PDA

View Full Version : Millwall & Leeds both in Brum tomorrow

Glaws Eagle
26-03-2004, 05:06 PM
I hope it hasnt been posted elsewhere, but it may be wise to be careful if you have to pass thro' Birmingham New St tomorrow.

Millwall are at Walsall and Leeds are at Birmingham. I know Leeds kicks off at 12:30, (so to speak), but I reckon it might be a bit feisty.

Terrific planning .........!!

You have been warned!!!

elliott
26-03-2004, 05:12 PM
i was talking to chief editor of the walsall fansite (www.saddlersfc.com if your interested), and he couldn't believe it. Why have they not thought about it.

And by the way- it has been posted somewhere else, but that don't matter:D

elliott
26-03-2004, 05:13 PM
thesaddlersfc.com

Plugster
26-03-2004, 07:38 PM
Brighton travel north tomorrow as well. Got Sheff Wed away and sure to be travelling in London at the same time as Millwall and Palace.:bash:

we_8_brighton
28-03-2004, 06:51 PM
i passed the Millwall supporters coach on the motorway.......

trufan
28-03-2004, 10:25 PM
It stopped at the same service station as ours! Got talking to one Millwall lad. Nice, pleasant chat.

We BOTH agreed it's one hell of a fine season to be a Lions fan - and experience shows that, when the good times arrive for clubs like ours - you've got to make the most of it. (You just know it's not gonna last!)

Can't be sure, but I think I even heard myself wishing him luck against Sunderland next week! :eek:

gjtango
28-03-2004, 10:36 PM
Me, my mate and a few other Palace fans encounted 2 Millwall fans on the way back to Marleybone. They were a laugh, and we all had a good sing song both together and towards each other.