PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Voice on Palace

CPFC Syd
30-10-2017, 11:24 PM
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening Eagles fans,

As I am sure many of you are aware there are a couple of great podcasts that go out weekly about Palace, well good news, there is now another one giving a slightly different view.

We are a group of fans based in Australia, most have relocated but we do have some original Aussie's as well. We discuss what it is like supporting Palace from the other side of the world and how different our experiences are as well as the latest games and any general Palace chat.

We would love to hear from other Palace fans from around the world to get them onto the podcast to hear what they do in order to watch the Palace.

For anyone that has followed from abroad, does it now, or is thinking about it, it would be great to hear from you as well and hopefully you will enjoy listening, picking up tips or just reminiscing.

Thanks all and we do hope you enjoy listening as much as we enjoyed making it.

Sydney Supporters Group

CPFC Syd
30-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Sorry should also have said, the link will follow as soon as it is up on iTunes

CPFC Syd
01-11-2017, 12:24 AM
And here it is for your listening pleasure. All feedback would be welcome. Hope you enjoy a different view https://audioboom.com/posts/6444362-exiled-eagles-episode-1?t=0

PeterH
01-11-2017, 01:34 AM
Thanks.

Palaceboy222
02-11-2017, 07:07 AM
Just listened to this. Excellent listen! Thanks guys.

JDawg
02-11-2017, 08:35 AM
Well done guys. Great listen. KO at 2 am!

Love the idea of watching the playoff semi and then getting straight to work!

CPFC Syd
23-11-2017, 06:00 AM
Thanks for all the great feedback guys.

Here is our 2nd crack at it. The Spurs game was a nice early kick off at 11:00pm on a Sunday night

https://audioboom.com/posts/6506702-exiled-eagles-pod002

Palaceboy222
27-11-2017, 07:08 AM
Finally got around to listening to this today. Another excellent pod. It was very interesting to hear about the video replays in the a league.

CPFC Syd
28-03-2018, 02:33 AM
With the International window depriving us of Palace, us Exiled Eagles have tried to fill the void. Some interesting thoughts on summer transfer needs as well.

Feel free to get in contact with us if there are any points you would like raised or questions you have,

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/exiled-eagles/id1304296532?mt=2

https://www.acast.com/exiledeagles

https://audioboom.com/channels/4934085

Bryan
28-03-2018, 03:06 AM
Rate your top 5 current Palace players.

Rate your top 5 transfer targets if we stay up.

Let us know what pub you are in when you come over next.

CPFC Syd
16-04-2018, 04:45 AM
We got all excited with the win over Brighton so couldn't resist another Pod.

Take a listen here guys and hear what it means to the Antipodean arm of the Palace family

https://www.acast.com/exiledeagles/5-exiled-eagles-brighton-special

CPFC Syd
25-05-2018, 04:50 AM
We're back for the end of season wrap. We do have our awards but unlike other pods, ours are the "alternative awards" that some players/clubs may not want.

Have a listen, let us know what you think and we look forward to giving it a crack next season again.

https://www.acast.com/exiledeagles/6-exiled-eagles-end-of-season-special

palace_burger
25-05-2018, 06:29 AM
I would happily help out

MasterYoda
27-05-2018, 07:01 AM
Incidentally what’s this story about a fallout between Dann and Jedinak?
New one on me

Sleeping Giant
15-06-2018, 12:39 PM
V much enjoyed the Alan Smith interview. Good work.

Stan the man
15-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Incidentally what’s this story about a fallout between Dann and Jedinak?
New one on me

I'd assume (completely without foundation) that Jedinak being stripped of the captaincy for a guy who, for all his ability, isn't a natural leader, was pissed off about. Another masterclass of management from Pards...

Got a link to the Alan Smith interview?

KYLIE MINEAGLE
16-06-2018, 12:20 AM
Just found this thread. Will gjve it a listen

Carlise Few
16-06-2018, 08:39 AM
V much enjoyed the Alan Smith interview. Good work.

He says there was one player during his second stint who was not a decent human being.

I wonder who that was?

Palaceboy222
16-06-2018, 08:48 AM
He says there was one player during his second stint who was not a decent human being.

I wonder who that was? My money is on Ruddock.

Carlise Few
16-06-2018, 08:58 AM
My money is on Ruddock.

Seems likely.

Jamie Pollock was the other one I thought could be a candidate.

I think Smith transfer listed 3 players including Clinton and Jamie Smith

Selhurst Celtic
16-06-2018, 09:37 AM
Morrison got transfer listed because when we lost to Grimsby Town at Selhurst, Alan Smith went off on one in training the next day about how Kolinko (who couldn't speak engerlish) had escaped communism & poverty in Latvia, had crossed warzones to get here, had been attacked by bears and his family assaulted by soldiers and his sister was raped. And despite all that he has never cried. Not once. Until last night in the dressing room after playing behind that defence. Does anyone have anything to say?

Morrison, who was on the bench that night piped up: Shame about his sister.

And was then immediately put on the transfer list.

Coastal Palace
16-06-2018, 09:47 AM
Morrison got transfer listed because when we lost to Grimsby Town at Selhurst, Alan Smith went off on one in training the next day about how Kolinko (who couldn't speak engerlish) had escaped communism & poverty in Latvia, had crossed warzones to get here, had been attacked by bears and his family assaulted by soldiers and his sister was raped. And despite all that he has never cried. Not once. Until last night in the dressing room after playing behind that defence. Does anyone have anything to say?

:D

I remember me and my mate leaving our kids to sit by themselves in The Old Stand whilst me and him run down the front to throw our season tickets at Smith and Seamus O'Morrisson (who'd been linked to Spurs) at our last home game v Wolves,( lost 2 nil) in that Stockport season.

Billy Rhino
16-06-2018, 10:02 AM
:D

I remember me and my mate leaving our kids to sit by themselves in The Old Stand whilst me and him run down the front to throw our season tickets at Smith and Seamus O'Morrisson (who'd been linked to Spurs) at our last home game v Wolves,( lost 2 nil) in that Stockport season.

What, the following season's ticket?

Coastal Palace
16-06-2018, 10:14 AM
What, the following season's ticket?

No we didn't re-new the following season cos they clamped down on adults buying kids ST's for 30 quid.

So that was the end of that.

Billy Rhino
16-06-2018, 10:23 AM
No we didn't re-new the following season cos they clamped down on adults buying kids ST's for 30 quid.

So that was the end of that.

You threw an out of date kids season ticket at them? I bet that showed them. :)

Coastal Palace
16-06-2018, 10:28 AM
You threw an out of date kids season ticket at them? I bet that showed them. :)

We swore at Clint as well to be fair. Looked like he didn't give a shit that game.
Told him to *f*ck off to Tottenham then* as I recall.

That made us feel like big men.

Coastal Palace
16-06-2018, 10:37 AM
On the plus side, it only cost me sixty that season for me and the boy.

Ardent Eagle Forever
16-06-2018, 12:34 PM
On the plus side, it only cost me sixty that season for me and the boy.

Thereby shafting the club that you support. Bet you were one of the first at that time to whinge when we couldn't afford players.

Coastal Palace
16-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Thereby shafting the club that you support. Bet you were one of the first at that time to whinge when we couldn't afford players.

They should've give me 60 quid that season!

Fear not though, I've given the club I love many thousands of pounds over the years.

Carlise Few
16-06-2018, 01:17 PM
Those were the days

Carlise Few
16-06-2018, 01:18 PM

Hilarious

palace_burger
16-06-2018, 02:26 PM
I would happily help out

Never heard from you lol

Shipp Ahoy!
16-06-2018, 02:33 PM
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening Eagles fans,

As I am sure many of you are aware there are a couple of great podcasts that go out weekly about Palace, well good news, there is now another one giving a slightly different view.

We are a group of fans based in Australia, most have relocated but we do have some original Aussie's as well. We discuss what it is like supporting Palace from the other side of the world and how different our experiences are as well as the latest games and any general Palace chat.

We would love to hear from other Palace fans from around the world to get them onto the podcast to hear what they do in order to watch the Palace.

For anyone that has followed from abroad, does it now, or is thinking about it, it would be great to hear from you as well and hopefully you will enjoy listening, picking up tips or just reminiscing.

Thanks all and we do hope you enjoy listening as much as we enjoyed making it.

Sydney Supporters Group

I will be in Sydney when we play our first game of the season, happy to meet up to watch the game with a pint :p

Stan the man
16-06-2018, 03:02 PM
Link to the Smith interview?

Crunchie
16-06-2018, 03:37 PM

I remember that lol. Forgotten all about it though haha.

CPFC Syd
08-08-2018, 05:07 AM
Football is nearly back all and that means the Exiled Eagles are back to spout drivel on Palace occasionally again. Here is our preview of the season complete with predictions, how many will we get right?

https://www.acast.com/exiledeagles/7-exiled-eagles-season-preview-pod