PDA

View Full Version : The Getaway:Black Monday

SOOTY
02-12-2004, 09:12 PM
Really am having trouble on a mission. Its the one where Sam has to retrieve the laptop from the bank without getting seen by the guards.

Couls anyone help please.

Thanks, Sooty.

Palace121
02-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by SOOTY
Really am having trouble on a mission. Its the one where Sam has to retrieve the laptop from the bank without getting seen by the guards.

Couls anyone help please.

Thanks, Sooty.

It's easier than it seems. A gaurd is always looking another way. If he is looking your direction, you'll either be able to climb up onto some lights or walk on to the other side of the hall. At one point, you get into a room where there's a guy at a desk and a women to your right. To get passed, you need to crouch next to the guys desk and then press square to crawl under it. Hope that helps. It took me a while to do but once u get further, u slowly learn where the people will be and what to do.

Good luck. :p

Latvian Eagle
02-12-2004, 11:45 PM
What's this game like? My mate said it looks great, and that everywhere is exactly as it is in real life, but he said it's not a patch on GTA, and I read a few reviews which say it's naff.

Palace121
03-12-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Latvian Eagle
What's this game like? My mate said it looks great, and that everywhere is exactly as it is in real life, but he said it's not a patch on GTA, and I read a few reviews which say it's naff.

Yeah, don't bother with it. Recreated London well but that's about it. Took me about 5 hours to complete.