PDA

View Full Version : Hammers fans really unhappy......with their own player

Ian Hart
28-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Pages of anger with Antonio (who could/should have taken the ball towards the corner flag with 20 seconds left) starting from the moment Wilf scored

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169885&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=560

Makes enjoyable reading :p

eaglejez
28-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Fair to us tbf

Peter Aslett
28-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Seems most fans blame Antonio. Palace had them on the rack and they took a defender off for an attacker. Tactical thinking worked for us.

dav434
28-10-2017, 10:13 PM
Karma for abusing wilf :p

Nostrils
28-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Karma for abusing wilf :p

It was extreme wasn't it? Not really sure what he did to create such venom. I think it just fuelled his desire even more, especially the counter chant. I don't generally go for the gestures, but they got plenty with that one.

JDawg
28-10-2017, 10:20 PM
If they hadn't ****ed about quire so much feigning injuries and the like, the game would have had so much injury time.

Now that's karma.

Pikie Punisher
28-10-2017, 10:22 PM
"Great noise from the Palarse. Proper ground and great atmosphere."

JDawg
28-10-2017, 10:28 PM
"Great noise from the Palarse. Proper ground and great atmosphere."

and we didn't steal it.

Reg_Maudling
28-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Can i just add they don't have their own ground any more

Nostrils
28-10-2017, 10:39 PM
"Well done Palace you belived and didn't give up. Despite going down at the slightest of any touch you deserved the draw and were unlucky not to win"

I can't remember that bit, in fact those injury time minutes were earned by WH doing exactly that.

disco mixx kidd
28-10-2017, 10:42 PM
MOTD blamed him, bilic blamed him to lol harsh

Braintree Eagle
28-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Scum fans. Always have been and always will be.....

Stavros 69
28-10-2017, 10:52 PM
Flat caps in abundance.

selhurst_bbsh
28-10-2017, 10:54 PM
Proper scum today those "fans" going down TH high street like idiots and gobbing over my mum's car. Proper classy!

dowieslovechild
28-10-2017, 10:58 PM
This bloke is like a Touretting Micky Flanagan

He needs a cup of cold piss thrown over him to calm him down :D

"I wanted a shoot out! A proper shoot out like a Western film"

Cardboard cut out Kray.

TcgqhUpEkw0

Stavros 69
28-10-2017, 11:01 PM
Stole a corona from the back pocket of some mug shouting irons in London Bridge.
Cheeky

Lombardo 888
28-10-2017, 11:05 PM
We go in a lot about Brighton and Millwall but they don't come close to that shower. What a nasty, horrible, filthy, foul,despicable, pitiful, scummy, wretched, vile, squalid excuse for a club they are. It's not just the fans who have by far the biggest scum ratio of any club by far, including Millwall but their board, their ground, their terrible kits, just everything about them makes me puke. Today's result was up there with the Liverpool game and to see that bunch of filth at the end of the game made my day. I couldn't give a toss what their fans think and if their players hadn't cheated by timewasting, the game would have been over well before Wif's magic. So Wilf is c*** is he. Look at yourselves. Sorry, rant over.

HurstpierPalace
28-10-2017, 11:10 PM
Proper scum today those "fans" going down TH high street like idiots and gobbing over my mum's car. Proper classy!

Disgusting ******* pigs.

Tony Montana
28-10-2017, 11:20 PM

Cardboard cut out Kray.

TcgqhUpEkw0

fifty hundred grand. numpty

eagles #1
28-10-2017, 11:36 PM
We go in a lot about Brighton and Millwall but they don't come close to that shower. What a nasty, horrible, filthy, foul,despicable, pitiful, scummy, wretched, vile, squalid excuse for a club they are. It's not just the fans who have by far the biggest scum ratio of any club by far, including Millwall

Agree with this. Said a few years ago, walking up the Holmesdale Road I've never seen so many proper 'lads' in all my time I've been going Palace. Every single one of 'em looked about 40, bald or wearing caps, stone island jackets and all looked like they could have a proper row.

Langers
28-10-2017, 11:51 PM
Worst team I’ve seen at Palce this season - they reminded me of us under Pardew - unbalanced and unfit - at least half that team looked overweight. Good bet to go down,

ian king
28-10-2017, 11:59 PM

Fight broke out around my car in TH High Street, with my wife and niece inside, using the side of the car as boxing ring ropes. Fortunately a gap appeared in the traffic to get away otherwise could have been surrounded.

Scifo
29-10-2017, 12:28 AM
Worst team I’ve seen at Palce this season - they reminded me of us under Pardew - unbalanced and unfit - at least half that team looked overweight. Good bet to go down,

Swansea were dreadful as well. The difference for that game was that while it was 0-0 Palace were the worst of two bad teams, today while it was still 0-0 we were the better of 2 bad teams.

I don't give Swansea any credit for being better than us that day though. We were hopeless

slondonlad
29-10-2017, 02:23 AM
Scumbags ,it reminded me why I hate them along with our south London neighbours. Felt like a win today because I was so happy.

slondonlad
29-10-2017, 02:27 AM
We go in a lot about Brighton and Millwall but they don't come close to that shower. What a nasty, horrible, filthy, foul,despicable, pitiful, scummy, wretched, vile, squalid excuse for a club they are. It's not just the fans who have by far the biggest scum ratio of any club by far, including Millwall but their board, their ground, their terrible kits, just everything about them makes me puke. Today's result was up there with the Liverpool game and to see that bunch of filth at the end of the game made my day. I couldn't give a toss what their fans think and if their players hadn't cheated by timewasting, the game would have been over well before Wif's magic. So Wilf is c*** is he. Look at yourselves. Sorry, rant over.

Bang on the money

Daniel_Nash
29-10-2017, 02:31 AM
Stole a corona from the back pocket of some mug shouting irons in London Bridge.
Cheeky

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CI1XiVtWcAAtM2U.jpg

:cool:

Hedgehog
29-10-2017, 02:43 AM
I'm sure their mishmash of United Nations stars live in the snobby grassy suburbs of commuter belt Essex, and would not be seen dead in the street of East London (or actually would be seen dead if they did venture there if not playing at Lego Land).

I know this is true of most Premiership teams, but strikes me as especially prevalent to West Ham.

Horrible place to drive through or actually have to get out of your car!

CP Satellite
29-10-2017, 06:46 AM
The best bit for me is that I feel Antonio is actually their main player and without him, West Ham would be on even fewer points than us!

I thought our second goal mirrored their first, where Wilf went down in the box and within seconds they had cleared the ball to our area and opened the scoring after some woefully hesitant ‘defending’.

One thing you can take away from this match is what great spirit and energy this Palace team has, I’ve watched plenty over the years and the poorer ones would not have been fighting like that in the last 10-15 minutes, so we have hope and probably just as important, we have Wilf!

Ooh Betty
29-10-2017, 06:50 AM

And we were good in the first half?

Nigelbrag
29-10-2017, 06:58 AM
Naivety like you would not believe by WH, that game should have been put to bed. But thankfully justice for once was done.

BringbackShipps
29-10-2017, 07:48 AM
fifty hundred grand. numpty

Not sure why he's so desperate to get the west ham squad naked either...whatever floats your boat I guess :shy:

art malice
29-10-2017, 08:33 AM
Naivety like you would not believe by WH, that game should have been put to bed. But thankfully justice for once was done.

It wasn’t just that he didn’t choose to go in the corner, he also could quite easily have gone down and won a free kick from Schlupp’s wild hack at him.

Tremendous honesty from the player trying to keep the game flowing - should really be applauded.

Olympian2
29-10-2017, 09:15 AM
A marvellous read!

Langers
29-10-2017, 09:25 AM
And we were good in the first half?

Should have added “Good bet to go down with us” but when a team look that out of shape as West Ham then alarm bells should be ringing.

st albans
29-10-2017, 09:26 AM
A marvellous read!

Yep. Whats quite funny is how similar fans are. You could pretty much copy and paste most of their comments changing West ham players for palace ones and it would be a pretty standard palace match day thread

wedgetail
29-10-2017, 09:51 AM
I had a quick look at the match day when I got home. As far as I could see there were plenty of tossers on the thread who were little different to those Whammers.

bodger
29-10-2017, 10:15 AM
Yep. Whats quite funny is how similar fans are. You could pretty much copy and paste most of their comments changing West ham players for palace ones and it would be a pretty standard palace match day thread

Yep all fans are the same they seem fair enough to me.

hdeagle
29-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Presumably their 99 year lease will be invalid if as looks likely their landlord goes into administration.

They would then have to agree a new deal with the new landlord assuming that they would allow them to play at the stadium.

They also have the HMRC tax investigation pending.

Glad that it is not us having these worries.

I met a West Ham fan who said that he was not wearing colours so that he could get a drink near the ground but then he suddenly realised that his West Ham holdall was a bit of a give away as to who he supports.

LOL

CP-RJW
29-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Swansea were dreadful as well. The difference for that game was that while it was 0-0 Palace were the worst of two bad teams, today while it was still 0-0 we were the better of 2 bad teams.

I don't give Swansea any credit for being better than us that day though. We were hopeless
Ah Swansea at least passed it around nicely and kept possession well, was similar to our performance at Newcastle besides the goals we gifted them.

CP-RJW
29-10-2017, 10:37 AM
The best bit for me is that I feel Antonio is actually their main player and without him, West Ham would be on even fewer points than us!

He’s been rubbish for most of 2017 according to them, to be fair I can’t remember him doing anything in the few West Ham matches I’ve seen in that time. Lanzini is their best player by a mile, although Hernandez ain’t bad either.

Big Gav
29-10-2017, 10:42 AM

I walked down TH high street as well. There was a load of typically gobby loud WH fans looking for trouble

Icy
29-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Agree with this. Said a few years ago, walking up the Holmesdale Road I've never seen so many proper 'lads' in all my time I've been going Palace. Every single one of 'em looked about 40, bald or wearing caps, stone island jackets and all looked like they could have a proper row.

:D

A bunch of fat, bald old mockney wankers from Essex. Terrifying.

jamieb73
29-10-2017, 11:41 AM
......."We brought than on ourselves. Antonio...WTF!

Great noise from the Palarse. Proper ground and great atmosphere."...quote from their fansite. Our mob may just help Palace stay up this season

jhc
29-10-2017, 11:53 AM
They have some good players but they are the poorest side we’ve played this season. Give them the ball, make silly mistakes (as we did) and they’ll punish you, but there’s very little fight in the team and when the chips are down, they don’t have enough character in the side.
Not surprised their fans are upset. They’ll struggle if they don’t put in more effort. They don’t seem to be playing for the manager.

In truth, we should have buried them!

DocSavage
29-10-2017, 11:58 AM

Well in my league table of vile eejits its from the top

tottingham
west sham
mankey dispersed
arseoles
cheshki
clowns
leeds
birmingham

not sure brighton or millwall get in the top division actually can't take either seriosuly

Stavros 69
29-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Also how many things did Wilf get thrown at him from those scummy fans?

New LP
29-10-2017, 12:46 PM
Those flat caps and deer stalkers really do look shit.

CP-RJW
29-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Also how many things did Wilf get thrown at him from those scummy fans?
It’s just what happens to good players, nothing personal. I remember us giving dogs abuse to Andy Carroll at Upton Park in 2014 for no apparent reason, besides the obvious goal of abusing any player, getting in his head and hopefully damaging his game.

the drexciyan
29-10-2017, 01:21 PM

Cardboard cut out Kray.

TcgqhUpEkw0

LOL Claude from Arsenal Fan TV has a son who does the West Ham version

Prince Phillip
29-10-2017, 01:57 PM
I'd of thought "The Academy" would be lauding a player still trying to play some stuff in the 96th minute instead of time wasting like us lesser clubs who've never won a world cup would do.

jimmy the gent
29-10-2017, 02:07 PM

yep all these 'x are a vile club' stuff is bollocks, 95% of small to mid size team's fans are the same country over.

redandblue
29-10-2017, 03:05 PM
When we were in the Championship a golf ball came flying into the WHR thrown by one of their "sorts of the earth only gives it to those that wants it who would never it a burd and loves his mum"

Prince Phillip
29-10-2017, 05:28 PM
Did they get T-Shirts and a disco at half time this season or have we stopped all that cobblers now?

TheMexicanHorse
29-10-2017, 05:44 PM

Cardboard cut out Kray.

TcgqhUpEkw0

He was 101% in the blind begger that night

JDawg
29-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Watched a couple of these on you-tube.

Jeez, I thought we were sensitive. They're a generally unhappy bunch aren't they.

JDawg
29-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Watched enough now.

They're pwopah cocks with an off the scale false sense of entitlement

danpalace07
30-10-2017, 08:55 AM
Watched enough now.

They're pwopah cocks with an off the scale false sense of entitlement

Massive club apparently

Maidstoned Eagle
30-10-2017, 09:00 AM
When we were in the Championship a golf ball came flying into the WHR thrown by one of their "sorts of the earth only gives it to those that wants it who would never it a burd and loves his mum"

Titleist or Top Flite?

cappuccinoeagle
30-10-2017, 06:38 PM
1966 and all that

Bryan
30-10-2017, 07:18 PM
My feelings are clear on this one:

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=247189&highlight=West+Ham