PDA

View Full Version : Tony Bloom

Pages : [1] 2

old git
04-11-2017, 06:08 PM
You have to feel glad for him.
He saw a club with no stadium and a group of fans who had long since disappeared because they didn't win enough and the seats were uncomfortable.
What did he do?
He had the foresight to build a new stadium that would attract a new set of fans who didn't even know that Brighton had a football team , and all the big club fans who just wanted to watch Premier league football.
He has to be congratulated.

eaglejez
04-11-2017, 06:13 PM
he won't ever get much of his money back though. It will inevitably end in tears.
Financially they are ****ed. Will take a bit longer but there's no money in football

elgrande
04-11-2017, 06:15 PM
****,thought it was a dead thread.

Londoner
04-11-2017, 06:27 PM
he won't ever get much of his money back though. It will inevitably end in tears.
Financially they are ****ed. Will take a bit longer but there's no money in football
Five years of Premier league football and all you have to show for it is a bit of cladding.

old git
04-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Five years of Premier league football and all you have to show for it is a bit of cladding.

What do you wŠnt us to show for it? We still have our ground you gave yours up.
(Without a whimper)

wigman
04-11-2017, 06:31 PM
He saw a club with no stadium and a group of fans who had long since disappeared because they didn't win enough and the seats were uncomfortable.
What did he do?
He had the foresight to build a new stadium that would attract a new set of fans who didn't even know that Brighton had a football team and all the big club fans who just wanted to watch Premier league football.

I feel very glad for him.
He is a proper fan who put his money where his mouth is to fund his ambition.
Knock him all you want, but he is succeeding.
The bloke is a living legend in these parts.

Londoner
04-11-2017, 06:32 PM
What do you wŠnt us to show for it? We still have our ground you gave yours up.
(Without a whimper)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/20/article-1349016-0CD7E9F8000005DC-283_634x418.jpg

old git
04-11-2017, 06:32 PM
I feel very glad for him.
He is a proper fan who put his money where his mouth is to fund his ambition.
Knock him all you want, but he is succeeding.
The bloke is a living legend in these parts.

I wasn't knocking him I was knocking you lot.

old git
04-11-2017, 06:33 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/20/article-1349016-0CD7E9F8000005DC-283_634x418.jpg

What?

wigman
04-11-2017, 06:36 PM
I wasn't knocking him I was knocking you lot.

Nothing to knock.
We have a new ground , we're in the promised land.
All is rosy.:p

Londoner
04-11-2017, 06:39 PM
What?

So much for a new super stadium.
Even your training facilities look prehistoric . Nothing like improving your infrastructure eh ?

http://www.whatsamsawtoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/cp2.jpg

little al
04-11-2017, 06:39 PM

Five minutes of Premier league football and all you have to show for it is massive debt and wanky no nothing second team fans.

old git
04-11-2017, 06:41 PM
Shameful.I couldn't look my kids in the eye if I had let this happen to Selhurst.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/general-view-of-the-site-of-the-former-home-of-brighton-hove-albion-picture-id677036470?s=612x612

Wolfnipplechips
04-11-2017, 06:43 PM

Was that photograph taken after 80 minutes?

Londoner
04-11-2017, 06:44 PM
You know what Old Git ? You are bottom of the league :lux:

old git
04-11-2017, 06:46 PM
You know what Old Git ? You are bottom of the league :lux:

And I still go.You are near the top and you don't.
Got a ticket for when we come up?
No ? didn't think so.

Londoner
04-11-2017, 06:48 PM
And I still go.You are near the top and you don't.
Got a ticket for when we come up?
No ? didn't think so.

Have a good evening OG and don't forget MOTD at 10.30. :hi:

elgrande
04-11-2017, 06:50 PM

State of the art stadium (yeah right),and you cant even cope with 3000 palace fans,have to reduce it,,because you are shitting yourself.

elgrande
04-11-2017, 06:52 PM
A game against there biggest rivalas,and they still haven't sold out there tickets....pathetic fans,always have been always will be.

Londoner
04-11-2017, 06:55 PM
A game against there biggest rivalas,and they still haven't sold out there tickets....pathetic fans,always have been always will be.

You really are a daft monkey. Every game so far at the Amex has been a sellout. Every attendance has hit over 30k.

Please don't talk about attendances. There's only one winner here. Best to sneak away now and pretend you never brought it.

elgrande
04-11-2017, 07:11 PM
You really are a daft monkey. Every game so far at the Amex has been a sellout. Every attendance has hit over 30k.

Please don't talk about attendances. There's only one winner here. Best to sneak away now and pretend you never brought it now.

Well its funny how there are tickets still available...tosser.and i can talk about attendances all night if you want ..gaulstone...had to sell it cos no one went,a running track in a park..couldn't sell it...anymore.

And how come we cant have full away allocation,cos you lot are shitting yourselves,well no matter we could have 200 there and still create a better atmosphere..falmer ****wit.

SwoopingGull
04-11-2017, 07:24 PM
I don't see the point in this thread. You must have some built up anger inside?

Nigelbrag
04-11-2017, 07:28 PM
We need to give credit when it is due, and in the case of Tony Bloom it is well deserved for how he has persevered with his dream for Brighton. It will always be hard for a Palace fan to admit to that, but for Now and remembering fortunes can change very quickly, Brighton and all connected to their rise in the past 2/3 years deserve praise for their achievements but whether being able in maintaining that will be interesting to see.

Londoner
04-11-2017, 07:29 PM
We need to give credit when it is due, and in the case of Tony Bloom it is well deserved for how he has persevered with his dream for Brighton. It will always be hard for a Palace fan to admit to that, but for Now and remembering fortunes can change very quickly, Brighton and all connected to their rise in the past 2/3 years deserve praise for their achievements but whether being able in maintaining that will be interesting to see.

Well said fella. I could grow to like you

Hitler
04-11-2017, 07:30 PM
Well its funny how there are tickets still available...tosser.and i can talk about attendances all night if you want ..gaulstone...had to sell it cos no one went,a running track in a park..couldn't sell it...anymore.

And how come we cant have full away allocation,cos you lot are shitting yourselves,well no matter we could have 200 there and still create a better atmosphere..falmer ****wit.

Police and BOTH clubs made the decisions based on the PREVIOUS matches between the clubs. You :confused: twat.

old git
04-11-2017, 07:52 PM
I don't see the point in this thread. You must have some built up anger inside?

I don't see the point in you lot coming on here but c'est la vie.

SwoopingGull
04-11-2017, 08:28 PM
I don't see the point in you lot coming on here but c'est la vie.

Because we are rivals and that's what rivals do. We did have a few of you over NSC but since the first few games you've been no where to be seen.

matbha
04-11-2017, 08:53 PM
What did he do?
He had the foresight to build a new stadium that would attract a new set of fans who didn't even know that Brighton had a football team and all the big club fans who just wanted to watch Premier league football.

Good old Tony ,put his money where his mouth is ,lets wait and see if parish does the same

old git
04-11-2017, 09:01 PM
Good old Tony ,put his money where his mouth is ,lets wait and see if parish does the same

Why are you so concerned? It doesn't bother me ,so why you?

matbha
04-11-2017, 09:24 PM
Why are you so concerned? It doesn't bother me ,so why you?

Im not just pointing it out :p

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-11-2017, 09:26 PM
Because we are rivals and that's what rivals do. We did have a few of you over NSC but since the first few games you've been no where to be seen.

But only when you think you have the upper hand, so you are talking bollocks as usual

grand aigle
04-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Have a good evening OG and don't forget MOTD at 10.30. :hi:

nice swerve shithead!

wellquickwoody
04-11-2017, 11:23 PM
What did he do?

Obsessed :supergrin:

elgrande
05-11-2017, 12:34 AM
Police and BOTH clubs made the decisions based on the PREVIOUS matches between the clubs. You :confused: twat.

You bottled it you dirty tramp,like Brighton always do...clapham junction anyone.
The one time you did ke it to thornton heath you lot got your arses kicked....as always.

wellquickwoody
05-11-2017, 07:27 AM
You bottled it you dirty tramp,like Brighton always do...clapham junction anyone.
The one time you did ke it to thornton heath you lot got your arses kicked....as always.

You guys are very funny right now. Rarely in the last thirty years have we had the upperhand but at this moment we are making hay whilst the sun shines. You guys meanwhile are just rewriting history to massage your pained egos. Pathetic really.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
05-11-2017, 07:57 AM
You guys are very funny right now. Rarely in the last thirty years have we had the upperhand but at this moment we are making hay whilst the sun shines. You guys meanwhile are just rewriting history to massage your pained egos. Pathetic really.

Astonishing though it is that Brighton fans are speaking as if they've wrapped up PL safety already, it nevertheless can't be denied that Bloom did a great job shamelessly buying promotion, and the fans have done an even better job convincing themselves that they're ok with it given their history of sanctimonious moralising.

old git
05-11-2017, 08:31 AM
This thread was about the vision Tony Bloom had so just for once could we stick to the thread title.:angel:
He saw a struggling club that had lost its way , with just a few fans that actually gave a shit.He has rebranded it as a day out for the middle classes in a pretty events arena and has been remarkably succesful in that.
Losing their soul is a small price to pay.

SwoopingGull
05-11-2017, 08:35 AM
This thread was about the vision Tony Bloom had so just for once could we stick to the thread title.:angel:
He saw a struggling club that had lost its way , with just a few fans that actually gave a shit.He has rebranded it as a day out for the middle classes in a pretty events arena and has been remarkably succesful in that.
Losing their soul is a small price to pay.
Great spin in it OG, Keep it up. Does it pain you so much to see us doing better than you when you thought we would be the whipping boys?

old git
05-11-2017, 08:36 AM
Great spin in it OG, Keep it up. Does it pain you so much to see us doing better than you when you thought we would be the whipping boys?

Pain ? No.
Pissing me off yes but let's keep this one thread on topic shall we.
What do you disagree with?

SwoopingGull
05-11-2017, 08:38 AM
Pain ? No.
Pissing me off yes but let's keep this one thread on topic shall we.
What do you disagree with?
The majority of what you say :D

SwoopingGull
05-11-2017, 10:18 AM

Sorry can you explain how we are financially ****ed?

Phil's Barber
05-11-2017, 10:31 AM
It seems the midget is quite shrewd. He has captured the desires of the very rural and middle class demographic which has resulted in some full houses. The big question is will they ever be sustainable. Surely he can't or won't subsidise them for ever. Then what?

little al
05-11-2017, 10:38 AM
It seems the midget is quite shrewd. He has captured the desires of the very rural and middle class demographic which has resulted in some full houses. The big question is will they ever be sustainable. Surely he can't or won't subsidise them for ever. Then what?

His megarich son is getting it.

old git
05-11-2017, 10:41 AM
His megarich son is getting it.

And what if he doesn't want to keep throwing cash at it?

SwoopingGull
05-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Listen, we appreciate the concern but surley you should worry about your own clubs owners?

We are in great hands with a bright future..You will see.

wellquickwoody
05-11-2017, 11:07 AM
And what if he doesn't want to keep throwing cash at it?

8th, 20th, end :supergrin:

Coastal Palace
05-11-2017, 11:20 AM
Listen, we appreciate the concern but surley you should worry about your own clubs owners?

We are in great hands with a bright future..You will see.

No concern from us. Why should there be when only around 7,000 of your fans showed any concern.
And then the new stadium turned up.
Still, it gives the other 23,000 a chance to see their main club once a season.

mpfn
05-11-2017, 12:55 PM
8th, 20th, end :supergrin:

The brave soldier returns.
Another gutless :jerkit:

matbha
05-11-2017, 12:58 PM
No concern from us. Why should there be when only around 7,000 of your fans showed any concern.

LOL beats the so called 1000 fans you took up to loyds:hi:

SwoopingGull
05-11-2017, 01:09 PM

Surley there is a concern because these threads keep popping up?

Get your own shop in order I think the saying goes..

Hitler
05-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Good bizniss my boy, this football.
Meanwhile it's just fun for a Russian exile to have a big club to play subbuteo, or a red or blue tap pouring money for Americans and Arabs who never kicked a ball in their overly privileged lives.
Now I think you scummers ought to drop it about passionate Tone, you are talking utter shite gibberish and looking EVEN MORE stupid than normal.

old git
05-11-2017, 03:07 PM
Good bizniss my boy, this football.
Meanwhile it's just fun for a Russian exile to have a big club to play subbuteo, or a red or blue tap pouring money for Americans and Arabs who never kicked a ball in their overly privileged lives.
Now I think you scummers ought to drop it about passionate Tone, you are talking utter shite gibberish and looking EVEN MORE stupid than normal.

Not as stupid as you look in 'that ' photograph .Even with your own fans you were on the outside looking in.

old git
05-11-2017, 03:14 PM
The brave soldier returns.
Another gutless :jerkit:

Careful mate. He has posted more than once on NSC how he was one of the Brighton chaps.:eek:

Hitler
05-11-2017, 05:11 PM
Not as stupid as you look in 'that ' photograph .Even with your own fans you were on the outside looking in.

Standing guard over my peeps, like I do.
Oh, and Sir Richard Knight's portrait of course.

Big Gav
05-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Standing guard? Like you would be able to do anything you sad tramp

Hitler
05-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Standing guard? Like you would be able to do anything you sad tramp

Just when required sonny.
That's why I got my steward number, 007.

Big Gav
05-11-2017, 05:29 PM
Yeah of course being a steward makes you really hard. You sad tit

Hitler
05-11-2017, 06:06 PM
Yeah of course being a steward makes you really hard. You sad tit

Nope, training in self-defense, and judging the right application at the right time is the answer.
Still, you aren't paying for lessons here, so that's all you get.

Coastal Palace
05-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Just when required sonny.
That's why I got my steward number, 007.

007 - Licence to stink.

Hitler
05-11-2017, 06:52 PM
007 - Licence to stink.

Hahaha, good one. I'd let you sit on my park bench with humour like that :rolleyes: :S:

Coastal Palace
05-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Hahaha, good one. I'd let you sit on my park bench with humour like that :rolleyes: :S:

Are you shaking and not stirred?

SwoopingGull
06-11-2017, 11:09 AM
So you lot. How we feeling today? Looking forward to winning 4 of the next 8 games? Personally i dont see how you going to do that when you have won something like 7 in 80 games. Its going to take top four form till the end of the season to survive surely?

Ash
06-11-2017, 11:54 AM
So much for a new super stadium.
Even your training facilities look prehistoric . Nothing like improving your infrastructure eh ?

That's from 12 years ago, you genius, aka the Withdean years

old git
06-11-2017, 01:19 PM
So you lot. How we feeling today? Looking forward to winning 4 of the next 8 games? Personally i dont see how you going to do that when you have won something like 7 in 80 games. Its going to take top four form till the end of the season to survive surely?

Do you actually know anything about football? Winning 11out of 27 is not top four. I actually believe you aren't even a football fan and have come on here to make all Tarquins look like idiots.

eaglejez
06-11-2017, 01:52 PM

QED

eaglejez
06-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Sorry can you explain how we are financially ****ed?

see post by Londoner. Sums it up very well

SwoopingGull
06-11-2017, 03:11 PM
Do you actually know anything about football? Winning 11out of 27 is not top four. I actually believe you aren't even a football fan and have come on here to make all Tarquins look like idiots.

So you reckon you will win every other game? Get real. You havent won 11 in 2 years lol..

Dont hate appreciate and dont get well jel ffs.

pauldrulez
06-11-2017, 03:16 PM
So you reckon you will win every other game? Get real. You havent won 11 in 2 years lol..

Dont hate appreciate and dont get well jel ffs.

Where was you before you arrived at the top of the league?

As for well jel, I take it you are either from Essex, or some sort of paedophile?

SwoopingGull
06-11-2017, 03:55 PM

As for well jel, I take it you are either from Essex, or some sort of paedophile?
And he bit.

GreatGonzo
06-11-2017, 03:55 PM
LOL beats the so called 1000 fans you took up to loyds:hi:

Less than the number of Brighton fans who went to Burger King, even though they had knocked down your ground for a drive through!

SwoopingGull
06-11-2017, 03:58 PM

Perhaps a mod better change the paedophile accusation otherwise I will have you done for slander.

old git
06-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Perhaps a mod better change the paedophile accusation otherwise I will have you done for slander.

That would be good in court. Now mr swooping gull what did this naughty man say.He asked a question not stated an opinion.

SwoopingGull
06-11-2017, 04:04 PM
That would be good in court. Now mr swooping gull what did this naughty man say.He asked a question not stated an opinion.
That's about your level tho OG. Resulting to insults. You can't post without them. Says a lot about you and in fact many of you over here.

Typical Palace

pauldrulez
06-11-2017, 04:09 PM

No, No you won't.

Don't like it, you know where NSC is.

old git
06-11-2017, 04:10 PM
That's about your level tho OG. Resulting to insults. You can't post without them. Says a lot about you and in fact many of you over here.

Typical Palace

Where is the insult? I was just saying what the judge would ask.

CharlieCPFC
06-11-2017, 04:13 PM

Typical Palace

Essex or peadophile?

pauldrulez
06-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Essex or peadophile?

The blokes uses "lol" every other post, it could still be either.

smileysmith
06-11-2017, 04:19 PM
I will have you done for slander.
You do make me laugh.

Repeatedly.

More than your club do sometimes.

SwoopingGull
06-11-2017, 04:30 PM
You do make me laugh.

Repeatedly.

More than your club do sometimes.
Well the whole league is having a laugh at you. How's that feel?

SwoopingGull
06-11-2017, 04:30 PM
Where is the insult? I was just saying what the judge would ask.
Previous post OG. It's fine I get it, it's the type of person you are.

old git
06-11-2017, 04:32 PM
Previous post OG. It's fine I get it, it's the type of person you are.

If that upsets you I suggest the AFE isn't for you.

mpfn
06-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Typical weed, likes giving it, but can't take it :eek:

SwoopingGull
06-11-2017, 04:42 PM
If that upsets you I suggest the AFE isn't for you.
Nah don't upset me OG, I'm my world I wouldn't even dream of writing the word paedophile in a post aiming it at someone. It's a banter site but some of the stuff that gets posted over here is terrible and I bet none of you would say it in the 'real world' yet think it's acceptable on here. That's where I'm comming from.

old git
06-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Nah don't upset me OG, I'm my world I wouldn't even dream of writing the word paedophile in a post aiming it at someone. It's a banter site but some of the stuff that gets posted over here is terrible and I bet none of you would say it in the 'real world' yet think it's acceptable on here. That's where I'm comming from.

Find any post where I have said that.

SwoopingGull
06-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Typical weed, likes giving it, but can't take it :eek:
Bit like you on the GPD.

SwoopingGull
06-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Find any post where I have said that.
OG you said I was either from Essex or a paedophile. Why would you even use it as a comparison?

mpfn
06-11-2017, 04:57 PM
Just piss off you nonce

old git
06-11-2017, 05:11 PM
OG you said I was either from Essex or a paedophile. Why would you even use it as a comparison?

No I didn't ,take another look at who posted that.

smileysmith
06-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Well the whole league is having a laugh at you. How's that feel?
I think you over-estimate how much anyone but a weed gives a shit but to give you an answer ...

Rare.

Got any tips on how to deal with it, you've been there enough times ... ?

SwoopingGull
06-11-2017, 06:14 PM
No I didn't ,take another look at who posted that.
I'm sorry i have you mixed up with the other prat.

So many over here I can't keep up.

As you were.

Big Gav
06-11-2017, 06:15 PM

Good luck with that :supergrin::supergrin::supergrin::clown:

SwoopingGull
06-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Just piss off you nonce
Wouldn't expect anything else from you. Your mum must be so proud.

SwoopingGull
06-11-2017, 06:16 PM
I think you over-estimate how much anyone but a weed gives a shit but to give you an answer ...

Rare.

Got any tips on how to deal with it, you've been there enough times ... ?
Really? You have stunk the Prem out for four years and now your time is up. Bye bye, close the door on ya way down.

mpfn
06-11-2017, 06:40 PM
Wouldn't expect anything else from you. Your mum must be so proud.

Who said I was talking to you ?
Trolling Tarquin

CP-RJW
06-11-2017, 06:45 PM
Really? You have stunk the Prem out for four years .

10th, 11th, 14th and 15th. If any of those bar perhaps the 15th are stinking out the Prem then there’s a pretty high bar for not stinking it out :clown:

Selhurst Celtic
06-11-2017, 07:33 PM

It's libel (except it's not) you penis.

CharlieCPFC
06-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Really? You have stunk the Prem out for four years and now your time is up. Bye bye, close the door on ya way down.

If stinking out the "Prem" is consistently upsetting the so called big boys, yes that's us in abundance. The difference being we couldn't give a flying f**k what other teams etc think of us. You however are the needy divs who need to be reassured on how well you're doing and the Amex experience.

HurstpierPalace
06-11-2017, 08:51 PM

"Stunk out" :rolleyes:

To be fair from our experience your sterile atmosphere in your soulless bowl full of customers following another characterless franchise politely on their padded seats will sit nicely alongside Tottenham, Arsenal, Man City etc. You're more than welcome to it.

SwoopingGull
07-11-2017, 07:42 AM
And look what you've done with the money for 4 years In the Prem. Such a well run club with an owner that don't buy a striker and a goal keeper which as put you in this mess. Brilliant.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
07-11-2017, 08:13 AM
And look what you've done with the money for 4 years In the Prem. Such a well run club with an owner that don't buy a striker and a goal keeper which as put you in this mess. Brilliant.

Youíre late today you sad sack :clown:

Eagleinsussex
07-11-2017, 09:10 AM

3 months in the Prem and they think they're the dogs, give it time sweetie...

HurstpierPalace
07-11-2017, 09:16 AM

Actually you're spot on and most supporters I think would agree with you that the owner has made some pretty shocking decisions over the past couple of years. 'We' haven't done anything with the money though other than keep helping to provide it through our support. As for where it's been spent a football club is hardly a democracy is it?

hdeagle
07-11-2017, 11:19 AM
The season is not only about how you start but where you finish after 38 games

Brighton's fixtures in the final months of the season will be even harder than Palace's very hard fixtures so far where we have played 5 of the top 6 clubs and 4 of them were away from home.

COYP

wellquickwoody
07-11-2017, 11:31 AM
Hi!

thereichstuff
07-11-2017, 01:02 PM
Goodbye .

old git
07-11-2017, 01:09 PM

Brighton's fixtures in the final months of the season will be even harder than Palace's very hard fixtures so far where we have played 5 of the top 6 clubs and 4 of them were away from home.

COYP

Yep . Brighton are doing well but those away games we had plus Chelsea at home will probably produce zero point for our middle class chums.

wehatepalace
07-11-2017, 01:11 PM

Crystal Palace is like the lotto lout Michael Carroll, came from nothing and enjoyed a brief time at the top table with vast amounts of cash available. Both spunked the cash, and gorged on instant satisfaction, and invested nothing on something long term or sustainable..... Palace will end up like Michael Carroll, without the money or the position and with nothing to show for it, except the memories of yesterday.

He ended up broke and back in the dodgy estate he started from, you will end up broke, with some cladding and a few painted bedsheets.

If only you'd had a local Tony Bloom investing in the future of the club, instead of a self publisicing new romantic investing in his next media appearance.

old git
07-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Crystal Palace is like the lotto lout Michael Carroll, came from nothing and enjoyed a brief time at the top table with vast amounts of cash available. Both spunked the cash, and gorged on instant satisfaction, and invested nothing on something long term or sustainable..... Palace will end up like Michael Carroll, without the money or the position and with nothing to show for it, except the memories of yesterday.

He ended up broke and back in the dodgy estate he started from, you will end up broke, with some cladding and a few painted bedsheets.

If only you'd had a local Tony Bloom investing in the future of the club, instead of a self publisicing new romantic investing in his next media appearance.

You will do a Bolton,same financial arrangements and you even have the same initials. Bolton wanderers and Brighton wankers.:p

Richard Russell
07-11-2017, 04:58 PM

COYPYouíve also lost to some of the weaker teams in the division. That must be more of a concern than losing to Spurs and the Manchesters.

Still long way to go and your next batch of fixtures seem quite reasonable.

Phil's Barber
07-11-2017, 05:10 PM
You will do a Bolton,same financial arrangements and you even have the same initials. Bolton wanderers and Brighton wankers.:p

Anyone remember that Bolton pratt that came on here lording it when Freeman pissed off up there? Look at them now. They were up to their eyes in debt as well. Very similar set of circumstances.

mpfn
07-11-2017, 05:38 PM
Youíve also lost to some of the weaker teams in the division. That must be more of a concern than losing to Spurs and the Manchesters.

Oh look, the nice Richard has turned, won't be long till the snidey Richard posts.

CharlieCPFC
07-11-2017, 05:45 PM
You’ve also lost to some of the weaker teams in the division. That must be more of a concern than losing to Spurs and the Manchesters.

Huddersfield and Swansea in particular with a different man at the helm. It's still early days and I'd say it's silly to judge us either way until around the beginning of December if we can remain injury free.

Spindle
07-11-2017, 05:46 PM
We've played 7 out of the top 10, and importantly 6 out of the top 7.

Brighton have played 3 out of the top 10, and only 2 out of the top 7.

Only the 'weed think that this is the Championship and it doesn't matter who you play when.

matbha
07-11-2017, 06:25 PM

Only the 'weed think that this is the Championship and it doesn't matter who you play when.

The trouble for you is you lost to the teams in our mini league

Eagleinsussex
07-11-2017, 09:27 PM

You should know all about a 'brief time at the top table' what is it, 5 years in your entire history in the top league, Lol. And why do all the weeds think that just because they've got a new ground, this will make any difference in the long term, just ask Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Derby etc Give it time and you'll slip back to your natural level.

old git
07-11-2017, 09:40 PM
You should know all about a 'brief time at the top table' what is it, 5 years in your entire history in the top league, Lol. And why do all the weeds think that just because they've got a new ground, this will make any difference in the long term, just ask Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Derby etc Give it time and you'll slip back to your natural level.

Because they are clueless. Football is new to them and all about comfy seats.

Maiden Eagle
07-11-2017, 10:52 PM

Glad you can see into the future. We've had this crap a lot of times from the likes of you and it has always can come back to bite you on the backside (which it always has so far). I mean old Wellthick Woody said said you weeds were about to leave us for dust (7 years ago). Swooping Gull or was it Eagle Eater, or both (whatever, both knobheads or just one:rolleyes:) came out with exactly the same nothing to show for it stuff last season, when he thought we were was going to be relegated.
It does look grim for us, but if the worse does happen, then we have still had 5 seasons in the prem, victories over most of the top sides, an FA Cup Final appearence, which we certainly didn't expect at the start of 2012/13 season (when Swooping Gull, sorry I mean Eagle Eater started his Palace Relegation thread:clown:)
And you've changed your tune, WHP. Before the season started, saying that you lot had made crap signings and were relegation certainties.
It's a shame really, I always thought you were quite an amusing poster, slagging us off yes, but having a slightly fairer side. But you've just become a tedious **** like the rest of your weed buddies.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
07-11-2017, 11:10 PM

Brave soldier with the £200m tommy gun uncle Tony gave him, finally decides to see if it fires anything after all these years

EagleEater
08-11-2017, 01:22 AM
I see it's still the same regurgitated delusion and 1980's era school yard insults from our Palace friends. What next? "dick splash" or "flid" ?

Mugs! :clown:

Maiden Eagle
08-11-2017, 07:27 AM
I see it's still the same regurgitated delusion and 1980's era school yard insults from our Palace friends. What next? "dick splash" or "flid" ?

Says the bloke posting at 1.22 AM:clown:

Don't need to call you anything. The way you post, speaks for itself.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
08-11-2017, 07:35 AM

Donít post on here then, itís quite simple really you dick splash

Eagleinsussex
08-11-2017, 09:18 AM

Oh the irony :jerkit:

Phil's Barber
08-11-2017, 09:58 AM

:moo: Take more water with it son.

thereichstuff
08-11-2017, 10:09 AM

Nonce .

SJ'sLoveMonkey
08-11-2017, 10:31 AM
Veinites

SwoopingGull
08-11-2017, 12:58 PM

No, No we dont. Our chairman puts HIS money in to the club not some investor. You're wrong again OG

SwoopingGull
08-11-2017, 01:01 PM

COYP

You are a robot. You are going to be very disappointed when you get relegated this season, only wish i was there to see your face when it happens lol..

Maiden Eagle
08-11-2017, 01:48 PM
You are a robot. You are going to be very disappointed when you get relegated this season, only wish i was there to see your face when it happens lol..

It's pretty lucky we don't have to see yours.

old git
08-11-2017, 02:30 PM
No, No we dont. Our chairman puts HIS money in to the club not some investor. You're wrong again OG

But does he?

elgrande
08-11-2017, 03:23 PM
But does he?

I would piss myself if the penguin has been using an investor all this time,and then all of a sudden he wants his money back....bolton anyone.

Nice stadium in league one...but of course the weed know you dont get relegated with padded seats.

matbha
08-11-2017, 07:19 PM
You guys can bitch all you want ,tony bloom is very rich and owns BHAFC he is very shrewd has got good players ie Gross Propper but most are from last season who have stepped up

grand aigle
08-11-2017, 07:49 PM
You guys can bitch all you want ,tony bloom is very rich and owns BHAFC he is very shrewd has got good players ie Gross Propper but most are from last season who have stepped up

It would help us understand your drivel if you used some punctuation now and again!

matbha
08-11-2017, 08:20 PM
It would help us understand your drivel if you used some punctuation now and again!

Sorry not to good at that :( but hey ho

grand aigle
08-11-2017, 08:21 PM

Fair enough!

old git
08-11-2017, 08:22 PM

Neither am I but I make an effort.:D:

matbha
08-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Neither am I but I make an effort.:D:

Lol I try but fail :)

hdeagle
09-11-2017, 05:47 AM
One season possibly finishing above Palace in over 30 years and suddenly Brighton are bigging themselves up.

Come back when you have played more games at the top level than Palace until then shut up as you have years of catching up to do.

COYP

SwoopingGull
09-11-2017, 08:12 AM
I would piss myself if the penguin has been using an investor all this time,and then all of a sudden he wants his money back....bolton anyone.

Nice stadium in league one...but of course the weed know you dont get relegated with padded seats.
That's the thing. You have hope and wishful thinking that we are built on sand.

Good luck with that.

CharlieCPFC
09-11-2017, 08:13 AM
One season possibly finishing above Palace in over 30 years and suddenly Brighton are bigging themselves up.

Come back when you have played more games at the top level than Palace until then shut up as you have years of catching up to do.

COYP

In all fairness they did finish above us in the 2011/2012 season even the following one but we all know what happened there :D

Even then over a long period of time that's f**kall, I can't remember the last time they took more points over the two games between us in a domestic season. Most probably before I was born.

I had to check that 2011/12 season and it did make me chuckle to see the biggest defeat was their 6-0 loss to West Ham.

SwoopingGull
09-11-2017, 08:16 AM

COYP

Sorry where are you in the league? How many away wins do you have and how many goals you scored.

I'm going to look out for your post when you get relegated to see what positive spin you put on it. I think you are the most deluded palace fan of them all with the things you post and most of your own fans think the same as far as I can see.

Take your head out of the sand and smell the coffee.

norwoodboy
09-11-2017, 08:26 AM
7 pages and still none the wiser as to how Bloom actually made his money.

If for what ever reason Bloom goes tits up what happens to his pet project ?

hdeagle
09-11-2017, 09:40 AM
Look at how many top teams Palace have already played and four of those games have been away.

Brighton have hardly played any of the big clubs yet by comparison and they have lost to the one's that they have played against.

There is still a long way to go before anything is decided this season which consists of 38 games not 11.

COYP

old git
09-11-2017, 10:25 AM

old git
09-11-2017, 10:26 AM

That is all in hand.

They have kept the collection buckets.

wehatepalace
09-11-2017, 10:41 AM

http://a4.pbase.com/o3/10/634010/1/87651635.ExdwAP6i.DSC06554_s.jpg

wehatepalace
09-11-2017, 10:44 AM

Its simple, we screw creditors and get them to suffer the loss, we change our name to BHAFC(add year here), and then simply carry on as if nothing has happened at all.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
09-11-2017, 10:58 AM
£300m>£4m

old git
09-11-2017, 11:02 AM
£300m>£4m

I do love the 'we'.

Payney
09-11-2017, 11:31 AM
Its simple, we screw creditors and get them to suffer the loss, we change our name to BHAFC(add year here), and then simply carry on as if nothing has happened at all.

BHAFC 1993? Was that the year you forced companies to take a % of debit owed?

Popester
09-11-2017, 11:54 AM

I hope SJA wasn't one of the creditors. Can you imagine the hypocrisy?!

Phil's Barber
09-11-2017, 11:59 AM

you've missed out a points deduction, best players sold for far less than their value, manager moved on to get the compensation payment etc.

grand aigle
09-11-2017, 02:15 PM
Sorry where are you in the league? How many away wins do you have and how many goals have you scored.

I'm going to look out for your post when you get relegated to see what positive spin you put on it. I think you are the most deluded palace fan of them all with the things you post and most of your own fans think the same as far as I can see.

Take your head out of the sand and smell the coffee.

'have' ...corrected for you!
ohhh....mixed metaphors (look it up), well done!

matbha
09-11-2017, 07:29 PM

We lost our ground and paid 70p in the pound ,you paid 1p in the pound yes 1 p in the pound and didn't lose your ground you did it on 2 occasions and that is why you have been ahead of us for the past 20 years ,things are changing though :lux:

old git
09-11-2017, 07:43 PM
We lost our ground and paid 70p in the pound ,you paid 1p in the pound yes 1 p in the pound and didn't lose your ground you did it on 2 occasions and that is why you have been ahead of us for the past 20 years ,things are changing though :lux:

Finally we have the truth .Brighton did not pay all their debts.

elgrande
09-11-2017, 07:53 PM

Some of that might be right,but you lost your ground simply because you didnt have the fans to put into it.
You never did have,you were always a lower league club,with a terrible attendence.
The only time the ground had a semi decent crowd is when we came to town.

Now fair enough you have a new ground( I won't say nice because i think its a shitty design) ,and a sugar daddy who has spent upwards of 300 million geting you to the promised land.

But you have never had that level of support,Brighton is not and never has been a football town.
So you see the "new customers " are there becausebits new,and a lot support other teams.

Now you lot can get all abusive and shout thisvand that,but deep down you know its true.

thereichstuff
09-11-2017, 07:56 PM

No one knows , even el Pres ( the big boredís financial guru ) canít get any info on him . All abit of a mystery.

old git
09-11-2017, 07:57 PM
Some of that might be right,but you lost your ground simply because you didnt have the fans to put into it.
You never did have,you were always a lower league club,with a terrible attendence.
The only time the ground had a semi decent crowd is when we came to town.

Now fair enough you have a new ground( I won't say nice because i think its a shitty design) ,and a sugar daddy who has spent upwards of 300 million geting you to the promised land.

But you have never had that level of support,Brighton is not and never has been a football town.
So you see the "new customers " are there becausebits new,and a lot support other teams.

Now you lot can get all abusive and shout thisvand that,but deep down you know its true.

In short you are now supporting AFC Falmer2011.

elgrande
09-11-2017, 07:59 PM
In short you are now supporting AFC Falmer2011.

Perfectly put,they aren't even in Brighton anymore....just anothernout of town franchise...bit like toys r us...whoops.

matbha
09-11-2017, 08:01 PM

We paid all we had lets not compare our situation with yours ,you gained 20 years in front of us hope your happy with that

Eagleinsussex
09-11-2017, 08:11 PM

But they did not pay their debts in the right way, cos they are Brighton and always do things in the right way, well in their deranged deluded minds they do

mpfn
09-11-2017, 08:12 PM
We paid all we had lets not compare our situation with yours ,you gained 20 years in front of us hope your happy with that

Don't you feel being given a £300 million gift is gaining an unfair advantage on the other teams in your league ?
Some may deem it as a form of cheating ?

matbha
09-11-2017, 08:14 PM
But they did not pay their debts in the right way, cos they are Brighton and always do things in the right way, well in their deranged deluded minds they do

We lost everything you went into admin twice ,so compared to you lot yes we did:lux:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
09-11-2017, 08:29 PM

Would you be so kind as to offset our 'good fortune' with the asset stripping and mismanagement that both preceded and succeeded admin, and recalculate how much more superior we'd have been had we not been hamstrung by unscrupulous and/or incompetent businessmen?

Let's not forget you'd have been even further behind us if the Blooms had let you fall out of the league as your own finances would have dictated. It's almost as if the benevolence of the Bloom family is 'allowed' by Brighton fans to offset the actions of Archer.

It is a pity that the average Brighton fan's hypocrisy doesn't stretch to affording the same courtesy to a club that has suffered at the hands of the likes of Bloye, Noades, Goldberg, Venables and Jordan to varying degrees.

grand aigle
09-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Would you be so kind as to offset our 'good fortune' with the asset stripping and mismanagement that both preceded and succeeded admin, and recalculate how much more superior we'd have been had we not been hamstrung by unscrupulous and/or incompetent businessmen?

Let's not forget you'd have been even further behind us if the Blooms had let you fall out of the league as your own finances would have dictated. It's almost as if the benevolence of the Bloom family is 'allowed' by Brighton fans to offset the actions of Archer.

It is a pity that the average Brighton fan's hypocrisy doesn't stretch to affording the same courtesy to a club that has suffered at the hands of the likes of Bloye, Noades, Goldberg, Venables and Jordan to varying degrees.

Whoa Vince you've used far too many big words for little mat:jerkit:bha to understand! Be gentle with him!!

matbha
09-11-2017, 10:46 PM

You havnt suffered at all ffs you kept your ground ,didn't have to play your home games 80 miles from home then come back sit in the rain at withdean for 10 years we didn't get the go into admin card twice like you :clown:

Coastal Palace
09-11-2017, 11:00 PM
You havnt suffered at all ffs you kept your ground ,didn't have to play your home games 80 miles from home then come back sit in the rain at withdean for 10 years we didn't get the go into admin card twice like you :clown:

We kept our ground because us Palace fans fought hard for it.
You inbreds didn't give a shit about The Goldstone.
You give up, no mark gutless c**ts.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
09-11-2017, 11:03 PM

FACT!

wehatepalace
09-11-2017, 11:48 PM

What a load of bollocks,

we fought a damn site harder, it just made no difference as the owner was a corrupt businessman hellbent on selling it for personal profit.
You had a rabble of about 1000 outside Lloyds, most couldnt be arsed to turn up, luckily for you a respected corporate entity is not the same as a corrupt individual.
You think if Archer was at Palace youd still be in Selhurst, then youre totally deluded.

Coastal Palace
10-11-2017, 12:06 AM
What a load of bollocks,

we fought a damn site harder, it just made no difference as the owner was a corrupt businessman hellbent on selling it for personal profit.
You had a rabble of about 1000 outside Lloyds, most couldnt be arsed to turn up, luckily for you a respected corporate entity is not the same as a corrupt individual.
You think if Archer was at Palace youd still be in Selhurst, then youre totally deluded.

Toys R Us.
You *****.

Coastal Palace
10-11-2017, 12:13 AM
What a load of bollocks,

I'll go further...you Sussex folk couldn't possibly care about your second club like we do about The Palace because football isn't in your blood like it is in ours.
It's not your fault that it just ain't there.

Coastal Palace
10-11-2017, 12:52 AM
And it never will be.
You all have a big club like Liverpool, Utd, Chelsea, City and that so football could never mean as much to you as it does to us.
And that's a fact!

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-11-2017, 12:58 AM

It's not about degrees of 'suffering' is it? 'You' lost the crumbling wreck of the Goldstone Ground, yet inherited a brand new stadium for nothing. It was all Archer's fault. According to the likes of you, Brighton fans are immune from any blame for their club's past failings, pausing from playing their victim card only to demand that Palace fans wear their club's last failings like a sack cloth and ashes for evermore.

What hypocritical cowards you are.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-11-2017, 01:00 AM
What a load of bollocks,

Why aren't Archer's indiscretions all your fault? Shame on you, Brighton fans, for once having Archer as your chairman. You should be cast into hades for eternity etc

old git
10-11-2017, 07:14 AM
Why aren't Archer's indiscretions all your fault? Shame on you, Brighton fans, for once having Archer as your chairman. You should be cast into hades for eternity etc

As I said before our chairmen make mistakes they say that is the fans fault.If their chairman does it all you hear is ' poor us we have been conned'.
Putting that aside surely Archer is one of the good guys as he sold the ground to pay debts leaving their honour intact.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-11-2017, 07:33 AM
As I said before our chairmen make mistakes they say that is the fans fault.If their chairman does it all you hear is ' poor us we have been conned'.
Putting that aside surely Archer is one of the good guys as he sold the ground to pay debts leaving their honour intact.

Honour intact? Why stop there, OG. Not just honour, remember the suffering. Forget the plight of the Jews in WWII, the Kurds in Turkey and Iraq.... Brighton fans had a chairman who asset stripped their club. They had to sit in the rain. Ponchos were worn. PONCHOS WERE SUCCESSFULLY WORN.

So psychologically scarred by these events were they, that they still mock us for losing a quarter of our stadium to Sainsbury's following our own asset stripping, and the lack of further ground development due to similar actions by Noades. They lap up their good fortune and fake elevation through the league but cling on to their past 'sufferings' as if their right, yet still cast dispersions and bemoan the 'luck' of other clubs like the whiny, jealous bitches they are.

Matbha and WHP know deep down that the asset stripping and mismanagement of our club has hampered what would otherwise have been an uninterrupted march of glory for CPFC - far from us having benefitted from it. It is not 'cheating' that has enabled CPFC to endure, it is heart.

Is it heart that has enabled BHAFC to endure? No. When reliant on its heart, the club was on its knees (insert WSU toilets at half time joke here). The only way that club got back on two feet was when it began feeding off the scraps of its Pimp Tony, like the scavenging crack whore it is.

CharlieCPFC
10-11-2017, 07:35 AM
Sold out Liverpool at home but still not sold out our game yet, I'm still struggling to get over that one. Think that says it all about their support.

norwoodboy
10-11-2017, 07:56 AM

But he sold it to some mates, 2 years before any one found out. For less than half it was worth.
300,000 numpties waking up one morning red faced to discover they'd been conned out of their community asset.
And only a small handfull being bothered to do anything about it.

I wonder if Bloom has made his money in a more altruistic way than Archer.

matbha
10-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Sold out Liverpool at home but still not sold out our game yet, I'm still struggling to get over that one. Think that says it all about their support.

Or maybe people don't want to go to a game where there is a good chance of trouble like the punch ups on the train with young families aboad

Coastal Palace
10-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Or maybe people don't want to go to a game where there is a good chance of trouble like the punch ups on the train with young families aboad

Aboad...wanker.

Phil's Barber
10-11-2017, 10:33 AM

Too scared or too scouse?

Coastal Palace
10-11-2017, 10:33 AM

Actually, I bet you're a no fixed aboad wanker.

Payney
10-11-2017, 10:34 AM
I'll go further...you Sussex folk couldn't possibly care about your second club like we do about The Palace because football isn't in your blood like it is in ours.

Spot on Coastal.

Just not a football place Brighton.

Pidster
10-11-2017, 11:43 AM
But he sold it to some mates, 2 years before any one found out. For less than half it was worth.
300,000 numpties waking up one morning red faced to discover they'd been conned out of their community asset.
And only a small handfull being bothered to do anything about it.

I wonder if Bloom has made his money in a more altruistic way than Archer.

Was this when Tony Bloom's father was a director? Are you suggesting the diminuative gargoyle-a-like has spunked all that money due to family guilt?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-11-2017, 11:51 AM
I think the first time most of us realised that Bloye had sold one end of our stadium to Sainsbury's and disappeared with the funds in a brown envelope was when we turned up at the game to see the glorious Whitehorse terrace demolished. And yet, despite their obvious psychological scarring from the Archer atrocity, the majority of Brighton fans seem to find the whole Sainsbury's thing hilarious. Where's the humanity? Most unlike Brighton fans to exhibit such glaring hypocrisy

SwoopingGull
10-11-2017, 11:54 AM
My god get over it ffs. Its the same regurgitated shit over here day after day. Are you really that badly hurting that we are better than you that you bring the same shit up time and time again and hang on Vince Hilaire's Afro's' words like he is some sort of messiah?

Yea he might use big words but my gods what an idiot.

SwoopingGull
10-11-2017, 11:55 AM
I think the first time most of us realised that Bloye had sold one end of our stadium to Sainsbury's and disappeared with the funds in a brown envelope was when we turned up at the game to see the glorious Whitehorse terrace demolished. And yet, despite their obvious psychological scarring from the Archer atrocity, the majority of Brighton fans seem to find the whole Sainsbury's thing hilarious. Where's the humanity? Most unlike Brighton fans to exhibit such glaring hypocrisy

Get over it ffs. We are better than you deal with it.

Payney
10-11-2017, 12:23 PM

I have been following Palace for 40 years, I don't remember you ever being better than us. You have had the odd result of course, but not enough to ever say you have been superior to us. You have had a decent start to the season you soppy twat, that's it....

My guess is that you and one of the entitled new breed of Bwighton customers that arrived with the padded seats, And don't really have a clue about football or the history of the game.

Coastal Palace
10-11-2017, 12:45 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P5YCZF1d_Q&feature=youtu.be

Which one are you?

matbha
10-11-2017, 12:49 PM
Honour intact? Why stop there, OG. Not just honour, remember the suffering. Forget the plight of the Jews in WWII, the Kurds in Turkey and Iraq.... Brighton fans had a chairman who asset stripped their club. They had to sit in the rain. Ponchos were worn. PONCHOS WERE SUCCESSFULLY WORN.

So psychologically scarred by these events were they, that they still mock us for losing a quarter of our stadium to Sainsbury's following our own asset stripping, and the lack of further ground development due to similar actions by Noades. They lap up their good fortune and fake elevation through the league but cling on to their past 'sufferings' as if their right, yet still cast dispersions and bemoan the 'luck' of other clubs like the whiny, jealous bitches they are.

Matbha and WHP know deep down that the asset stripping and mismanagement of our club has hampered what would otherwise have been an uninterrupted march of glory for CPFC - far from us having benefitted from it. It is not 'cheating' that has enabled CPFC to endure, it is heart.

Is it heart that has enabled BHAFC to endure? No. When reliant on its heart, the club was on its knees (insert WSU toilets at half time joke here). The only way that club got back on two feet was when it began feeding off the scraps of its Pimp Tony, like the scavenging crack whore it is.

Crack whore lol hows the against sky's cash going pray you don't go down or you will need a Tony bloom

grand aigle
10-11-2017, 01:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P5YCZF1d_Q&feature=youtu.be

Which one are you?

Hes the midget with the mullet!

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Crack whore lol hows the against sky's cash going pray you don't go down or you will need a Tony bloom

Nice of you to look up from sucking Tony's teat long enough to fire off another 'insult', as if whoring yourself to a goblin gives justification enough to sermonise over funds

old git
10-11-2017, 01:35 PM
I have been following Palace for 40 years, I don't remember you ever being better than us. You have had the odd result of course, but not enough to ever say you have been superior to us. You have had a decent start to the season you soppy twat, that's it....

My guess is that you and one of the entitled new breed of Bwighton customers that arrived with the padded seats, And don't really have a clue about football or the history of the game.

He arrived as their identity changed to my signature.
No diffference between them and MK Dons.Both moved to a different town and encamped in a stadium built for them by a rich benefactor.

CharlieCPFC
10-11-2017, 01:51 PM

The trouble is when you've been bullied and dominated for years on end in such one way traffic the minute there's a sniff of success over the rivals they will jump all over it like pigs in shit. We heard it all the last time Poyet was there and they were unbeaten at home for about a month and half and we done our usual trick of walloping them, even giving them a goal head start.

SG was probably near on suicidal when we turnt them over to go to Wembley and get promoted so it's no surprise he talks about his sex life on here.

Eagleinsussex
10-11-2017, 02:06 PM

Bwighton bubbleland again

Maiden Eagle
10-11-2017, 02:08 PM
The trouble is when you've been bullied and dominated for years on end in such one way traffic the minute there's a sniff of success over the rivals they will jump all over it like pigs in shit. We heard it all the last time Poyet was there and they were unbeaten at home for about a month and half and we done our usual trick of walloping them, even giving them a goal head start.

SG was probably near on suicidal when we turnt them over to go to Wembley and get promoted so it's no surprise he talks about his sex life on here.

Don't you mean Eagle Eater ??!!:clown:

Well, whoever, taking aside all the Club rivalries, boasting about his Sex life, bragging about how much money he gets paid, try to wind us all up on the NHS'S time. All pretty pathetic, really.

And no doubt he will claim that he wasn't that bothered about us, winning the play offs, either !!:o

Sad man really, we should feel sorry for him. No, on second thoughts, he just comes across as an arrogant knob.

matbha
10-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Nice of you to look up from sucking Tony's teat long enough to fire off another 'insult', as if whoring yourself to a goblin gives justification enough to sermonise over funds

Insult it's true

old git
10-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Insult it's true

No it isnt,We have no debts and can off load a few players for 60-70 million.Use half to build the squad and go again.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Insult it's true

What does this mean exactly?

old git
10-11-2017, 03:46 PM
What does this mean exactly?

It means he has no idea what a question mark is.:p

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-11-2017, 03:54 PM
It means he has no idea what a question mark is.:p

It's just odd. If he was ever to have a girlfriend, one would surely assume she'd be fat and smelly. Now, calling her fat and smelly might well be true, but....

Eagleinsussex
10-11-2017, 05:11 PM

Lol

matbha
10-11-2017, 06:47 PM
Lol

Glad you think its funny I thought it was pathetic :clown:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-11-2017, 07:10 PM

Ah, so this week in order to fit your agenda, Palace fans are satanic merchants of doom. When do they return to being silly little boys, easily run off by 'your lot'?

matbha
10-11-2017, 07:20 PM
Ah, so this week in order to fit your agenda, Palace fans are satanic merchants of doom. When do they return to being silly little boys, easily run off by 'your lot'?

What the **** you talking about ,I was saying what I saw and that includes brighton fans acting as bad

Eagleinsussex
10-11-2017, 07:20 PM
Glad you think its funny I thought it was pathetic :clown:

Yep have to agree with you there, it was quite pathetic what you said

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-11-2017, 07:23 PM
What the **** you talking about ,I was saying what I saw and that includes brighton fans acting as bad

So your fans aren't going to games because they're scared of their own fans?

matbha
10-11-2017, 07:26 PM
So your fans aren't going to games because they're scared of their own fans?

The fighting between your fans and ours wasn't good young children in tears what don't you get :S:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-11-2017, 07:33 PM
The fighting between your fans and ours wasn't good young children in tears what don't you get :S:

It sounds as though our fans may have received a less than friendly reception at the Amex, judging by your comments. Very disappointing that your club is unable to effectively manage crowd control. Is your preference for visiting fans to roll over and take their beatings?

old git
10-11-2017, 07:39 PM
It sounds as though our fans may have received a less than friendly reception at the Amex, judging by your comments. Very disappointing that your club is unable to effectively manage crowd control. Is your preference for visiting fans to roll over and take their beatings?

Bit sad when one cant go to an away game for fear of being jumped by a load of Cardie wearing rugger fans.

elgrande
10-11-2017, 07:40 PM

Never any kids in the park opposite the gaulstone,mind you never any weed either lets just say you lot were better suited to athletics :hi:

matbha
10-11-2017, 07:50 PM

As most were wearing palace tops ,funny as they were the ones who started it ,picking on kids and the old typical palace

elgrande
10-11-2017, 07:52 PM
As most were wearing palace tops ,funny as they were the ones who started it ,picking on kids and the old typical palace

Ha ha says a guy who supports a club whose fans picked on a disabled child.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-11-2017, 08:12 PM

It seems the veracity of this statement is doubtful. Nosiness like you're making stuff up to let off a bit of steam

Eagleinsussex
10-11-2017, 08:23 PM

Another lie, you are so full of crap

wigman
10-11-2017, 08:36 PM

We have a ground, yours is a shit pit.
Enough said.

CharlieCPFC
10-11-2017, 08:41 PM

It was Brighton fans who pushed a Down syndrome Palace fan downstairs at Haywards Heath station you plum.

old git
10-11-2017, 08:45 PM
Enough said.

Nobody cares what you think of our ground.I would rather ours than your out of town ,corporate junket ,padded seat,full of two club fans arena.

grand aigle
10-11-2017, 08:46 PM
It was Brighton fans who pushed a Down syndrome Palace fan downstairs at Haywards Heath station you plum.

he doesnt care about that, he only sees bad in Palace, never in Brighton .....in his mind it never happened, same as he believes they had a queue of disappointed 'fans' locked out of the withdean every week, about 26000 of them apparently

old git
10-11-2017, 08:46 PM

Par for the course.

grand aigle
10-11-2017, 08:47 PM
Enough said.

Here he is, pretended to be nice then turns out just like all the other:jerkit:

old git
10-11-2017, 08:48 PM
Here he is, pretended to be nice then turns out just like all the other:jerkit:

Entitled to his views,just wish his posting was a bit more consistent.

elgrande
10-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Enough said.

Yeah but its got heart and passion,what has Falmer fc got,paddes seats,shit atmosphere and the most clueless fans in the league.
So yeah you have a new ground,you have to get a bus to it,no pubs its just another out of town souless bowl.

thereichstuff
10-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Ha ha says a guy who supports a club whose fans picked on a disabled child.

Exactly .

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-11-2017, 09:37 PM
Enough said.

What do you mean 'shit pit'? Some people seem to enjoy watching a game of football at Selhurst than many other stadiums, including the Amex.

But yes, once again you have done a great job in receiving a free stadium from a benefactor. Well done again, Brighton fans. The proudest prostitutes in football.

old git
10-11-2017, 09:42 PM
What do you mean 'shit pit'? Some people seem to enjoy watching a game of football at Selhurst than many other stadiums, including the Amex.

But yes, once again you have done a great job in receiving a free stadium from a benefactor. Well done again, Brighton fans. The proudest prostitutes in football.

Objectophiles ,the whole lot of them . From Bloom down.

norwoodboy
10-11-2017, 09:45 PM
Was this when Tony Bloom's father was a director? Are you suggesting the diminuative gargoyle-a-like has spunked all that money due to family guilt?

I think it was Tony Bloom's uncle who was a director back then. He and the others must have had some idea of what was going on.

It's just a bit to convenient how the young Tony fortunately for the club, becomes mega wealthy by the time he's 40. He could well be motivated by guilt.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-11-2017, 09:49 PM
I think it was Tony Bloom's uncle who was a director back then. He and the others must have had some idea of what was going on.

It's just a bit to convenient how the young Tony fortunately for the club, becomes mega wealthy by the time he's 40. He could well be motivated by guilt.

You mean - the Blooms could have stepped in and saved the club, but waited until they could get it for next to nothing, leaving creditors out of pocket in the meantime?

I truly can't believe Brighton fans would be that hypocritical, given their high handed treatment of other clubs.

Eagleinsussex
10-11-2017, 09:51 PM
Enough said.

You have a soulless arena, stuck in the middle of nowhere with crap transport links....oh and it's a bit wonky......and you're just the same as the other weed sad fvcks that come on here :jerkit:

norwoodboy
10-11-2017, 10:00 PM
How could they have possibly survived the Gillingham years. They must have been funded from some where. The gate receipts would have not even covered the wages of the staff.

Also the Weeds success at Withdean is quite interesting given the wage bill needed to have kept players at the club.
Doesn't matter how much success you have, because you have a capped 8K ground capacity.
Had they fallen into the Conference (where they should have ended up), I dare say they would some how have bought their way back into the league.

matbha
10-11-2017, 11:13 PM
How could they have possibly survived the Gillingham years. They must have been funded from some where. The gate receipts would have not even covered the wages of the staff.

Also the Weeds success at Withdean is quite interesting given the wage bill needed to have kept players at the club.
Doesn't matter how much success you have, because you have a capped 8K ground capacity.
Had they have fallen into the Conference (where they should have ended up), I dare say they would some how have bought their way back into the league.

Another know **** all twat :p

hdeagle
11-11-2017, 12:31 AM
To the Brighton fans having a go at Palace fans causing trouble, how do you explain your hooligan fans pelting Palace fans and the general public with empty beer bottles taken from the Cherry Tree bins outside Norwood Junction after the 0-0 Play-Off game.

Throwing glass bottles in the dark was such a brave thing to do.

norwoodboy
11-11-2017, 12:38 AM
Another know **** all twat :p

Enlighten me then.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
11-11-2017, 05:39 AM
To the Brighton fans having a go at Palace fans causing trouble, how do you explain your hooligan fans pelting Palace fans and the general public with empty beer bottles taken from the Cherry Tree bins outside Norwood Junction after the 0-0 Play-Off game.

Throwing glass bottles in the dark was such a brave thing to do.

To be fair hd our fans have done a lot worse to them both at Selhurst and down there. Doesnít make it right and as you say throwing glass bottles at anytime is cowardly and utterly wrong.

thereichstuff
11-11-2017, 07:42 AM
Enlighten me then.

Mat(t) and enlighten just doesnít go somehow

old git
11-11-2017, 08:32 AM

KyvFHpxjDJI

SJ'sLoveMonkey
11-11-2017, 09:15 AM

I see what you did there :p

wellquickwoody
12-11-2017, 12:31 AM

You lot rewriting history is funny. Thought you should be more concerned about your future than our past. Still, justifies my signature even more I guess.

norwoodboy
12-11-2017, 04:45 AM
You lot rewriting history is funny. Thought you should be more concerned about your future than our past. Still, justifies my signature even more I guess.

This is called the Away Fans End where their is dialogue with fans of other clubs.
It's you lot who have hijacked this part of the forum.

What are the "straws that are being clutched at" ?

Tony Bloom being a front man for a group who want control and ownership over your club. After picking it up in a fire sale. Is quite a legitimate line of thought.

wellquickwoody
12-11-2017, 09:59 AM
This is called the Away Fans End where their is dialogue with fans of other clubs.
It's you lot who have hijacked this part of the forum.

What are the "straws that are being clutched at" ?

Tony Bloom being a front man for a group who want control and ownership over your club. After picking it up in a fire sale. Is quite a legitimate line of thought.

Do carry on, please.......:supergrin:

Eagleinsussex
12-11-2017, 01:48 PM
Do carry on, please.......:supergrin:

Pratt

matbha
12-11-2017, 05:37 PM
To be fair hd our fans have done a lot worse to them both at Selhurst and down there. Doesnít make it right and as you say throwing glass bottles at anytime is cowardly and utterly wrong.

Agreed ,and its done both our clubs no favours when it comes to away fans 2000 is a silly amount for such a game
:(

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-11-2017, 05:38 PM
Agreed ,and its done both our clubs no favours when it comes to away fans 2000 is a silly amount for such a game
:(

Itís absolutely insane because of the kick off time and the lack of tickets available I can only see it going one way

matbha
12-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Itís absolutely insane because of the kick off time and the lack of tickets available I can only see it going one way

More trouble than most of our games ,lots of you guys will turn up without a ticket which is no surprise its derby day after all ,never was an issue when it was all standing potg

grand aigle
13-11-2017, 04:23 PM
More trouble than most of our games ,lots of you guys will turn up without a ticket which is no surprise its derby day after all ,never was an issue when it was all standing potg

Yeah well, if Brighton dont even give us the regulation number of tickets what do they expect? Even our 2000 will still make more noise and offer better support than your 100,000!

matbha
13-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Yeah well, if Brighton dont even give us the regulation number of tickets what do they expect? Even our 2000 will still make more noise and offer better support than your 100,000!

I Agree 2000 is far to little ,but its the same for us at yours

elgrande
13-11-2017, 09:39 PM

True,but thats more than you take anywhere ..plastic doesn't travel.

matbha
13-11-2017, 10:19 PM
True,but thats more than you take anywhere ..plastic doesn't travel.

:S:

grand aigle
14-11-2017, 07:36 AM

Yeah maybe BUT you wont even need 2000, probably nearer 900 - 1000 will be plenty for BHA, even then you wont sell out!

wellquickwoody
14-11-2017, 11:08 AM

Read my sig. :p

wehatepalace
14-11-2017, 11:16 AM

Oh really? So just how is it that you go from 14-15k averages in the Championship to full houses in the PL, do 8-10K get a blood transfusion, that just happens to wear off when you're relegated?

There's nothing in your blood, except the onset of madness genes based on your present delusions.

Drum, bed sheets, goal music, goal announcer, copied songs, t-shirt cannon, crap team, crap ground, crap training ground, non Cat A academy. If it truly is in the blood I'm glad I haven't caught it.

All fur coat and no knickers :hi: