PDA

View Full Version : Video Clips

the_next_matt_jansen
26-08-2000, 02:49 PM
James,
are you still going to do video clips for this seasons goals?

James
29-08-2000, 01:22 AM
I really don't want to do them any more, and I have asked Tony Dudley and Dave to find a replacement (any volunteers?)

I missed the first three games of the Season, as I was on holiday, but I will try and find the Forest goals.

Come on - there must be someone out there with a video card, who would be willing to take over the task!

ruediger
29-08-2000, 11:03 AM
What a let down.

------------------
Hop Hop

Les Butler
29-08-2000, 11:35 AM
Yep ,I agree Rue,it is a let down.
That was the only way I got to see our goals.

the_next_matt_jansen
29-08-2000, 01:22 PM
if someone tells me how to, i'll do it

James
30-08-2000, 12:14 AM
Come on guys - give me a break! I have been preparing the mpg files for over 4 years now, and it takes a lot of time. I have family problems, which make it increasingly difficult to find the time to record the goals, compile them, edit them, encode and convert them.

If anyone is willing to take over the task, I would willingly provide support, plus all the necesary software (and even hardware if necessary).

In the meantime, I will try and produce as many as possible (but I'm afraid that I have no recording of the goals against Cardiff or Huddersfield as I was on holiday when these games were played).

James

the_next_matt_jansen
30-08-2000, 02:16 AM
Damn and bother.
I havent seen the huddersfield goals!
Please someone come forward!!

BJ
30-08-2000, 05:25 AM
Get Sky then!!

ruediger
30-08-2000, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by James:
Come on guys - give me a break! I have been preparing the mpg files for over 4 years now, and it takes a lot of time.

Thanks for providing us exiled fans with this excellent service. I can understand your feelings. Nevertheless this is very disappointing news.

------------------
Hop Hop

James
30-08-2000, 01:36 PM
Alan Russell may be able to take over the mpg production duties. We have been in touch, so watch this space.

In the meantime, the Forest goals should be available for download later today.

James