PDA

View Full Version : Rumour: Ozan Tufan

Woosie
30-10-2017, 11:40 AM
http://www.sportinastorm.com/Premier-League/Crystal-Palace/Palace-linked-to-Turkish-midfielder/X1Y17Z2346649

Justy C
30-10-2017, 04:00 PM
Interesting. According to Wikipedia, he is a holding midfielder who can also play right back and right midfield.

AddoWolz
30-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Interesting. According to Wikipedia, he is a holding midfielder who can also play right back and right midfield.

Hopefully he can also play upfront and in goal because even Stevie bloody Wonder can see that's the positions we need most

mogsey1510
30-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Hopefully he can also play upfront and in goal because even Stevie bloody Wonder can see that's the positions we need most
Comedy gold!!��

ctubauer
30-10-2017, 07:42 PM
ozan tufan? really? Even fenerbahce fans having fun with him. He is most overrated football player at turkey. Also he's girl maniac.. he wrote extream sexiest comment about besiktas player tosic's wife and tosic nearly kill him on the field during match 2 years ago:)

simply ozan tufan is not deserve single penny. If you really think transfer him.. well I don't know what to say or how can I describe the situtation but I think no one can kill you because you already dead:))