CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Away Fans End (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Millwall and Brighton Joke (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=267099)

Crunchie 06-09-2016 04:54 PM

Millwall and Brighton Joke

A Millwall fan, a Brighton fan and a Crystal Palace fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team the most. The Millwall fan insists that he is the most loyal and he yells, "this is for Millwall !", and jumps off the mountain.
Not to be out done, the Crystal Palace fan next professes his love for his team. He screams, "this is for the Palace " and pushes the Brighton fan off the mountain...

little al 06-09-2016 09:03 PM

Was telling that joke 40 years ago using Hitler and Jews

SJ'sLoveMonkey 06-09-2016 09:35 PM

Christmas Crackers aren't what they used to be

Big Gav 06-09-2016 10:54 PM

Here is a good joke......

Brighton are premier league ready

YASSA the PALACETINIAN 07-09-2016 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 13213583)
Was telling that joke 40 years ago using Hitler and Jews

Really?..........do tell.

little al 07-09-2016 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YASSA the PALACETINIAN (Post 13214173)
Really?..........do tell.

You really want me to? Remember it was a different age back then.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 07-09-2016 10:15 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comme...lishman_and_a/

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 07-09-2016 10:15 PM

That the one I heard 30 years ago.

little al 07-09-2016 10:25 PM

Similar, mine was an Englishman, Irishman, Scotsman a German and a Jew. Plane going down, one parachute. In order, Queen, Paddy, Jimmy would have done it and jumped without said parachute, German says Hitler would have done it and pushed the Jew.

Was funny back in the day.

SJ'sLoveMonkey 08-09-2016 10:29 AM

I thought the thread title was a statement of fact

Crunchie 08-09-2016 02:57 PM

BigR 15-06-2017 10:25 PM

I've met a fair few Millwall fans over the years, and have a game I like to play now.....close your eyes before you meet 'em and when they speak you have to guess if they're male or female....hours of hilarity!
I swear - all Millwall fans have the same voice.

SeanPalace84 15-06-2017 10:32 PM

Englishman, Scotsman and Irishman are all working on a construction site, building a new skyscraper in London. It's lunchtime and they're all sat atop the building. Englishman opens up his lunchbox to see what his wife has packed him.

"Ugh... Ham and cheese sandwich... again. Im ******* sick of ham and cheese sandwiches, it's the same every bloody day. If I get another ham and cheese sandwich in my lunch box tomorrow I'm jumping off the top of this building."

Next, the Scotsman opens up his lunch box.

"Aackk, jam sandwich... again. I cannee go on like this eating jam sandwiches every day of me life! If I get the same again tomorrow I'm jumping as well."

Next it's the Irishman's turn.

"Ohh for fecks sake! Not another egg and cress sandwich! That's the fourth one in a row this week! I'm with you boys, one more egg and cress sandwich and I'm jumping!"

So next day they sit at the top of the building to have lunch. One by one they open up their lunch boxes... Englishman finds another ham and cheese sandwich, so off he jumps, and splats into the ground below. Scotsman finds another jam sandwich... Off he goes...Splat. Irishman, egg and cress sandwich... Splat.

A week or so later later the three widows are talking at the memorial service. English widow says, through tears, "I still can't believe it, had no idea George hated ham and cheese so much, if only i'd known..."

Scottish widow says "Duncan did say he was getting a bit bored of Jam, but I didn't realise he hated it that much, I just wish he'd have let me know how he really felt."

Irish widow says "I... I just don't understand... Paddy made his own Sandwiches"

Best joke ever when told right! Poor old Irish fella....

SeanPalace84 15-06-2017 10:36 PM

**** know what's that has to do with Brighton..

Or football....

Coastal Palace 15-06-2017 10:38 PM

What's the difference between a Brighton fan and a bucket of shit?

The bucket.

And they say the old 'uns are the best.
I'd disagree with that.

ONFG 16-06-2017 04:18 AM

Why couldn't the lifeguard save the hippy?

He was too far out man.

CP Satellite 16-06-2017 08:05 AM

Paddy and his mate Murphy were at the Job Centre looking for jobs. Paddy got the right hump when he saw an advert for Tree Fellers. Bejesus Murphy, there's only two of us.

Paddy told me that in a two horse race in the Play-Offs, Brighton came third.

ONFG 16-06-2017 12:35 PM

My other half told me to stop acting like a flamingo​, so I had to put my foot down.