PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates: England v Germany

exiledeagle1
10-11-2017, 07:55 PM
what are the chances of John Stone f*ckin up and gifting the Germans ???

Golf Boy
10-11-2017, 07:56 PM
How the **** does AT not get in on current performances, and yet got in when he was utter wank? Southgate knows nothing about football it seems.

Dave
10-11-2017, 08:01 PM
why are you wankers posting match updates on this thread and not making a new one?

gjohnk
10-11-2017, 08:04 PM
what are the chances of John Stone f*ckin up and gifting the Germans ???

He tried!!

exiledeagle1
10-11-2017, 08:06 PM
RLC would have scored there

bigend1
10-11-2017, 08:15 PM
Tripper is good going forward but think sane will get a lot of joy with us playing three at the back. Too much space in the channel when tripper is going forward

foetus eagle
10-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Cheeky

bigend1
10-11-2017, 08:23 PM
No one picking up sane. He’s roaming everywhere. Livermore or dier need to man mark him

bradpitt
10-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Germany should be 2 up by now

bigend1
10-11-2017, 08:27 PM
England as good at a back three as we were with frank!

Shipp Ahoy!
10-11-2017, 08:32 PM
They are really bigging up RLC.

Glazier69
10-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Shyte crosses like us!

bigend1
10-11-2017, 08:36 PM

Good good. If he thinks he could go to the World Cup weíll probably have a better player this season

Spindle
10-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Nice to see a lack of square passes because Hendersen isn't playing. They are better but at least we try to move the ball. Rose is static.

Spindle
10-11-2017, 08:40 PM
How the **** does AT not get in on current performances, and yet got in when he was utter wank? Southgate knows nothing about football it seems.

That and the England team is picked to satisfy the big 6

Johnnieboy
10-11-2017, 08:41 PM
Should have scored then

Spindle
10-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Pickford IS England's #1. Not just saves, his position and awareness and distribution

Lombardo 888
10-11-2017, 08:43 PM
Massive credit to everyone tonight, including (even) FIFA. True genuine remembrance for all, with no sign whatsoever of the usual politics.

Shipp Ahoy!
10-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Story of RLC season there!

The nearly goal that is... Not the pass.

bigend1
10-11-2017, 08:47 PM

The commentator really is sucking his cock!

JamTheEagle
10-11-2017, 08:49 PM
Look how well we can actually go forward and look relatively comfortable on the ball when that **** Henderson isn't anywhere near the squad passing the ball backwards at every occasion.

Wycombe Eagle#2
10-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Nice to see a lack of square passes because Hendersen isn't playing. They are better but at least we try to move the ball. Rose is static.

Look much more entertaining without Henderson who surely has to be one of the most overrated players ever

Excowboy
10-11-2017, 08:51 PM
I actually think RLC's been pretty average but the pass through for the chance was beautiful.

Interesting focusing on just one player in a game. He's got the movement more of a boxer than a footballer. Never seems comfortable changing direction but nearly always comfortable with the ball at his feet. Like a taller, more classy Owen Garvan.

bigend1
10-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Not a brilliant game. Good chance to see what England have in reserves and try a few things.

Sane is roaming and not being picked up at all. Dier or Livermore need to get the shackles on him.

Stones has been good individually but the defence looks disorganised. Not helped by sloppy passes from Maguire, Jones and Livermore. We could easily have been three down as Germany walked through a few times.

Vardy has the pace to be a problem but final ball has been lacking

Abraham lacks the movement. The clever runs he might get with experience

England probably the better side for the last ten mins but Germany were better before that.

Ruben has looked ok without really doing too much. Couple of nice touches and a pass. Listening to the commentator youíd think we had messi making his debut tonight!

THB
10-11-2017, 08:56 PM
actually enjoyed the half, not often said that watching England.

Glazier69
10-11-2017, 09:00 PM
Pickford IS England's #1. Not just saves, his position and awareness and distribution

Weíve got Wales No 1 donít forget !

JamTheEagle
10-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Trippier has been everywhere tonight

st albans
10-11-2017, 09:16 PM
RLC walks around a lot. A lot of the other players buzz around a lot, closing down, but RLC just strolls around. Ozil like. Still not sure what to make of him to be honest.

st albans
10-11-2017, 09:18 PM
Just as I've said that he starts running the show

exiledeagle1
10-11-2017, 09:18 PM
RLC is the kingpin....

glenn.f
10-11-2017, 09:19 PM
Been an intriguing game so far. Good to see Pickford taking his chance tonight.

thereichstuff
10-11-2017, 09:21 PM
RLC is the kingpin....

But lazy .

Braders
10-11-2017, 09:24 PM
RLC playing well when played in the middle. What a shock.

Really interesting watch this, a few putting themselves on with a chance.

st albans
10-11-2017, 09:27 PM
But lazy .

He's looking good but it's a very slow paced game which is perfect for him. Everytine England break he's walking forward. Very frustrating to watch. Seems to have one pace, slow

art malice
10-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Enjoying watching them. Maguire looks like he’s in a Ladbrokes ad

GreatGonzo
10-11-2017, 09:31 PM
When defending he seems to walk around, will be next to one player, they will move and he doesn't track and might find himself next to a different player in a moment or two. Is that zonal play?

Kylie_Tracey
10-11-2017, 09:34 PM
Pickford can not half launch a kick! I dont think I've ever seen a keeper with such a peg on him

andyocpfc
10-11-2017, 09:35 PM
RLC reminds me of LeíTissier. Rarely sprints but can see a pass and execute it.

mushroom
10-11-2017, 09:37 PM
Dier my MotM so far

Kylie_Tracey
10-11-2017, 09:39 PM
really a breath of fresh air watching this group of young men and not an idiot of a manager in charge picking out of form past it players because of other agendas like we've continually seen in the past few years.

glenn.f
10-11-2017, 09:40 PM
Watching Loftus Cheek tonight and I'm still not sure what to make of him. Some good stuff but bouts of laziness or is it the minute he puts in some effort it seems to take a bit out of him every time. Can see why he's not got the chance at Chelsea under Conte.

foetus eagle
10-11-2017, 09:44 PM
Hoddle wants to marry him.

bigend1
10-11-2017, 09:45 PM
In possession heís been good but tonight shows me why Iíd rather a fit Jimmy starting at the moment

SeanPalace84
10-11-2017, 09:50 PM
Loftus-Cheek by far the man of the match, confident assured performance.

wawman_15
10-11-2017, 09:52 PM
I’m not watching the match but from reading this there is a strange difference of opinion on his performance?

bigend1
10-11-2017, 09:53 PM
What are these guys smoking?

Has the ball under his spell? Done the magical things?

A few good passes and good control on the ball. Ruben hasnít been in the game often but the he commentators are sucking him off constantly

Tripper has been up and down like a ferret and his crosses were our biggest threat

Pickford has made some good saves

Stones some excellent tackles in a poor defence first half

Shipp Ahoy!
10-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Jesse Lingaard, has such an average player stolen as many England caps?! Certainly competing with Henderson!

Hurts that much more that the **** scored one of his 1 in 25 wonder goals that earns him such caps in that game :(

cranesparkeagle
Lingard what a drongo. If any Manu fan ever mentions Geoff Thomas to me I'll remind him of that piece of crap

mushroom
Iím not watching the match but from reading this there is a strange difference of opinion on his performance?

He has done well offensively, he then started strolling around in the later stages of the match... I wonder if he needs to get fitter.

Shipp Ahoy!
10-11-2017, 09:57 PM
What are these guys smoking?

Has the ball under his spell? Done the magical things?

A few good passes and good control on the ball. Ruben hasn’t been in the game often but the he commentators are sucking him off constantly

Tripper has been up and down like a ferret and his crosses were our biggest threat

Pickford has made some good saves

Stones some excellent tackles in a poor defence first half

Ok....

He was easily our best player. :shy:

I guess Beckham never tried either??? (Not comparing him to old golden balls of course, he was a different planet)

Technically immense, just because he doesn't run into every blind alley. I guess you are in the Benteke is shite camp right?

GreatGonzo
10-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Iím not watching the match but from reading this there is a strange difference of opinion on his performance?

Yup, wonder if it is good player, could do so much more though?

Rumour is that Jack Cork covered more ground then RLC ;)

glenn.f
10-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Thought Stones and Maguire were pretty impressive throughout that game and looked especially assured second half. Stone's bravery in possession was also needed in the deep lying midfield position. That miss from Lingaard at the end sums him up for me.

rambo1
10-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Loftus-Cheek by far the man of the match, confident assured performance.

Absolutely.

wawman_15
10-11-2017, 10:00 PM
He has done well offensively, he then started strolling around in the later stages of the match... I wonder if he needs to get fitter.

Thanks makes some more sense now.

Has he played the full match? If he has then that can only be a good thing for us. Hopefully match fit for Everton

meee
10-11-2017, 10:03 PM
Ozil was the best player on the pitch.Very little to take out of that game for either team.

Spindle
10-11-2017, 10:05 PM
Lingard is absolutely shit. How the **** did he score that goal in the final. Gaaaaaaaaah! ****

ebyeeckeagle
10-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Lingard>>>Wilf. Obviously.

bigend1
10-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Ok....

He was easily our best player. :shy:

I guess Beckham never tried either??? (Not comparing him to old golden balls of course, he was a different planet)

Technically immense, just because he doesn't run into every blind alley. I guess you are in the Benteke is shite camp right?

Nope, I was a big fan of beckham. He dragged England along all on his own many a time. Victim of Englandís obsession with building players up and then knocking them down

Iím not in the benteke is crap camp Iím in the you need to give him ******* service camp.

As I said Ruben is excellent on the ball. Off the ball he does very little. Iím not talking about running around like a fool.. if you really want watch that whole game again and watch Ruben. He doesnít track opposition runs, he doesnít run into space or make runs to take players out of the game, he doesnít tackle unless the balls on top of him, he sits off of players and rarely challenges or presses.

I think he will be an excellent player. Heís young.. heís only played about 20 professional games so Iím certainly not slagging him off. He has weaknesses and that is off the ball. The media band wagon is going for Ruben now and they are all sucking his cock. He did a few good things that looked good but he was a passenger for a lot of the game and was not our best player by a mile

Shipp Ahoy!
10-11-2017, 10:25 PM
Nope, I was a big fan of beckham. He dragged England along all on his own many a time. Victim of Englandís obsession with building players up and then knocking them down

Iím not in the benteke is crap camp Iím in the you need to give him ******* service camp.

As I said Ruben is excellent on the ball. Off the ball he does very little. Iím not talking about running around like a fool.. if you really want watch that whole game again and watch Ruben. He doesnít track opposition runs, he doesnít run into space or make runs to take players out of the game, he doesnít tackle unless the balls on top of him, he sits off of players and rarely challenges or presses.

I think he will be an excellent player. Heís young.. heís only played about 20 professional games so Iím certainly not slagging him off. He has weaknesses and that is off the ball. The media band wagon is going for Ruben now and they are all sucking his cock. He did a few good things that looked good but he was a passenger for a lot of the game and was not our best player by a mile

Some intetesting and well articulated points.

After many Sam Allardyce pints of wine I won't try to compete :p

Pikie Punisher
10-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Lingard is absolutely shit. How the **** did he score that goal in the final. Gaaaaaaaaah! ****

Really fecks me off and that Rooney played so well in that game, was shit before it and has been shit ever since, wait till we play Everton, he'll probably score a hat-trick!

Mad Raschic Ken
10-11-2017, 10:45 PM
I was at the game tonight and thought RLC was excellent and deserved the man of the match award. Other very good performances from Pickford, Maguire and Trippier. It was an enjoyable game and gives a lot of hope for the future. We need to stick with the youngsters. With Kane, Alli, Rashford and Sterling not starting tonight we have the makings of an exciting young team.

El Aguila
10-11-2017, 10:54 PM
Yup, wonder if it is good player, could do so much more though?

Rumour is that Jack Cork covered more ground then RLC ;)

Jack Cork needs to (and I like Jack Cork).

Son of Coveta
10-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Shame talentless Henderson is a shoo in when fit :(

Mad Raschic Ken
10-11-2017, 11:34 PM
Shame talentless Henderson is a shoo in when fit :(

Agree. I would like to see him and Cahill ditched now. Stick with the youth.