he is you loon!

Big Gav
28-10-2017, 09:22 PM
Without appearing rude Andy you are one boring ****

EagleEater
28-10-2017, 09:24 PM
Didn't Palace have some kind of parade of their own after winning the play offs? (Serious question)

andy1980
28-10-2017, 09:30 PM
So you tedious tarquin twat, why did you call me dougie??? FFS its not difficut is it... Question...how do you know whats on nsc as you are on here 24/7?

The same way as you do.

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:32 PM
The same way as you do.

cant you ever answer the question? I have a quick peek at nsc every three or four days, Im not obsessed by it like you are with the BBS

EagleEater
28-10-2017, 09:35 PM
cant you ever answer the question? I have a quick peek at nsc every three or four days, Im not obsessed by it like you are with the BBS

All you ever do is reference NSC. You are obsessed with us!

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:37 PM

Yeah ok whatever, your as stupid as the rest of the weeds on here. Show me as many posts where I reference NSC as you or andy post on here1

andy1980
28-10-2017, 09:40 PM

It's obvious he is Dougie. Look how he is protesting and making a big deal about it.

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:42 PM
It's obvious he is Dougie. Look how he is protesting and making a big deal about it.

**** off you complete moron...you are without doubt the most idiotic weed on here, and with mat:jerkit:bha and eagle eater as competition that's some feat!!

EagleEater
28-10-2017, 09:42 PM
Yeah ok whatever, your as stupid as the rest of the weeds on here. Show me as many posts where I reference NSC as you or andy post on here1

You're

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:44 PM
You're

ah yeah, I'm just doing the same as stupidgull to see if you notice..
I see you cant prove your previous statement can you?

EagleEater
28-10-2017, 09:45 PM
ah yeah, I'm just doing the same as stupidgull to see if you notice..

Ok... :clown:

andy1980
28-10-2017, 09:46 PM
Didn't Palace have some kind of parade of their own after winning the play offs? (Serious question)

A quick google search seems to suggest they made a video with the Crystals. How could we ever compete with that.

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:46 PM
Ok... :clown:

ok ****

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:47 PM
A quick google search seems to suggest they made a video with the Crystals. How could we ever compete with that.

Gullys 'girls'? Seriously?

EagleEater
28-10-2017, 09:47 PM
ok ****

Mad or nah?

andy1980
28-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Gullys 'girls'? Seriously?

What have they got to do with anything?

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:49 PM
What have they got to do with anything?

you said about a video with the Cheerleaders, at least ours are lookers, gullys were/are mingers

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:50 PM
Mad or nah?

sorry dont understand inbred language

EagleEater
28-10-2017, 09:50 PM
you said about a video with the Cheerleaders, at least ours are lookers, gullys were/are mingers

lol this **** is moving on to the cheerleaders because his team is so shit! :p

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:52 PM
lol this **** is moving on to the cheerleaders because his team is so shit! :p

Andytwat bought up the subject, cant you read?

EagleEater
28-10-2017, 09:53 PM
Andytwat bought up the subject, cant you read?

No you did. :p

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:53 PM

Andytwat bought up the subject!

EagleEater
28-10-2017, 09:54 PM
Andytwat bought up the subject!

No you did before that. :p

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:54 PM
No you did. :p

He did! You stupid or what?

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:55 PM
No you did before that. :p

Where?

andy1980
28-10-2017, 09:55 PM

I don't care. We celebrate getting promoted with a parade you celebrated by making a music video. I know which one I'd prefer. The parade was fun,

grand aigle
28-10-2017, 09:56 PM
I don't care. We celebrate getting promoted with a parade you celebrated by making a music video. I know which one I'd prefer. The parade was fun,

as was your peppa pig day I guess? Did you enjoy that andy?

andy1980
28-10-2017, 09:58 PM

BHAFC didn't have a peppa pig day.

EagleEater
28-10-2017, 10:01 PM

- Star Wars light show
- T-Shirt Cannons
- "We ******* Hate Sky Sports"
- Sacking 4 managers within a year
- Not scoring a single goal in 8 games
- Slit throat gestures to numerous recent managers
- Vandalized own coach
- Zaha having to be restrained from beating up the Watford mascot
- Shitting in your hosts changing rooms
- Going in to admin twice within a decade and cheating charities
- Main player a diving well known cheat
- breaking numerous records for being worst team to ever exist in an English league

Could go on but got shit to do. Good night! :D

Eagleinsussex
28-10-2017, 10:16 PM
- Star Wars light show
- T-Shirt Cannons
- "We ******* Hate Sky Sports"
- Vandelised own coach
- Zaha Beating up Watford Mascot
- Shitting in you hosts changing rooms
- Going in to admin and cheating charities twice
- Main player a diving well known cheat
- broke numerous records for being worst team to ever exist in an English league

Could go on but got shit to do. Good night! :D

- Peppa Pig concert
- Spanish Day
- Pawade
- Fixtures Breakfast special
- Gave up your ground without a fight
- Couldn't sell out an athletics stadium
- Bottled a second leg play off semi final

I could go on......sleep well sweetie

grand aigle
29-10-2017, 07:17 AM
BHAFC didn't have a peppa pig day.

But you did have to move a game for Peppa pig? Spanish day, where you all dressed up as mexicans? That music video with the 'cool' fans walking round the pitch? Camping(very apt) on the pitch, bet you were there for that? Fright night? Shall we go on?

Pidster
29-10-2017, 07:23 AM

If it had been Bwighton, there would have been very few of their fans there in the 97th minute.

old git
29-10-2017, 08:00 AM
- Peppa Pig concert
- Spanish Day
- Pawade
- Fixtures Breakfast special
- Gave up your ground without a fight
- Couldn't sell out an athletics stadium
- Bottled a second leg play off semi final

I could go on......sleep well sweetie

Walked away from their club when they were most needed,don't forget that one.:p

SwoopingGull
29-10-2017, 08:03 AM
But you did have to move a game for Peppa pig? Spanish day, where you all dressed up as mexicans? That music video with the 'cool' fans walking round the pitch? Camping(very apt) on the pitch, bet you were there for that? Fright night? Shall we go on?
You see taht wes two genirate reveue. You stadeium is so bad that pepole wood not turn up to a evetn at smellhurst.

old git
29-10-2017, 08:05 AM
You see taht wes two genirate reveue. You stadeium is so bad that pepole wood not turn up to a evetn at smellhurst.

Smellhurst :clown:
If you want to play on here at least try and add something to the thread.

SwoopingGull
29-10-2017, 08:07 AM
Smellhurst :clown:
If you want to play on here at least try and add something to the thread.
What like the Tampax? Difference is Smellhurst is it's name because it did/does smell of piss..

Coastal Palace
29-10-2017, 08:10 AM
What like the Tampax? Difference is Smellhurst is it's name because it did/does smell of piss..

The old Goldstone smells like burgers now.
And plastic toys.

old git

You are such a child.

jjeagle

Yes, the Tampax because its used by you lot of ladies front bottoms

SwoopingGull
29-10-2017, 09:49 AM
You are such a child.
I'm the child? Give over OG. You lot are the biggest bunch of playground kids ever, your levels of banter is shocking, always abusive and delusional. Especially that stuck up Steve aka AG.

SwoopingGull
29-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Yes, the Tampax because its used by you lot of ladies front bottoms
Thanks for pointing that out, don't think I would if worked that riddle out.

old git
29-10-2017, 10:05 AM
I'm the child? Give over OG. You lot are the biggest bunch of playground kids ever, your levels of banter is shocking, always abusive and delusional. Especially that stuck up Steve aka AG.

"Miss he said it first" :D