PDA

View Full Version : West Ham Fan TV

Alfonso
01-11-2017, 07:59 AM
You may have already seen that West Ham fans slightly overacted (IMO) after the game. They posted numerous humorous videos on West Ham Fan TV ranting about the game when in reality they’re just being salty. I looked over these videos and gave my views and opinions.

Please like, share & subscribe!

https://youtu.be/ohnmVe3Y8s4

Reg_Maudling
01-11-2017, 08:13 AM
You may have already seen that West Ham fans slightly overacted (IMO) after the game. They posted numerous humorous videos on West Ham Fan TV ranting about the game when in reality they’re just being salty. I looked over these videos and gave my views and opinions.

Please like, share & subscribe!

https://youtu.be/ohnmVe3Y8s4

well done for sticking it to those wh fans especially about the racist chanting and bottle throwing

Penstone Eagle
01-11-2017, 08:44 AM
Just reinforced my opinions about them that I've always had.

Well done.

olly cromwell
01-11-2017, 08:51 AM
to be honest a bit naff

jmemour
01-11-2017, 09:04 AM
West Ham fans are a parody of themselves. Wannabe-geeza cockney wideboys, almost all of them fat, old lads who still try and give it large by flicking v's at Wilf, shaking about like idiots with their arms flapping like Danny Dyer. Never known a fanbase open themselves up to their own stereotype quite so effectively.

Penstone Eagle
01-11-2017, 09:08 AM
West Ham fans are a parody of themselves. Wannabe-geeza cockney wideboys, almost all of them fat, old lads who still try and give it large by flicking v's at Wilf, shaking about like idiots with their arms flapping like Danny Dyer. Never known a fanbase open themselves up to their own stereotype quite so effectively.

Spot on.

libran
01-11-2017, 09:18 AM
Please let's not do the online 'TV' thing

Uncle Neal
01-11-2017, 09:47 AM
You have to love football supporters!

They go to all the effort of setting up a camera to film them sitting around the kitchen table like Sky Sunday morning then talk like children.

They would absolutely wet themselves if they signed Zaha.

Their fans like Noble like Palace like Puncheon - nowhere near good enough now.

If Alan Shearer says that is the least we deserved then whilst I think he is a bellend, it does give you an impression from someone who does not often praise us.

It is only the fact that the goal was in the last second that jaundiced their view.

Sir.S.C Remembered
01-11-2017, 09:59 AM
Hillarious. Saying we didn't deserve it, then admitting Hart kept them in it. Contradiction or what eh.

Intellect levels worrying.

teesdale99
01-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Hillarious. Saying we didn't deserve it, then admitting Hart kept them in it. Contradiction or what eh.

Intellect levels worrying.
I take your point but having a good goalkeeper is part of football too. We bossed the game and created lots of chances. If the teams had swapped keepers it could have been 4 or 5 - 1

Maz
01-11-2017, 10:48 AM
We probably don't have to mention our goalkeeper issues on every thread?

Dorking .Eagle
01-11-2017, 11:30 AM
I love West Ham tv, the people they get on it are always so gutted about how bad they are! Loads of sweary people wearing dockers caps, the absolute stereotype of their fans and their club.

Arsenal tv is also very funny sometimes, Claude and TY are a brilliant double act. I wonder if they are on the payroll sometimes.

I don't know how people can get so annoyed that they get so shouty and sweary! When Palace are shit (for example Bristol City last week) I just feel gutted and go home. I can't get angry about it, I've seen us be shit so many times I am numb to it, and I am also a realist, I don't ever expect much!

Even when we let in all those goals in close succession against Sunderland in the 0-4, I was a bit shouty and sweary at the time as they were flying in, but by the end of the game I had calmed down and was just pissed off with it. No need to start ranting outside at a time like that!

olly cromwell
01-11-2017, 02:05 PM
I really don't know why anybody would get annoyed enough about a West Ham fan on a West Ham website to post such a reply on you tube
Of course he is biased about his football team, we all have the blinkers on sometimes, good luck to him

Alfonso
01-11-2017, 03:22 PM
I really don't know why anybody would get annoyed enough about a West Ham fan on a West Ham website to post such a reply on you tube

Of course he is biased about his football team, we all have the blinkers on sometimes, good luck to him

I’m not annoyed with what they said but I made the video to create a counter-argument to their points and rants.

Some of the guys on there were very deluded, saying they deserved to win, so I wanted to offer my views. I also wanted to talk about the ‘too s**t for England’ chant and the racist chants from the away crowd.

Alfonso
01-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Please let's not do the online 'TV' thing

On my channel I post my podcast along with press conferences; this video on West Ham Fan TV was a one-off.

Alfonso
01-11-2017, 03:26 PM
well done for sticking it to those wh fans especially about the racist chanting and bottle throwing

There’s no need for it in game.

BarcaPalace
01-11-2017, 03:50 PM
They're thick as shit & embarrassing as f*ck.

tomlig
01-11-2017, 03:53 PM
Ha ha. This...

Alfonso
01-11-2017, 04:37 PM

They actually replied!

Zulu84
01-11-2017, 05:12 PM

They actually replied!

He's not far from the truth

Alfonso
01-11-2017, 06:03 PM
He's not far from the truth

Yeah, thats true but I've spoken to them and they're fine with it; they will let me 'have the moment'.

I didn't exactly rip off their content as I only used small clips and incorporated it into my own; ripping off someone's content is re-uploading the same thing. Commentary channels do this all the time on YouTube, use a clip from someone else, give them credit, and edit it around their content.

Payney
01-11-2017, 06:24 PM
Right near the end at 30.00. Some silly old ****** reckons West ham should have won the game 0-4, Which game was he watching? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgx-Sw0MxhU

eagle mart
01-11-2017, 06:59 PM
Right near the end at 30.00. Some silly old ****** reckons West ham should have won the game 0-4, Which game was he watching? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgx-Sw0MxhU

That is some going. They had two attempts on target.

danpalace07
02-11-2017, 01:07 PM

don't forget the shitty flat caps

I like how they think singing the WLY tune winds us up. Gimps.

jamieb73
02-11-2017, 02:43 PM
WLY tune?

I cant stand WHU fans, they act like they are in the same stature as Spurs and Chelski. Ok Chelski fans are arrogant knobheads as well but as least they got something to shout about, i.e winning stuff. WHY fans are so fickle and deluded. I pray they go down. Did anyone see the 3 Rolls Royces in our car park, belonging to the two dildo bros and Brady, delusions of grandeur

glaziers fan
02-11-2017, 02:50 PM
I'm thinking of starting Glaziers TV. First guest I'd have on would be Owngoal to discuss how Hennessey deserves a recall. Second guest would be hdeagle to discuss our push into Europe. If anyone wants to donate some equipment and expertise I'll get it running straight away.

Crofty
02-11-2017, 02:57 PM
WLY tune?

I cant stand WHU fans, they act like they are in the same stature as Spurs and Chelski. Ok Chelski fans are arrogant knobheads as well but as least they got something to shout about, i.e winning stuff. WHY fans are so fickle and deluded. I pray they go down. Did anyone see the 3 Rolls Royces in our car park, belonging to the two dildo bros and Brady, delusions of grandeur

What a trio of chavs :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

PALACEWU
02-11-2017, 03:02 PM
I'm thinking of starting Glaziers TV. First guest I'd have on would be Owngoal to discuss how Hennessey deserves a recall. Second guest would be hdeagle to discuss our push into Europe. If anyone wants to donate some equipment and expertise I'll get it running straight away.

Coming from you this is pretty rich :supergrin: