CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   User Help and Suggestions (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Promoting a business (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=272395)

RCUK 11-10-2017 05:54 PM

Promoting a business
 
Thought id ask in here before doing it and getting banned!

I'm setting up a domiciliary care company in Orpington (and surrounding areas) and looking for both customers and carers, am i allowed to make a post about it?

We are a local company helping local people as sick of the large companies providing care at a price rather than based on quality.

I know some post about their new book coming out etc, but didn't want to presume i could.

Ta!

Les Butler 13-10-2017 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCUK (Post 13889207)
Thought id ask in here before doing it and getting banned!

I'm setting up a domiciliary care company in Orpington (and surrounding areas) and looking for both customers and carers, am i allowed to make a post about it?

We are a local company helping local people as sick of the large companies providing care at a price rather than based on quality.


I know some post about their new book coming out etc, but didn't want to presume i could.

Ta!

I think anyone reading your post RCUK would get the gist of what you want and maybe private message you but no we do not allow that ;)

Was the book about football?

We only allow a small mention on your signature, we just stick to Palace tickets at cost that's it.

Hedgehog 13-10-2017 01:59 AM

Does the fact that I had to Google the word domiciliary say more about me, or the thread starter?

ExiledStirling 13-10-2017 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 13890609)
Does the fact that I had to Google the word domiciliary say more about me, or the thread starter?

Says a lot about you that you did not know what it is but remind me is it the type with one hump or two?

orp pisshead1 13-10-2017 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCUK (Post 13889207)
Thought id ask in here before doing it and getting banned!

I'm setting up a domiciliary care company in Orpington (and surrounding areas) and looking for both customers and carers, am i allowed to make a post about it?

We are a local company helping local people as sick of the large companies providing care at a price rather than based on quality.

I know some post about their new book coming out etc, but didn't want to presume i could.

Ta!

Blag it :supergrin:tell bbs Speroni or Wickham (lives locally ) are coming to your open day or something and put it General Palace Discussion and job done ;)
Good luck with this and given your covering Orpington and surrounding areas means this is a good place to start as it's a big big Palace area :p

Hedgehog 13-10-2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 13890614)
Says a lot about you that you did not know what it is but remind me is it the type with one hump or two?

I thought it was some kind of sexual fascination with Hillary Clinton... I guess not.

Maz 15-10-2017 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 13890614)
Says a lot about you that you did not know what it is but remind me is it the type with one hump or two?

Oh, wonderful!

RCUK 24-10-2017 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 (Post 13890621)
Blag it :supergrin:tell bbs Speroni or Wickham (lives locally ) are coming to your open day or something and put it General Palace Discussion and job done ;)
Good luck with this and given your covering Orpington and surrounding areas means this is a good place to start as it's a big big Palace area :p

Clever man!!

Want a part time unpaid job as a marketing person??? :)

RCUK 24-10-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Butler (Post 13890607)
We only allow a small mention on your signature, we just stick to Palace tickets at cost that's it.

Have done as you suggested - thanks!


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.