CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Away Fans End (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Brighton fans, do you think every day of the play off loss to the Mighty Palace (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=268245)

ONFG 15-12-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey (Post 13370730)
It's there! :supergrin:

To be fair back in the day Oggy (Old Git) said he'd sorted it so it would be green! The lying shit!
:p

Vince Hilaire's Afro 15-12-2016 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ONFG (Post 13372908)
To be fair back in the day Oggy (Old Git) said he'd sorted it so it would be green! The lying shit!

Come on, Botty you know by now that your attempts at neg rep are as impotent as Hitler trying to give one to an Alsatian in his Amex bunker.

You're not going to get padded seats and a polite round of applause in this away end, but many of us refrain from negging you ever since the breakdown, so you should certainly extend the same courtesy in return.

old git 15-12-2016 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ONFG (Post 13372908)

Did I say fact?

DeanGoodsnake 15-12-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleEater (Post 13367968)
I think it's the other way round. The tides are changing and I'm doubtfull you will even be in the Prem League even if we do actually go up (which is looking good!) Now that would be the icing on the cake! Especially if Murray scores 20+ to send us up! (which is well on course)

You went up far too quickly and weren't prepared. Palace were pretty shit all that season until you sneaked into the playoffs in the final game, and somehow spawned you way in to the prem.

I truly believe you did us a favour in the long run, as it would have been too early with the new ground, Gus etc. We are a lot more prepared for it now than your little outfit were! (in pretty much every aspect)

Enjoy the rest of your season! :hi:

**** of the year post 1st place
Bitter poster of the year 1st place
Well done:lux::lux::lux:

EagleEater 15-12-2016 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeanGoodsnake (Post 13373323)
**** of the year post 1st place
Bitter poster of the year 1st place
Well done:lux::lux::lux:

Thank you for the award DeanSmallsnake! :p

What's the prize?

smileysmith 19-12-2016 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleEater (Post 13373686)

What's the prize?

Endless laughter at you.

Eagleinsussex 19-12-2016 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleEater (Post 13373686)

What's the prize?

A big cock statue that you can place on your mantelpiece, so every time you look at it, it will be a reminder of what you are.

PIE "N" MASH 19-12-2016 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex (Post 13381223)
A big cock statue that you can place on your mantelpiece, so every time you look at it, it will be a reminder of what you are.

The vein fecker already has one,it's called a mirror:p

Eagleinsussex 19-12-2016 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 13381247)
The vein fecker already has one,it's called a mirror:p

Lol :)

Phil's Barber 19-12-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex (Post 13381223)

Far more likely to end up in his bedside draw.

Hitler 19-12-2016 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 13372422)
Of course you don't care

The fact that you are posting how much you don't care about Palace on a Palace message board is evidence of that.

Behave!
I care enough to come on here and humiliate you, shame you for sinking low enough to wear those awful shitty colours.
However, think about 1 defeat when we've got the positives shining brighter with every season, ....now every game?
You're on psychedelics mush!

Big Gav 19-12-2016 09:24 PM

Haven't you got a shelter to go to?

Eagleinsussex 19-12-2016 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitler (Post 13381367)
Behave!
I care enough to come on here and humiliate you, shame you for sinking low enough to wear those awful shitty colours.
However, think about 1 defeat when we've got the positives shining brighter with every season, ....now every game?

Humiliate us, Lol... May 13th 2013, the greatest humiliation that the weeds will never live down, in your own backyard, bottled it, choked, Stand or Fall....you certainly fell that night.

CPFC since 1989 19-12-2016 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitler (Post 13381367)
Behave!

You think about us keeping you down every day of your life.

Soul destroying for you, as has been mentioned already :wallbash:

Hitler 20-12-2016 10:19 PM

Dream on clowns, like you normally do.
Try dreaming you're staying in the prem.....that's a wild dream for you!

grand aigle 21-12-2016 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitler (Post 13382879)

Like dreaming you're getting to the Premier, there's a wild dream for you!

Hitler 21-12-2016 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grand aigle (Post 13383048)
Like dreaming you're getting to the Premier, there's a wild dream for you!

I shall see at the end of the season.
Your numbnuts fellow unwashed would even be hesitant to say stuff like that - if you are proved wrong, I will ask that you .....take a shower (WITH soap).
You won't want to lose this one pikey, start praying!

grand aigle 21-12-2016 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitler (Post 13383702)
I shall see at the end of the season.
Your numbnuts fellow unwashed would even be hesitant to say stuff like that - if you are proved wrong, I will ask that you .....take a shower (WITH soap).
You won't want to lose this one pikey, start praying!

What would you know about taking a shower? Or soap? Actually there are far more pikies in Sussex ( especially around Brighton) than there ever were in Croydon.. FYI ( that means for your information) you stupid dirty nonce, CPFC ISNT IN CROYDON, MOST OF ITS FANS DONT LIVE IN CROYDON EITHER! Anyway you really have no room to talk as Brighton is known as the drug and sexually transmitted disease centre of the south ( you're probably responsible for most of the STDs anyway). So off you go, noncey boy, get your teeth fixed and maybe have a Christmas wank!!!

CPFC since 1989 22-12-2016 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitler (Post 13382879)

Looks like you're shitting your pants again.

Please try not to smear it on any walls again.

Now, how many times a day are you thinking of that spanking Palace gave you 3 and a half years ago, at your smelly home ground.

And if you don't go up yet again....

CPFC since 1989 06-01-2017 01:14 AM

This guy thinks about 0-2 every day - like you all do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSHX3KXcJc