PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Paulo Gazzaniga

richdeniro
06-11-2017, 02:24 PM
Looked decent yesterday and would be an upgrade on Hennessey. We also have good history with Argentine goalkeepers and he's only 25.

9Freedman9
06-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Looked decent yesterday and would be an upgrade on Hennessey. We also have good history with Argentine goalkeepers and he's only 25.

Made an error with the Zaha chance though, don't think he's good enough for number one but probably better than what we have.

I know Speroni's distribution get's slated on here however I thought his kicking looked pretty good yesterday.

GB2506
06-11-2017, 02:34 PM
Made an error with the Zaha chance though, don't think he's good enough for number one but probably better than what we have.

I know Speroni's distribution get's slated on here however I thought his kicking looked pretty good yesterday.

Off the floor he didn't once make it past the halfway line. It puts us under pressure straight away.

Eaglefoz
06-11-2017, 02:38 PM
He did look good yesterday. He is 3rd choice at Tottenham.
Having said that I would hope we watch him at least 4 or 5 times more before we go in on the basis rather than on the basis of 1 match.

sherstonpalace
06-11-2017, 02:51 PM
Not the first time he's played against us. He was in goal when we beat Southampton 1-0 under Pardew almost 2 years ago. I can't remember if he was any good that day but I don't think he had much chance with our goal.

CP-RJW
06-11-2017, 02:52 PM
Not the first time he's played against us. He was in goal when we beat Southampton 1-0 under Pardew almost 2 years ago. I can't remember if he was any good that day but I don't think he had much chance with our goal.
Southampton fans thought he was poor from what I’ve gathered. I don’t know much about it him but I do know it’d be unwise to think he’s the answer just based on his good performance yesterday.