PDA

View Full Version : Long shot-Season ticket request

pedro
19-04-2004, 12:44 PM
Me and a mate of mine have 2 seats in Block C of the Lower tier of the Holmesdale, towards the back but we have a slight problem. We have someone else becoming a season ticket holder with us next season but there are no available seats around us. Now for the 'p**sing in the wind bit.' Is there anyone in the Holmesdale who is downsizing from 3 seats to two and would consider a swap. We have tried sorting this out with the box office but it is a nightmare as prices go up after April but seats are reserved until much later which means we will have to wait and each pay another 40. I know the chances are minimal but if it suits anyone can you let me know.

SKATE
19-04-2004, 05:03 PM
Pay now finalise seats later - don't see why that should be a problem. Box office are normally quite accomodating with this kind of thing.

pedro
19-04-2004, 06:03 PM
Will give it another try, thanks for the advice.

selhurst
19-04-2004, 06:17 PM
Yes, I agree with SKATE. Buy three Season Tickets now, at a discounted rate, and then ask to move at the end of the season. I have also found the Box Office to be very helpful over this. A few years ago we moved from Block B, because we wanted additional seats. The Box Office went out of their way to ensure we got good seats in a different area of the Holmesdale.

Ridcully
19-04-2004, 06:51 PM
I moved this year after seven years in the players lounge to the whitehorse lane end as my daughter has finally decided that she supports Palace (instead of Manure) and asked me for a season ticket for her birthday. I would have like Block J in the main stand so that I could still nip round and see all my old mates but there was nothing available. The box office advised that I take the seats in the whitehorse now and phone back mid May when if anything has come up they will happily swap...top bods down there at the box office I say. So buy now, swap seats around later...

ammiller
20-04-2004, 02:16 PM
What a lovely thread.