CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Hate the 2017 calendar (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=268466)

Isle of Wight 25-12-2016 03:39 PM

Hate the 2017 calendar
 
Why have they changed it? The out line of the player on a white minimalist background is shite. The normal ones of the players on grass has worked for the last 15 years why change it now? :veryangry:veryangry:veryangry Christmas is ruined so they better get 3 points tomorrow to make up for it and whoever thought this new design should be follow Pardew, and hopefully the new stadium announcer, out the door.

Les Butler 25-12-2016 03:45 PM

Don't forget the shirt while we are bitchin ...

Lombardo 888 25-12-2016 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 13391234)
Why have they changed it? The out line of the player on a white minimalist background is shite. The normal ones of the players on grass has worked for the last 15 years why change it now? :veryangry:veryangry:veryangry Christmas is ruined so they better get 3 points tomorrow to make up for it and whoever thought this new design should be follow Pardew, and hopefully the new stadium announcer, out the door.

Always nice to see a message of hate on Christmas Day.

Nelson Muntz 25-12-2016 04:11 PM

No Speroni.
2017 calendar can **** right off.

Stellavista 25-12-2016 04:16 PM

Which month is Pardew?

Zohar's Penalty 25-12-2016 04:22 PM

2 player on a month is wrong, but never mind

stinky 25-12-2016 04:28 PM

Not sure if serious.

Christmas is ruined?!

cpfcfan1 25-12-2016 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13391250)
Which month is Pardew?


They must have known, he's not on it

jaspercpfc 25-12-2016 04:41 PM

OP wants to be grateful he's not an Everton fan. There are a number of Everton away kits (Youth) which reportedly have the Manchester United emblem on the back of it! (where the number is printed) As a kid that would have destroyed my Christmas.

In other news - Parish Destroyed hdeagle's Christmas by sacking Pardew :love::D:D

Scifo 25-12-2016 04:56 PM

I partly blame me buying the 2016 calendar for our shitty year so any change is good

JDawg 25-12-2016 05:48 PM

It's pretty hideous. Is the pretend crease and marks deliberate or do I have a duff one?

Isle of Wight 25-12-2016 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stinky (Post 13391262)
Not sure if serious.

Christmas is ruined?!


I only get one present :sob:

Isle of Wight 25-12-2016 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scifo (Post 13391272)
I partly blame me buying the 2016 calendar for our shitty year so any change is good

As Les said it's the shirt ;)

Groinstrain 25-12-2016 06:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hawkinge Town 2017 calendar has possibly gone too far this year....but it's raising some much needed funds!!Attachment 47840

Yoda 25-12-2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty (Post 13391258)
2 player on a month is wrong, but never mind

Hedging their bets, anticipating a new manager would arrive and ship out several players?!

ceeby 25-12-2016 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groinstrain (Post 13391327)
Hawkinge Town 2017 calendar has possibly gone too far this year....but it's raising some much needed funds!!Attachment 47840

Ah so that's where Speroni has gone, legs akimbo.

andyocpfc 25-12-2016 08:21 PM

Not go one. Can someone post the picture of the months please?

Golf Boy 25-12-2016 08:28 PM

Not another calender year thread.

Dorking .Eagle 25-12-2016 08:37 PM

There's always the Study Centre calendar if the official club shop one isn't to your liking

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/m...psvotpqlcf.jpg

anti-addick 25-12-2016 09:01 PM

Very happy with my CPFC Cheerleaders calendar ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.