PDA

View Full Version : It's just not in your blood...

Coastal Palace
10-11-2017, 01:54 AM
....It's not your fault per se...
....You just must resign yourselves that you're 2 club wankers.

EagleEater
10-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Brighton: Regular 25000-30000 in the Championship, stayed the same in the PL
Palace: 13000-15000 regular in the Championship, jumped up to 25000 regulars in the PL

Yeah, I think it's quite apparent it's you lot who are the 2 club wankers

Eagleinsussex
10-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Palace: 13000-15000 regular in the Championship, jumped up to 25000 regulars in the PL

Brighton - couldn't sell out a 8000 Athletics stadium

matbha
10-11-2017, 07:14 PM

But we didn't sell out withdean never fought to save our club ,I wasn't a st holder at the goldstone preistfield or withdean

matbha
10-11-2017, 07:16 PM

Nor did you :hi:

Eagleinsussex
10-11-2017, 07:19 PM
Nor did you :hi:

Lol, you haven't a clue what you're talking about do you :hi:

matbha
10-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Lol, you haven't a clue what you're talking about do you :hi:

You didn't sell out at withdean strange that

old git
10-11-2017, 07:34 PM

Yes we did you absolute fruit.Another made up story by AFC falmer2011 ltd.

Eagleinsussex
10-11-2017, 07:34 PM

Only cos you girls wouldn't give us the tickets, too many fans fighting I suppose is the excuse, always running scared, typical weeds

grand aigle
10-11-2017, 08:14 PM
But we didn't sell out withdean never fought to save our club ,I wasn't a st holder at the goldstone preistfield or withdean

At last youve admitted it :jerkit:

matbha
10-11-2017, 08:17 PM
Only cos you girls wouldn't give us the tickets, too many fans fighting I suppose is the excuse, always running scared, typical weeds

OG said you sold out so your wrong

grand aigle
10-11-2017, 08:20 PM

Sold out the tickets we were allowed, you utter :jerkit:

Eagleinsussex
10-11-2017, 08:22 PM

So what you said was a lie ? And it's 'you're' as in you are, basic grammar

thereichstuff
10-11-2017, 09:23 PM

The most sense youíve ever posted :jerkit:

wellquickwoody
14-11-2017, 11:11 AM

You couldn't sell 1,000 away tickets there either......:rolleyes:

or was it only 800 that you couldn't sell?

wehatepalace
14-11-2017, 11:28 AM
....It's not your fault per se...

So we have not been infected by the drummer, the pathetic bed sheets, the St Pauli songs, the T Shirt cannons, the goal music, the goal announcer, the swooping bird of prey displays, the shitpit you call home, the cladding that make up the totally rubbish antiquated home ground, the crap training ground, the sub standard non grade A academy, the blonde new romantic cheapskate, the very talented but quintessential diving cheat Zaha, Alan Pardew.

I have no idea how I've got immunity from such a hideous progressive degenerative disease, but I feel mighty lucky i haven't caught it.

Payney
14-11-2017, 11:48 AM

I remember one of the games at the shitty athletics ground, I tried to buy tickets and was told it was sold out, The day before the game the box office announced there were now a small number left, most probably returns or player allocation.

Was it the Jobi in the last minute game? :D

sylvan eagle
14-11-2017, 01:47 PM
So we have not been infected by the drummer, the pathetic bed sheets, the St Pauli songs, the T Shirt cannons, the goal music, the goal announcer, the swooping bird of prey displays, the shitpit you call home, the cladding that make up the totally rubbish antiquated home ground, the crap training ground, the sub standard non grade A academy, the blonde new romantic cheapskate, the very talented but quintessential diving cheat Zaha, Alan Pardew.

I have no idea how I've got immunity from such a hideous progressive degenerative disease, but I feel mighty lucky i haven't caught it.

No you caught a worse one

Maiden Eagle
14-11-2017, 02:03 PM

Did you enjoy the last minute winner then, thicky !!:lux::lux:

Maiden Eagle
14-11-2017, 02:05 PM

I just glad I don't support Brighton, otherwise I may have come out with tedious, unoriginal shite like this.

Spindle
14-11-2017, 02:11 PM

I'd take that proudly over your 2 club following JCL happy clapping let's leave before the end deluded ****wits

smileysmith
16-11-2017, 03:40 PM
quintessential diving cheat Zaha.

I do find it entertaining how any pacey player is a diving cheat.

Remember Andy Johnson?

Its all just jealousy at the end of the day.

grand aigle
16-11-2017, 04:07 PM

My god, you do talk some serious shit don't you? I'll agree with you about Pardew, but the rest of it is total crap. You would love some atmosphere in your soulless out of town, difficult to get to, subsidised travel blot on the landscape. I hope that when we play you, Wilf does actually dive and wins a penalty after Dirty Dunk is sent off!!!

matbha
16-11-2017, 07:16 PM
My god, you do talk some serious shit don't you? I'll agree with you about Pardew, but the rest of it is total crap. You would love some atmosphere in your soulless out of town, difficult to get to, subsidised travel blot on the landscape. I hope that when we play you, Wilf does actually dive and wins a penalty after Dirty Dunk is sent off!!!

Bitter springs to mind ,the Amex is not hard to get to or a blot on the landscape ,subsidised travel whats the problem as for soulless :S:

grand aigle
16-11-2017, 08:06 PM
Bitter springs to mind ,the Amex is not hard to get to or a blot on the landscape ,subsidised travel whats the problem as for soulless :S:

No easy parking, no DECENT train service, cant walk to it, it is a blot on an area of great natural beauty..no pubs nearby...and there is more atmosphere on Mars than in your SOULLESS bowl....Bitter? Not at all, if the weeds was all there was I'd give up on football (like you lot did before the amex)

Ps Its hard for you to get to !!

matbha
16-11-2017, 08:25 PM
No easy parking, no DECENT train service, cant walk to it, it is a blot on an area of great natural beauty..no pubs nearby...and there is more atmosphere on Mars than in your SOULLESS bowl....Bitter? Not at all, if the weeds was all there was I'd give up on football (like you lot did before the amex)

Sorry pal its the same shite from you ,if you don't like it don't come ,giving up 1000 of your fans went to your demo ,not bad where were the other 24.000 fans :wallbash:

wigman
16-11-2017, 08:27 PM

8 minutes by train from Falmer and you have hundreds of pubs to choose from.

old git
16-11-2017, 08:29 PM
8 minutes by train from Falmer and you have hundreds of pubs to choose from.

How long do you have to queue for the train? For the play off the queue at lewes was bad enough, lucky we found a way to jump it.:p

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-11-2017, 08:34 PM
Sorry pal its the same shite from you ,if you don't like it don't come ,giving up 1000 of your fans went to your demo ,not bad where were the other 24.000 fans :wallbash:

Do you get the irony of this post? Stupid question, sorry!

wigman
16-11-2017, 08:39 PM
How long do you have to queue for the train? For the play off the queue at lewes was bad enough, lucky we found a way to jump it.:p

Weekend games are never a problem, 10 carriage trains running every 8 minutes.
Midweek is a different story due to a shortage of rolling stock and sharing trains with commuters.

mpfn
16-11-2017, 09:32 PM
Midweek is a different story due to a shortage of rolling stock and sharing trains with commuters.

Bloody commuters, how dare they use public trains.
Inconsiderate arse holes.

grand aigle
16-11-2017, 10:19 PM

Well you dont go, so how do you know what the trains are like, or the parking or the atmosphere! withdean sub 8000 crowds, tampax 25000 crowds, where were they before tampax? Clue..... they didnt exist, except in your mind!

Penstone Eagle
17-11-2017, 06:43 AM

Never a problem?

Stadium empties 10 minutes before the end so can't be that great. Spurs can't be the sky 5.30 kick off every time you're at home.

thereichstuff
17-11-2017, 07:00 AM
Bloody commuters, how dare they use public trains.
Inconsiderate arse holes.

:p

Payney
17-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Falmer suits brighton because their support is full of new fans that are happy to use park and rides and cushioned seats. The majority are sports fans, not football fans. Ra Ra Albion!

wigman
17-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Never a problem?

Stadium empties 10 minutes before the end so can't be that great. Spurs can't be the sky 5.30 kick off every time you're at home.

:S::S::S::S::S:

little al
17-11-2017, 08:42 PM
:S::S::S::S::S:

Truth hurts?

wigman
17-11-2017, 09:13 PM
Truth hurts?

You cannot be further from the truth.

hdeagle
18-11-2017, 02:03 AM
I would hazard a guess that the vast majority of Brighton's fans were not originally from Brighton and therefore cannot really identify with the club as they really support another club from where they moved from.

Brighton will always have this problem as many of Brighton's population are not originally from the area.

In a recent survey Brighton had the least number of local fans in the Premier League and Palace had one of the highest with over 70% of our fans coming from the area originally.

Palace fans can rightly sing "We Support Our Local Team" but in Brighton's case it is for many of their fans "We Support Another Team" but Brighton is a convenient place to watch our football and being in the Premier League we will get to see the team that we support when they play Brighton.

Palace and Brighton are poles apart when it comes to who has the best fans and Palace have had the upper hand for many years just like on the pitch where Palace have been superior for over 30 years and that is a lot of catching up to do.

COYP

Hedgehog
18-11-2017, 02:21 AM
Much like any Los Angeles Dodgers game.... there are more (vocal) fans there from the visiting team than the home team.

Agree that Brighton has a lot of out of area born residence.

matbha
18-11-2017, 08:54 AM
I would hazard a guess that the vast majority of Brighton's fans were not originally from Brighton and therefore cannot really identify with the club as they really support another club from where they moved from.

Brighton will always have this problem as many of Brighton's population are not originally from the area.

In a recent survey Brighton had the least number of local fans in the Premier League and Palace had one of the highest with over 70% of our fans coming from the area originally.

Palace fans can rightly sing "We Support Our Local Team" but in Brighton's case it is for many of their fans "We Support Another Team" but Brighton is a convenient place to watch our football and being in the Premier League we will get to see the team that we support when they play Brighton.

Palace and Brighton are poles apart when it comes to who has the best fans and Palace have had the upper hand for many years just like on the pitch where Palace have been superior for over 30 years and that is a lot of catching up to do.

COYP
Rubbish :S:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-11-2017, 08:59 AM
Rubbish :S:

Youíre hardly going to agree are you, but the post is spot on Iím afraid

old git
18-11-2017, 09:14 AM
Hdeagle is our own version of workingclasspride.:D

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-11-2017, 09:22 AM
Hdeagle is our own version of workingclasspride.:D

Does he still post on there?

old git
18-11-2017, 09:24 AM

No he disappeared like the major.Not even a goodbye.
Relegated eagle has gone missing too.Perhaps I was right about him being our old mate Phil.

Selhurst Celtic
18-11-2017, 09:47 AM

I think he was eventually rumbled.

relegatedeagle
18-11-2017, 05:22 PM
No he disappeared like the major.Not even a goodbye.
Relegated eagle has gone missing too.Perhaps I was right about him being our old mate Phil.

:hi: No still here, but I didn't want my user name to upset you lot.
But it is good to see your team reach double figures even if it's only games played and goals against.

thereichstuff
18-11-2017, 05:29 PM

He was :cool:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-11-2017, 05:30 PM

Really?!

Londoner
18-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Bloody funny seeing Palace fans screaming dive,cheat and all the rest of it towards Niasse.

Have they forgotten the Premier leagues hottest diver Zaha ?

Anyway another home game slips by. Lovely stuff.

Londoner
18-11-2017, 05:33 PM
Oh and congrats on scoring two goals today Must have given the Ultra's a right lift.

In other news.........BHA still 8th :p

thereichstuff
18-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Spencer :supergrin:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-11-2017, 05:44 PM

thereichstuff
18-11-2017, 06:03 PM
:lux:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-11-2017, 06:04 PM
Fist Bump

grand aigle
Bloody funny seeing Palace fans screaming dive,cheat and all the rest of it towards Niasse.

Have they forgotten the Premier leagues hottest diver Zaha ?

Anyway another home game slips by. Lovely stuff.

**** off you boring inbred ****!

Oh yeah , Spencer lol!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
:D

Coastal Palace
18-11-2017, 06:07 PM
Fist bump wankers.

Eagleinsussex
18-11-2017, 07:53 PM
Oh and congrats on scoring two goals today Must have given the Ultra's a right lift.

In other news.........BHA still 8th :p

Spencer :D

old git
18-11-2017, 09:29 PM

Hahahahahahahaha
:lux:
That is one embarrassing club.
Hahahahahahaha.
No wonder phil ,aka relegated eagle supports them.

Wankers.

Eagleinsussex
18-11-2017, 09:53 PM

Just when you think they can't sink any lower, embarrassing twats

EagleEater
18-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Just when you think they can't sink any lower, embarrassing twats

lol you mad brah?

Eagleinsussex
18-11-2017, 10:41 PM
lol you mad brah?

?