CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   User Help and Suggestions (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Why was my post deleted (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=269189)

bigend1 04-02-2017 06:31 PM

Why was my post deleted

Seriously mods... why delete it?

palacemaniac made an insanely ridiculous comment that got a fully warranted to reply from myself.

My point was entirely more founded than his.

His post remains, mine has been deleted. Yes mine was more colourful but the filter did an impressive job with ducking being the exception. Crucially mine was fair, his was ********.

Either way, that should not be deleted as it's a football chat forum and my point was valid.

Not heat if the moment, I meant every word to him and every one of them

CPFC.1990 04-02-2017 06:33 PM

This is the most important question of the day. Forget 4-0, why was the post deleted, even though i have no idea what it said?

Malarkey 04-02-2017 06:34 PM

Want to know this too. Another shit tactical decision.

Kevlon 04-02-2017 06:34 PM

I for one would like to know what this "insanely ridiculous " comment was. Was it "palace are staying up?"

Malarkey 04-02-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevlon (Post 13478542)
I for one would like to know what this "insanely ridiculous " comment was. Was it "palace are staying up?"

"I can't wait until the next match"

LLCOOLSTEVE 04-02-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevlon (Post 13478542)

"PALACE WERE SHIT"

lets all complain to MOTD

bigend1 04-02-2017 06:39 PM

His comment was less insanely ridiculous...

More a big bunch of ***** ball sucking bunch of hairy cock to be fair

bigend1 04-02-2017 06:40 PM

Without ranting about people on here why are we filtering above the swear filter? The point remains valid regardless of delivery. His dum ass point remains on here and that attitude is far more destructive to the club than someone getting annoyed at him/them

Jim Cannon 04-02-2017 06:42 PM

I blame Hennessey, and the ref

Slimbloke'H' 04-02-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigend1 (Post 13478515)
Seriously mods... why delete it?

palacemaniac made an insanely ridiculous comment that got a fully warranted to reply from myself.

My point was entirely more founded than his.

His post remains, mine has been deleted. Yes mine was more colourful but the filter did an impressive job with ducking being the exception. Crucially mine was fair, his was ********.

Either way, that should not be deleted as it's a football chat forum and my point was valid.

Not heat if the moment, I meant every word to him and every one of them

The BBS will not tolerate personal abuse of that level. It is utterly unacceptable.

bigend1 04-02-2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' (Post 13479340)
The BBS will not tolerate personal abuse of that level. It is utterly unacceptable.

And what he said to parish was?

Mine was far more justified

west country boy 04-02-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

But calling people ****wits or telling them to **** off and die is OK?

Ridcully 04-02-2017 09:04 PM

Quote:

Good luck tonight 'H'

Slimbloke'H' 04-02-2017 09:18 PM

:)

Nobody is more disappointed about this afternoon's result than I am mate, and of course there's going to be effing and blinding all over the forums - that's a given.

Bit I will draw a line, make no mistake.

Kipungu 04-02-2017 09:21 PM

And consider me the frothing at the mouth loon of the mods that has no qualms with dismissing anyone.

Just give me a reason. I beg thee.

bigend1 04-02-2017 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kipungu (Post 13479542)
And consider me the frothing at the mouth loon of the mods that has no qualms with dismissing anyone.

I do hope you don't me me?

Whilst raging at that poster and those that abuse parish in such a dum ass way...

The complete and utter over the top style in which it was done was a bit of gallows humour too. Swear filter always gonna do all the words thus allowing ducking to be in there to avoid nothing but stars. My frustration with ppl like that is true, yes I'd say those words to them but I appriciate keyboard warriors and it was in part... tongue in cheek.

I've been here long enough not to be an utter arsehole surely?! Very much sarcastic, but.. my point was valid. Given the stars I'm genuinely disappointed my post was deleted and that knobhead (minor personal abuse I assume?) gets his vitriol to stay.

bigend1 04-02-2017 09:32 PM

Quote:

P.s.

It's all about you

it's all about you

duck off slimbloke'H'

It's all about you

;)

bigend1 04-02-2017 09:33 PM

P.p.s.

I messing if we're all a bit sensitive
:love:

west country boy 04-02-2017 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kipungu (Post 13479542)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depictions_of_Muhammad

Kipungu 04-02-2017 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigend1 (Post 13479578)
I do hope you don't me me?

Whilst raging at that poster and those that abuse parish in such a dum ass way...

The complete and utter over the top style in which it was done was a bit of gallows humour too. Swear filter always gonna do all the words thus allowing ducking to be in there to avoid nothing but stars. My frustration with ppl like that is true, yes I'd say those words to them but I appriciate keyboard warriors and it was in part... tongue in cheek.

I've been here long enough not to be an utter arsehole surely?! Very much sarcastic, but.. my point was valid. Given the stars I'm genuinely disappointed my post was deleted and that knobhead (minor personal abuse I assume?) gets his vitriol to stay.

Lol, don't worry, I didn't mean you.

I just like to come across as a mentalist mod.

I don't even know what's happening here and why, only that wcb will burn in hell.