CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Brighton home Saturday 14th April 3pm - sold out (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=273389)

johnnybacaro 29-12-2017 08:27 PM

Brighton home Saturday 14th April 3pm - sold out
 
What do you think the odds are this gets moved to Monday night? You would think police would have learned their lesson by now right.

There is a concert Monday night Iíve been waiting for and hope I donít have to cancel

7Ps 30-12-2017 09:14 PM

If the Met have the remotest clue (which they do), it'll be midday Sunday or 12:30 Saturday.

Kirby 30-12-2017 10:39 PM

Nailed on for 12pm Sunday.

crowboro eagle 30-12-2017 10:50 PM

I really hope they don’t move it to the Sunday. I’m running the Brighton marathon that day

Happy Arthur 19-01-2018 10:22 PM

Not sure this is the ideal thread to ask but wanted to ask about gold membership as the website wasn't clear.

How many tickets can you buy with gold Membership?

Chillo 19-01-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnybacaro (Post 14018838)
What do you think the odds are this gets moved to Monday night? You would think police would have learned their lesson by now right.

There is a concert Monday night Iíve been waiting for and hope I donít have to cancel

Just phone them up and explain your circumstances; I'm sure they'll listen sensitively.

TenEmBee 19-01-2018 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crowboro eagle (Post 14020802)
I really hope they donít move it to the Sunday. Iím running the Brighton marathon that day

Yes me too. Hopefully 12:30 on Saturday 14th

HRP 20-01-2018 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Arthur (Post 14064387)
Not sure this is the ideal thread to ask but wanted to ask about gold membership as the website wasn't clear.

How many tickets can you buy with gold Membership?

One for this game and one for a category b game, that you will illegally be forced to buy.

Happy Arthur 20-01-2018 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRP (Post 14064596)
One for this game and one for a category b game, that you will illegally be forced to buy.

Thanks. I seem to remember with previous membership you can get a second ticket after another trigger point?

Marcknucks 21-01-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRP (Post 14064596)
One for this game and one for a category b game, that you will illegally be forced to buy.

'Forced to buy'. Not sure that's true at all

Penshaw Eagle 21-01-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Arthur (Post 14064664)
Thanks. I seem to remember with previous membership you can get a second ticket after another trigger point?

You get to buy additional ticket if they go on general sale but for this match no chance will sell out in a few days only advantage gold member gets is 24 hour priority over other members.

wyldeagle 23-01-2018 01:55 AM

we are flying in Saturday morning to see my new grandson, and as luck would have it we are playing our arch enemies, have i got any chance of getting tickets :) or have i got 2 hopes???????????????? let me know

orp pisshead1 23-01-2018 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyldeagle (Post 14071826)
we are flying in Saturday morning to see my new grandson, and as luck would have it we are playing our arch enemies, have i got any chance of getting tickets :) or have i got 2 hopes???????????????? let me know

My advice mate mate is start your own thread so itíll grab peoples attention and Iíd be shocked if no one can help. Congrats on arrival of your new grandson and donít forget to set aside a budget for his Palace stuff;):lux:. Good luck I hope you get a ticket:p.

IanH 23-01-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyldeagle (Post 14071826)
we are flying in Saturday morning to see my new grandson, and as luck would have it we are playing our arch enemies, have i got any chance of getting tickets :) or have i got 2 hopes???????????????? let me know

Sign up as a member now (£25) and you should be able to get one.

wyldeagle 23-01-2018 04:43 PM

thanks will sign up and hope to get to the game

Ryan_the_eagle 23-01-2018 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyldeagle (Post 14071826)
we are flying in Saturday morning to see my new grandson, and as luck would have it we are playing our arch enemies, have i got any chance of getting tickets :) or have i got 2 hopes???????????????? let me know

Should do with an international membership. Less people are bothered about this than Chelsea or Man U normally.

thehound 24-01-2018 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crowboro eagle (Post 14020802)
I really hope they donít move it to the Sunday. Iím running the Brighton marathon that day


Gonna be the Sunday I reckon.

Oli28 24-01-2018 07:48 AM

Last time we played them in the league at Selhurst it was a Saturday 3pm. Has anything happened since that means that this will have to be moved on police advice? I'm not sure sky/bt will care after the cup game.

TheMexicanHorse 24-01-2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oli28 (Post 14073509)
Last time we played them in the league at Selhurst it was a Saturday 3pm. Has anything happened since that means that this will have to be moved on police advice? I'm not sure sky/bt will care after the cup game.

Let’s pray this as chosen as either of the Friday night or sat evening epl tv picks

Also remember April is usually when the “lessor” epl clubs are on tv as Bskyb/bt save their “picks” for the final matchweeks for the “big” teams

eagles #1 24-01-2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oli28 (Post 14073509)
Last time we played them in the league at Selhurst it was a Saturday 3pm. Has anything happened since that means that this will have to be moved on police advice? I'm not sure sky/bt will care after the cup game.

Depends who you talk to. Sussex Police will tell you there was a war with widespread deaths on both sides.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.