PDA

View Full Version : Next Season's Ticket Prices

NorwoodPride
11-03-2004, 01:36 PM
I thought some of you might be interested in a discussion I've just had about the price of season tickets.

This morning I had a call from someone at the club, who noticed that I have just renewed my boys' season tickets (2004/5) in Block J of the Main Stand at the special February rate of 100 for two. Originally, he tried to flog me an adult ticket, too, although being an employee of the club myself and being able to get free, I told him that I don't actually need one. Anyway, he then said that I could purchase my boys' 2005/6 tickets at the special rate of 85, although I've had to shell out left, right and centre lately and can't actually run to that at the present time. He then told me, however, that by this time next year the individual ticket price for the following season will probably go up from 50 to 75. If we get to the Premiership, he said, they would probably be set at 100. I can understand a significant ticket increase of some kind for the Premiership, but surely a rise of 50% is asking a bit much if we remain in the First Division?

Sir.S.C Remembered
11-03-2004, 02:08 PM
Hell yes general. I can't really stretch to buying too far in advance especially as I am not sure how much I will be able to get back but I suspect I'll purchase a season ticket every year anyway. I won't if prices are ridiculous even though I get student price.

OOO you work for Palace wouldn't mind that one day as long as they could be trusted as employees to be loyal and curtious... (which under the current climate and management I am unsure of)

NorwoodPride
11-03-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Sir.S.C Remembered
OOO you work for Palace wouldn't mind that one day

I'm only a programme seller, so I don't think SJ will be looking over his shoulder just yet! (don't tell Side-o I said that ... for him programme selling is an artform and a way of life!)