CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Suggested Team and Formation For: Man utd Home (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=274211)

palacelad197o 25-02-2018 07:06 PM

Man utd Home
 
Time to give the guys we signed a run out i think

Hennessey

Wan-Bissaka Jach Delaney Pva

Lee Rakip Riedewald Nya Kirby

Benteke Sorloth



No doubt some of you will think i am mad but lest rest some players ahead of some winable games and lets see what the players we bought in have to offer for the fight ahead and lets be honest we are not gonna beat utd even with the team we had out today

Benteke should also donate his wages to charity until he scores again

CPFC.1990 25-02-2018 07:12 PM

Crikey.

Thefunkymonk 25-02-2018 07:14 PM

hennessey

Ward Tomkins sakho pva

Townsend luka reidewald MacArthur

Sorloth Benteke

Subs - Henry, wan bisaka, Kelly, schlupp, rakip, Souare, Lee.


We have zero creativity in midfield. Use the big lads, lump it up to them, play off each other, hope for set pieces

palacelad197o 25-02-2018 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 (Post 14132179)
Crikey.

What do we have to lose ?

Mr Palace 25-02-2018 07:19 PM

-----------------Hennessey------------------

Ward -----Tomkins------Sakho------Schlupp

---------McArthur----Luka----Riedewald----

Townsend-----------------------------PvA

----------------------Sorloth-----------------

Bissaka for ward and Kelly for Sakho if they are not fit

Subs
Henry
Bissaka
Kelly
Rakip
Lee
Lumeka
Benteke

-------

Jim Cannon 25-02-2018 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palacelad197o (Post 14132164)
Time to give the guys we signed a run out i think

Hennessey

Wan-Bissaka Jach Delaney Pva

Lee Rakip Riedewald Nya Kirby

Benteke Sorloth



No doubt some of you will think i am mad

Totally, that is a recipe for a goal fest for the wankers and knackering our GD

NorthPalace23 25-02-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk (Post 14132196)
hennessey

Ward Tomkins sakho pva

Townsend luka reidewald MacArthur

Sorloth Benteke

Subs - Henry, wan bisaka, Kelly, schlupp, rakip, Souare, Lee.


We have zero creativity in midfield. Use the big lads, lump it up to them, play off each other, hope for set pieces

Agree with this.

Would be pleasantly surprised to see Sakho, Ward, Schlupp, and Kelly back. No idea if Cabaye could make it.

glaziers fan 25-02-2018 07:26 PM

------------------------Hennessey---------------------
Wan-Bissaka-----Kelly---------Tomkins----------PVA
Townsend----Riedewald------Milivojevic------Sorloth
------------------------McArthur------------------------
------------------------Benteke------------------------

OR

------------------------Hennessey---------------------
Wan-Bissaka-----Kelly---------Tomkins----------PVA
Townsend------McArthur------Milivojevic------Schlupp
----------------Benteke---------Sorloth------------------

I favour the latter if Jeffrey Schlupp is remotely fit enough to play 60 mins. We need his pace desperately. Both in a defensive capacity to track Valencia, and in an attacking sense too. As defensive as Mourinho is, they will attack us from the start. We need pace to play on the counter attack. That was why we didn't threaten against Spurs: no pace in the attacking third.

Mr Palace 25-02-2018 07:37 PM

TFM can't play.

glaziers fan 25-02-2018 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Palace (Post 14132282)
TFM can't play.

Good point.

Martin H 25-02-2018 07:50 PM

From Roy's conference it sounds like the only 2 additional players that 'might' be available for next Monday are Kelly and Sakho. Kelly will be in his first week of training and Sakho is covered in depth in threads elsewhere. We lose TFM because he is a ManU loan. Roy and Tomkins are hoping that his cramp isn't an issue and so he should/could be available.

So that must mean there are good odds that Wan Bissaka gets another runout unless Sakho from Del Monte does finally say...... 'yes'. That might then release Kelly to play RB. Previously they have been reluctant to play someone after 1 week training but I suspect rock and hard place will tempt them.

Bit surprised (and glad) that Poch didn't start Son up against W-B. But would expect Jose to use Martial or Rashford to test the youngster and TBH to test the defence as a whole by running at them. Aaron did enough for Roy not to panic at that prospect but suspect if the senior players are all fit that he will use them and leave him on the bench.

Gollum 25-02-2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin H (Post 14132322)
From Roy's conference it sounds like the only 2 additional players that 'might' be available for next Monday are Kelly and Sakho. Kelly will be in his first week of training and Sakho is covered in depth in threads elsewhere. We lose TFM because he is a ManU loan. Roy and Tomkins are hoping that his cramp isn't an issue and so he should/could be available.

So that must mean there are good odds that Wan Bissaka gets another runout unless Sakho from Del Monte does finally say...... 'yes'. That might then release Kelly to play RB. Previously they have been reluctant to play someone after 1 week training but I suspect rock and hard place will tempt them.

Bit surprised (and glad) that Poch didn't start Son up against W-B. But would expect Jose to use Martial or Rashford to test the youngster and TBH to test the defence as a whole by running at them. Aaron did enough for Roy not to panic at that prospect but suspect if the senior players are all fit that he will use them and leave him on the bench.

Elsewhere Roy has said that Schlupp will return to training. Maybe too soon to start but might be on the bench ?

pauldrulez 25-02-2018 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glaziers fan (Post 14132243)
----------------------Hennessey---------------------------
Ward---------Tomkins---------Sakho-------------Schlupp
Townsend----McArthur------Milivojevic------------PVA
---------------Benteke---------Sorloth-------------------

Subs: Henry, Kelly, Wan-Bissaka, Souare, Kirby, Riedewald, Lokilo

Tight 4-4-2

Schlupp won’t be fit, most likely Ward won’t either. Definitely not to start.

Cabaye should be.

CPFC.1990 25-02-2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palacelad197o (Post 14132212)
What do we have to lose ?

Goal difference?

glaziers fan 25-02-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldrulez (Post 14132456)
Schlupp won’t be fit, most likely Ward won’t either. Definitely not to start.

Cabaye should be.

Cabaye fit? That would be massive.

glaziers fan 25-02-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 (Post 14132463)
Goal difference?

:D

mylona 25-02-2018 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palacelad197o (Post 14132164)
Time to give the guys we signed a run out i think

Hennessey

Wan-Bissaka Jach Delaney Pva

Lee Rakip Riedewald Nya Kirby

Benteke Sorloth



No doubt some of you will think i am mad but lest rest some players ahead of some winable games and lets see what the players we bought in have to offer for the fight ahead and lets be honest we are not gonna beat utd even with the team we had out today

Benteke should also donate his wages to charity until he scores again

I agree you are mad.

palacelad197o 25-02-2018 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylona (Post 14132476)
I agree you are mad.

:D:bash:

Bipe 25-02-2018 09:30 PM

I don't know, I reckon picking 12 players is worth a try.

Ok, 11 and a half with Benteke in there.

AJ 25-02-2018 10:11 PM

No disrespect to him, but the optimism for a Kelly return is astonishing.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.