PDA

View Full Version : Cardiff

Ardent Eagle Forever
27-04-2004, 02:59 PM
Not wanting to put the mockers on the issue but!

How much is it to see football at the Millenium Stadium, for Adults and Kids? can you get a family ticket?
Whats the view like from all around the ground?
What end are we likely to get?

cpfc4ever
27-04-2004, 03:05 PM
tickets are different all over the ground, its cheapest in the bottom tear at the back because the view is restricted from higher tear, and the most expensive being middle tear as it has an amazing view.

i have sat twice in the top and its best up there personal i feel as a result of being the most fans there.

Depending on who we get would depend what end we got, i imagine we would get the bigger, unless playing maybe West ham or Sunderland

sydnsteve
27-04-2004, 03:08 PM
Please close this thread, I feel 2 losses approaching!

Dorking .Eagle
27-04-2004, 03:17 PM
Never been there personally but I would plump for the middle tier. Hang the expense - having had a rubbish (10) seat at the 1990 final, I would rather fork out whatever the cost of a good view, as the memories from such games are priceless.

Selhurst300
28-04-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by cpfc4ever
tickets are different all over the ground, its cheapest in the bottom tear at the back because the view is restricted from higher tear, and the most expensive being middle tear as it has an amazing view.

I just hope that, if we make the play-off final, it won't end in tears. :sob: :sob: