CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Away Fans End (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Lets dump Brighton (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=230860)

old git 02-02-2012 06:01 PM

Lets dump Brighton

Nobody seems bothered about them any more.I used to think us similar fans but I have nothing in common with the Quentins,Tarquins,Cuthberts and Giles that now make up the audience at the lamex.
Maybe in a few years when they all return to the Cricket and rugger clubs we can negotiate a return to normal relations.

Fur cough 02-02-2012 06:04 PM

Dear OG,

I know you want to end the relationship but I'm sure if we worked through these difficult times we would once more learn to love eachother.

Stay strong for me.

Lots of Love

Tarquin.

:love:

old git 02-02-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fur cough
Dear OG,

I know you want to end the relationship but I'm sure if we worked through these difficult times we would once more learn to love eachother.

Stay strong for me.

Lots of Love

Tarquin.

:love:

It'll be hard but I think the right thing to do in the long run .:sob:

Woosie 02-02-2012 06:09 PM

Some of their fans already think Southampton are their rivals (Brighton turning into Charlton in trying to strike up a rivalry with a team who couldn't care less about them) you just have to remember the roar that went up when they heard that Southampton were losing.

Fur cough 02-02-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woosie
Some of their fans already think Southampton are their rivals (Brighton turning into Charlton in trying to strike up a rivalry with a team who couldn't care less about them) you just have to remember the roar that went up when they heard that Southampton were losing.

Dearest OG,

Don't listen to Woosie, he's trying to drive us apart, you know where you belong.

Your fluffy Tarquin.

XXXXX

Pistol Knight 02-02-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old git
Nobody seems bothered about them any more.I used to think us similar fans but I have nothing in common with the Quentins,Tarquins,Cuthberts and Giles that now make up the audience at the lamex.
Maybe in a few years when they all return to the Cricket and rugger clubs we can negotiate a return to normal relations.

good job you dont copy all their threads!

old git 02-02-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pistol Knight
good job you dont copy all their threads!

;)

Woosie 02-02-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fur cough
Dearest OG,

Don't listen to Woosie, he's trying to drive us apart, you know where you belong.

Your fluffy Tarquin.

XXXXX

:D

Now now Furk, I read the programme from the Amex where one of your players said the same thing about the fans, albeit the "younger fans". Are you a younger fan furky? :o

Fur cough 02-02-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woosie
:D

Now now Furk, I read the programme from the Amex where one of your players said the same thing about the fans, albeit the "younger fans". Are you a younger fan furky? :o

No. I carry high mileage.

But Cuthbert and Quentin are quite young, I can bring them round later if it would help?

XX

wehatepalace 02-02-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

You go into your rivals home and you find your first love eyeing up other potential talent......it must have really hurt.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...ght=new+rivals

and its easy to think you are being dumped for no fair reason after years of FACTual faithfullness. Why oh why?

But with so much love to give, rather than be bitter and start to protistute your own deep seated affections around, in the vague hope of attracting a new more aptly suited partner..........

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/page/Home

maybe if you looked a little closer to home you would be honest with yourself and say "its me and not you"

If you didn't let yourself go quite as much and your appearance wasn't quite so dated and dischevelled, you would find we still fancy you as much today as we did when our eyes first met across a cold Stamford Bridge evening.

We still love and care about you, its just you've stopped loving and caring for yourself.

Nobody loves a loser, except maybe BBS user 'Hitlers' mum.

councelling maybe?

Hitler 02-02-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wehatepalace
You go into your rivals home and you find your first love eyeing up other potential talent......it must have really hurt.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...ght=new+rivals

and its easy to think you are being dumped for no fair reason after years of FACTual faithfullness. Why oh why?

But with so much love to give, rather than be bitter and start to protistute your own deep seated affections around, in the vague hope of attracting a new more aptly suited partner..........

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/page/Home

maybe if you looked a little closer to home you would be honest with yourself and say "its me and not you"

If you didn't let yourself go quite as much and your appearance wasn't quite so dated and dischevelled, you would find we still fancy you as much today as we did when our eyes first met across a cold Stamford Bridge evening.

We still love and care about you, its just you've stopped loving and caring for yourself.

councelling maybe?

Prize shirtlifter, kissing palace cock to win points?

Anyway polishers, just as the Seekers sang;- you know we'll never find another you

wehatepalace 02-02-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitler
Prize shirtlifter, kissing palace cock to win points?

Anyway polishers, just as the Seekers sang;- you know we'll never find another you

No mate I say it as it is - I Remember the Withdean well and you were a power crazed cock.

No cock kissing needed, unless your family visit you on your birthday

old git 02-02-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wehatepalace

councelling maybe?

We may be the ugly duckling in this relationship but remember there was only one loser this season, the phrase 'all fur coat and no knickers' comes to mind when describing you lot.:p

wehatepalace 02-02-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

'all fur coat and no knickers'

slags :p

seagull08 02-02-2012 08:39 PM

You could have something there OG.

You should be refocussing on a rival closer to your level now and setting your sights on the likes of Crawley.

The rivalry between us and Southampton seems to be growing fiercer by the season and with Pompey's imminent demise that could be where our future lies, especially for the younger fans.

As for me, I'll always despise your team :p

old git 02-02-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seagull08
You could have something there OG.

You should be refocussing on a rival closer to your level now and setting your sights on the likes of Crawley.

The rivalry between us and Southampton seems to be growing fiercer by the season and with Pompey's imminent demise that could be where our future lies, especially for the younger fans.

As for me, I'll always despise your team :p

Bye :hi:

wigman 02-02-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

But you do bother OG and so do you fellow fans.
You normally get about 12k for an evening match but you managed 17k against us,ifyou were playing the likes of Barnsley, Doncaster, Coventry etc this week you would of struggled to make 11k.:p

dannyb1 02-02-2012 08:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZnVmO5fgg4

:sob: :sob: :sob:

can't embed video

seagull08 02-02-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wigman
But you do bother OG and so do you fellow fans.
You normally get about 12k for an evening match but you managed 17k against us,ifyou were playing the likes of Barnsley, Doncaster, Coventry etc this week you would of struggled to make 11k.:p

OG certainly does bother! He never stops banging on about us, bless him.

seagull08 02-02-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyb1
:sob: :sob: :sob:

can't embed video

Here ya go.....