CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   WBA away Saturday 2nd December 3pm (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=272717)

Glen Eagle 06-11-2017 11:39 AM

WBA away Saturday 2nd December 3pm

Might have missed this but does anyone know when tickets are going on sale?

Penstone Eagle 06-11-2017 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glen Eagle (Post 13932181)
Might have missed this but does anyone know when tickets are going on sale?

You haven't missed it.

And no.

Dorking .Eagle 07-11-2017 06:34 AM

I would guess away season tickets Friday to Monday, then first normal phase next Tuesday (14th) but it has not been confirmed yet.

cjcpfc 07-11-2017 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 13933303)
I would guess away season tickets Friday to Monday, then first normal phase next Tuesday (14th) but it has not been confirmed yet.

Then following week Leicester go on sale?

Ooh Betty 07-11-2017 10:22 AM

What percentage of our allocation are we turning down for this one?

Penstone Eagle 07-11-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooh Betty (Post 13933450)
What percentage of our allocation are we turning down for this one?

:D

redandblue 07-11-2017 12:44 PM

Never going to west Brom again stewarding was dreadful and taking a 6 year old with me who got very scared, then being led out and hiving to walk about 3 miles through a dodgy estate rather than the 500 yards back to the car in this day an age is pathetic.

Shit club, Shit fans, Shit town anc CBomb for a manager no thanks

East-End Eagle 07-11-2017 01:14 PM

I listened to 606 in the car for the first time in years the other day. West Brom fans absolutely hating on pulis. Destroying to soul of the club was the general theme. Was interesting listening to the BBC pundit (Jason someone) Sticking up for his mate pulis "great man, great manager" and getting called out for it. Was quite amusing.

Shipsisourking 07-11-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redandblue (Post 13933591)
Never going to west Brom again stewarding was dreadful and taking a 6 year old with me who got very scared, then being led out and hiving to walk about 3 miles through a dodgy estate rather than the 500 yards back to the car in this day an age is pathetic.

Shit club, Shit fans, Shit town anc CBomb for a manager no thanks

Is a proper pain in the arse that walk, but I always look forward to the hawthorns. Could be because Iím usually home in just over an hour :)

Anyway, donít take a flag, the stewards at the turnstiles will take it off you, donít look over to the stand on the right hand side, the stewards will tell you off, donít also look to the right as the pikey woman with her dirty kids will be flicking vís at you all game and donít forget to sing songs about Tonyís house!

Mad Raschic Ken 07-11-2017 01:37 PM

West Brom's just about my favourite trip of the season. Proper stadium, decent atmosphere, good pre-match curry and we have a reasonably good record there. Looking forward to it.

scro 07-11-2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken (Post 13933662)
West Brom's just about my favourite trip of the season. Proper stadium, decent atmosphere, good pre-match curry and we have a reasonably good record there. Looking forward to it.

Do we? I have been about 4 times and i don't think i have seen a win! mind you it's all relative i suppose :supergrin:

Ooh Betty 07-11-2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken (Post 13933662)

Worst trip of the season by a long way. Complete khazi of a place featuring that stinking hell hole The Vine.

Nth Kent Eagle 07-11-2017 02:08 PM

One of the better away days but could do with pubs a bit nearer. The beauty of West Midlands games is that you can get the Chiltern trains reasonably priced without having to book specific departures.

Sp1Eagle 07-11-2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooh Betty (Post 13933693)
Worst trip of the season by a long way. Complete khazi of a place featuring that stinking hell hole The Vine.

Stoke?

Gazza2 07-11-2017 02:46 PM

Loads of decent pubs in centre of Birmingham then 6 mins on train from Snowhill to Hawthorns.
We usually leave boozer near Snowhill just before 230pm.
Last season they let us away fans straight onto train at The Hawthorns after the match so we were back in Birmingham at 515pm.
Would never go back to any pub near stadium.

Ooh Betty 07-11-2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle (Post 13933721)
Stoke?

Two good pubs in Stoke, nice walk along the canal back and a short hop to Stafford. No contest.

jmemour 07-11-2017 02:53 PM

WBA away was a top day out last year.

Dorking .Eagle 07-11-2017 03:05 PM

As long as you know they are going to send you down that alleyway at the end, then you plan for it. Plenty of free street parking in the area around Hawthorns rail station.

FourtyTwo 07-11-2017 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shipsisourking (Post 13933646)
Is a proper pain in the arse that walk, but I always look forward to the hawthorns. Could be because Iím usually home in just over an hour :)

Anyway, donít take a flag, the stewards at the turnstiles will take it off you, donít look over to the stand on the right hand side, the stewards will tell you off, donít also look to the right as the pikey woman with her dirty kids will be flicking vís at you all game and donít forget to sing songs about Tonyís house!

I was near the edge of the stand last year, and had great delight goading one of their fans who would stand up, give it some for about 10 seconds and then sit back down, to the point where our little corner started counting down from 10 when he stood up!

There was also the complete nutcase sat near him in a selection of attire from Millwall, Arsenal and West Brom, who looked like he hadn't washed in about a month!

old git 07-11-2017 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooh Betty (Post 13933742)
Two good pubs in Stoke, nice walk along the canal back and a short hop to Stafford. No contest.

I have never understood why so many dislike this away game.Come out of the station turn right instead of left and there are a few good pubs. The globe and the white star where Parish and browett were drinking a couple of years back.