PDA

View Full Version : Goals Please

Chris K
29-10-2000, 05:44 AM
James last season you always posted a link to the goals from every game. Can you put the Bolton ones up cos Sky Digital won't be installed til Wednesday for me.

Les Butler
29-10-2000, 11:02 PM
I think James retired after a few year's of hard work (Which we thank him for)doing the clips of Palace goal's.
Now Arussell "burst" on to the scene (BBS) and said he would take over ?????
I think we should put a missing persons alert out for him .

Alan ???????

arussell
30-10-2000, 09:20 PM
As you know Les - am waiting for a mate to sort me out with a free capture card that was promised. In all likelihood though - you won't get them off me straight after the game when I do it - since I'm always out all weekend and every Saturday I'm at the match !

If anyone wants to step ahead of me - their most welcome though.

James
31-10-2000, 04:26 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't have the time (or the energy) to do every goal from every game this Season. I have been preparing the mpg clips for nearly 5 Seasons now, and I have to ask someone else to take over the task.

Alan - I have already told you that if your friend continues to let you down, I can provide you with a Capture Card. The same offer applies to anyone else who is able to guarantee that they will be able to do the job regularly (and provide the clips to both the BBS and to Tony Dudley's Site).

James

Eddie McGoldrick's tash
31-10-2000, 09:00 AM
If anyone does do this it would be greatly appreciated.
i am out of the country at the moment and in particular would love to see the Bolton goals.

Fatman
06-11-2000, 07:03 PM
sorry lads, I must be missing something...could someone please give me some addresses for these sites. I feel like I am missing something brilliant and the search engines dont seem to be helping me much. It would be greatly appreciated.

Fatman

------------------
Be Good