PDA

View Full Version : A Message to Alex Ferguson!

welshneil
11-05-2004, 12:39 PM
I see in the paper that Alex Ferguson is moaning about next season and making his excuses for Moan Utd's faliure ALREADY!!! He's blaming the Euro 2004 for his players not being ready for the start of the season!

When will this bloke stop and accept that HE and his merry band of complacent up their own arse men go through exactly the same as other clubs and if they aren't good enough STOP blaming referees, major championships, pitches churned up by a rugby match 6 months earlier, new shirts his team couldn't see or a biased F.A.

Shut up ferguson, you have the richest club in the World so you keep claiming so get off your backside and create a squad that takes all the excuses into consideration! If you can't then IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!

Your inadequacies are of NO interest to anybody remotely interested in the REAL World of football so do us all a favour, stop making exuses and just do the job you're paid to do!!!

Psychokiller
11-05-2004, 12:45 PM
Message to Ferguson - FU(K OFF AND DIE!

PeterH
11-05-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Psychokiller
Message to Ferguson - FU(K OFF AND DIE!

Yep. They have mid July onwards, give them a two week holiday and they can come back and earn their big salaries. I can't wait for the day when their decline continues to such an extent that no players get picked for England.

Perhaps a few of them are missing a lucrative SE Asian tour or a club tournament against three other failed European megoliths - Real Madrid, Bayern, and Juventus.

ReadingPalace
11-05-2004, 12:57 PM
Sadly, Europe's richest clubs now think that the rest of the world ought to bow down to them and do whatever they want.

They would be more than happy to scrap international football altogether, partly in the hope that fans of other clubs would once again start supporting their home country's clubs in Europe.

Perhaps I'm missing the point here, but isn't part of the attraction of watching the top clubs down to the fact that their teams ARE full of internationals?

Maybe it's time that they all p***ed off and formed their own super league and left the rest of us to get on with it. I'm sure their fans would soon get bored playing the same teams week in and week out.

christopher
11-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by ReadingPalace

Maybe it's time that they all p***ed off and formed their own super league and left the rest of us to get on with it. I'm sure their fans would soon get bored playing the same teams week in and week out.

Not if they won all the time and had the best players in the world.

Twyford Bee
11-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Maybe we should scrap Euro 2004 to give them more time for their US pre-season tour? After all, it has come a bit out of the blue, how long has it been booked on the international calendar? 10 years?

christopher
12-05-2004, 12:12 AM
How many players are they actually going to have going? Surely not as many as the Arse.