PDA

View Full Version : Kid friendly pubs?


vivideagle
02-01-2004, 12:02 PM
Does anyone know any pubs in the Victoria area that you can take children into? Does the Duke of York still play the animal noises?:D

BringBackSasa
02-01-2004, 12:24 PM
Kids shouldn't be allowed in pubs full stop. Except 16-17 year old girls obviously.

:angel:

vivideagle
02-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Very helpfull,cheers mate:rolleyes:

BringBackSasa
02-01-2004, 12:32 PM
Er...The Kings Head.

No probs.

tomario
02-01-2004, 01:48 PM
Althought i agree with bring back sasas feelings, but around Victoria the stage door lets kids in I think.

CHERRY TREE BRB
02-01-2004, 01:49 PM
Duke of york, not sure if footy shirts allowed in there anymore???

tomario
02-01-2004, 02:01 PM
The duke of york has gone downhill in the last few years, since they had the refurb, plus no football colours allowed

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
02-01-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by tomario
Althought i agree with bring back sasas feelings, but around Victoria the stage door lets kids in I think. It is a gay pub isn't it?

Justin
02-01-2004, 02:11 PM
Would that make it more or less child friendly?

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
02-01-2004, 02:18 PM
Neither.

the palace 3
02-01-2004, 02:35 PM
Vivid eagle eleven o clock victoria mcdonalds.

BringBackSasa
02-01-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Justin
Would that make it more or less child friendly?

:D

GUCCI Eagle
02-01-2004, 02:40 PM
Why would you want to take an infant goat to a pub anyway?

redandblue
02-01-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by BringBackSasa
Kids shouldn't be allowed in pubs full stop. Except 16-17 year old girls obviously.

:angel:

Here here, personally I would not take any child into a pub until there is a ban on smoking in them !

vivideagle
02-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Yes,but they are the next generation of chain smoking Palace piss heads;)

Stavros 69
02-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by BringBackSasa
Kids shouldn't be allowed in pubs full stop. Except 16-17 year old girls obviously.

:angel:

You'll find children can sit in any pubs at all ages but just not in the bar section of the pub.

Skin Up
02-01-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Stavros 69
You'll find children can sit in any pubs at all ages but just not in the bar section of the pub.

Erm I'm not being funny Stav, but doesn't it defeat the object of going to a pub if you can't go to the bar area?

Stavros 69
02-01-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Skin Up
Erm I'm not being funny Stav, but doesn't it defeat the object of going to a pub if you can't go to the bar area?

That is true My fellow bot, but kids can go and sit in a pub. But the only other people you can serve booze to are prosies and on duty cops and obviously under age children. Children of any age can drink booze but not in a bar area and only if they are with an adult

I might come down tomorrow Neil, where you lads drinking ??

Skin Up
02-01-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Stavros 69
That is true My fellow bot, but kids can go and sit in a pub. But the only other people you can serve booze to are prosies and on duty cops and obviously under age children. Children of any age can drink booze but not in a bar area and only if they are with an adult

I might come down tomorrow Neil, where you lads drinking ??

Liverpool Street at the moment from 12ish, but you know how plans can change so if you're coming down best to ring one of us in the morning.

Stavros 69
02-01-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Skin Up
Liverpool Street at the moment from 12ish, but you know how plans can change so if you're coming down best to ring one of us in the morning.

Ok mate, where you boys sitting ?? and do u know what ticket office i can pick up at ??

BVB Bob
02-01-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
It is a gay pub isn't it?

Nope. The Stag at the end of that road is. Stage Door is a nice, if small, pub with a reasonable selection of bottled Belgian beers too.