CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Football (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   John Bostock - the ongoing mega thread (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=214694)

Dal 09-07-2008 07:43 AM

John Bostock - the ongoing mega thread
 
Cumulative Total:

NIL :hi:

Ralph 09-07-2008 10:00 AM

He's 16.

Dal 09-07-2008 10:08 AM

He's stagnating.

Latvian 09-07-2008 10:25 AM

:)

He might make the bench in the Spurs Reserve XI B friendly, when they face Stevenage away in pre-season. So don't take the piss!

pops for prez 09-07-2008 11:18 AM

surely its going to be league appearances for the first team?!
this thread will probably die untill late 2012 :)

007 09-07-2008 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by pops for prez
surely its going to be league appearances for the first team?!
this thread will probably die untill late 2012 :)

then we will all die in 2012

Eaglesmad123 09-07-2008 11:26 AM

The guy is a class act and will feature in there first team within the next 3 years. Spurs have a history of playing youngsters in there first team.

Strathclyde Eagle 09-07-2008 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Eaglesmad123
The guy is a class act and will feature in there first team within the next 3 years. Spurs have a history of playing youngsters in there first team.
Yes, Wayne Routledge did so a grand total of five times.

humpo 09-07-2008 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Yes, Wayne Routledge did so a grand total of five times.
untill he got an injury, then Arron Lennon stepped in, bad luck for Wayne

CPFC987 09-07-2008 11:36 AM

I know its very harsh, but id love for him to break his leg at SP, and for him to have to retire early, as an up yous back to him.

sydney eagle 09-07-2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by CPFC987
I know its very harsh, but id love for him to break his leg at SP, and for him to have to retire early, as an up yous back to him.
Yep, Very harsh

I don't want him to succeed but I couldn't wish that on anybody

Eaglesmad123 09-07-2008 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Yes, Wayne Routledge did so a grand total of five times.
Lennon, Huddlestone all played for spurs at a very young age. I am dissapointed he has left Palace but John Bostock as a lot of potential which is why a lot of the big European teams were looking to sign him at some stage. Wayne Routledge never had the potential to develop into a world class player.

Psychokiller 09-07-2008 02:04 PM

Troll wanker

Eaglesmad123 09-07-2008 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Psychokiller
Troll wanker
Am i bothered not really. The BBS isnt the biggest thing in my life.:)

Away Day Eagle 09-07-2008 02:31 PM

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...rd-Posters.jpg

AJ's right boot 09-07-2008 02:42 PM

Id love it, and for the first time in my life im going to pray, that next season we draw Spuds in a cup.

Bobby Woodruff 09-07-2008 02:46 PM

He'll play on loan for someone like the clowns or even Millwall before he gets any near the spurs first XI.

JAS78 10-07-2008 12:06 AM

eh? hes not interested in first team appearances ?













NOW GO GET IT JOHN !



http://www.businessideasnewsletter.c...UK%20Notes.jpg

zonin2000 10-07-2008 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bobby Woodruff
He'll play on loan for someone like the clowns or even Millwall before he gets any near the spurs first XI.
That being the case, you must be happy with 700k, no?

Ben H 10-07-2008 07:35 AM

Re: John Bostock: Official Count of First Team Appearances for Spurs
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Dal
Cumulative Total:

NIL :hi:

So bitter..


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.