CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Away Fans End (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Sycophantic Brighton (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=272419)

little al 14-10-2017 05:26 AM

Sycophantic Brighton
 
There must be more on NSC

1. Can we show some respect for Wayne Rooney?
http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...r-Wayne-Rooney

Richard Russell 14-10-2017 10:39 AM

You didn’t get past the first post did you?

:D

I saw this thread on there too.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...16#post8162816

wellquickwoody 14-10-2017 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13891716)
There must be more on NSC

1. Can we show some respect for Wayne Rooney?
http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...r-Wayne-Rooney

It is a piss take, but you knew that anyway huh?

Oh, you didn't........who looks silly now?

Got to milk it while you can PALLLLLLLACE! :supergrin:

matbha 14-10-2017 01:19 PM

Surprise surprise little al the grass

grand aigle 14-10-2017 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wellquickwoody (Post 13892138)
It is a piss take, but you knew that anyway huh?

Oh, you didn't........who looks silly now?

Got to milk it while you can PALLLLLLLWACE! :supergrin:

EFA

little al 14-10-2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Russell (Post 13892027)
You didnít get past the first post did you?

:D

I saw this thread on there too.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...16#post8162816

Started by a Gooner.

little al 14-10-2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matbha (Post 13892246)
Surprise surprise little al the grass

LOL Wanker:love:

thereichstuff 14-10-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matbha (Post 13892246)
Surprise surprise little al the grass

Mat the :jerkit:

Maiden Eagle 14-10-2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wellquickwoody (Post 13892138)
It is a piss take, but you knew that anyway huh?

Oh, you didn't........who looks silly now?

Got to milk it while you can PALLLLLLLACE! :supergrin:

Enjoy today's result you tosser ??:jerkit:

grand aigle 14-10-2017 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matbha (Post 13892246)
Surprise surprise little al the grass

:jerkit::jerkit::


Surprise surprise, its matbha the gutless wonder.......

Coastal Palace 15-10-2017 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matbha (Post 13892246)
Surprise surprise little al the grass

Shouldn't you be trying to get your I.Q into double figures rather than posting on here?

mpfn 15-10-2017 02:46 PM

Did they clap Rooneys penalty ?

thereichstuff 15-10-2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpfn (Post 13895015)
Did they clap Rooneys penalty ?

I heard they bought a welcome Mat for him .

Coastal Palace 15-10-2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thereichstuff (Post 13895034)
I heard they bought a welcome Mat for him .

Welcome doormatbha.

mpfn 15-10-2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thereichstuff (Post 13895034)
I heard they bought a welcome Mat(t) for him .

EFA :p

matbha 15-10-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thereichstuff (Post 13893494)
Mat the :jerkit:

Shut it Dougie :hi:

redandblue 15-10-2017 04:55 PM

They clapped the Plymouth fans for making the trip once and also Stevie Gerrard when he played against them, I got banned from NSC for bringing this up

matbha 15-10-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redandblue (Post 13895185)
They clapped the Plymouth fans for making the trip once and also Stevie Gerrard when he played against them, I got banned from NSC for bringing this up

Plymouth fans were a big part of fans united thats:love: why

Coastal Palace 15-10-2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matbha (Post 13895263)
Plymouth fans were a big part of fans united thats:love: why

I thought it was down to the fact that you all come from the same mum.
Both being inbreds and that...

Coastal Palace 15-10-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matbha (Post 13895128)
Shut it Dougie :hi:

^^^
A genetic deficient if ever there was one.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.