CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Football (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Sepp Blatter... (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=227451)

davematt 16-11-2011 05:15 PM

Sepp Blatter...

Er, he has done it again.

He is now suggesting that on the pitch racial abuse should be settled at the end of a game by a handshake.

How can this guy have the biggest job in football?

kolinkins 16-11-2011 05:17 PM

He's got to go

Out of touch with no only football matters, but clearly with society

Maiden Eagle 16-11-2011 05:20 PM

He's an idiot, when it's comes his outdated views on Football - But not such an idiot, when it's comes to taking 'back handers' from all and sundry:veryangry

SpikeyMatt 16-11-2011 05:40 PM

Good grief, really?

He needs two footing in the nadgers by the entire world population with steel capped boots.

Position must be untenable, surely?!

saul1664 16-11-2011 05:41 PM

How can his position be untenable when only he has the power to re-elect himself?

SpikeyMatt 16-11-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saul1664
How can his position be untenable when only he has the power to re-elect himself?

Fair point, but a massive stink needs kicking up so the moron resigns.

AndyStreet 16-11-2011 05:45 PM

If only FIFA had some oil; then we could pile in with the backing of the UN and oust him. Ho hum.

Nork1 16-11-2011 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davematt

He is now suggesting that on the pitch racial abuse should be settled at the end of a game by a handshake.

Wanker. What the **** does the clueless toblerone munching Swiss **** know about racial abuse?

eaglejez 16-11-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davematt

How can this guy have the biggest job in football?

couldn't believe what I was hearing. The FA should say we will pull out of FIFA unless he steps down.

His view (shared amazingly by the jouno who was being interviewed on Talksport) seems to be its ok to make racist comments during a football match but not in the street since that would be bad :eek:

Basically someone who has never experienced racism who would never understand but what a twat :veryangry

LLCOOLSTEVE 16-11-2011 07:29 PM

FA have charged Luis Suarez for not shaking hands with Evra.

AJ's right boot 16-11-2011 07:31 PM

Mr Blatter: "I am not a racist. I have many friends in Qatar."

Absolution 16-11-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJ's right boot

:D

jamie12 16-11-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Lol. Repped.

Pistol Knight 16-11-2011 07:34 PM

Quote:

:p

SpikeyMatt 16-11-2011 07:36 PM

Don't worry, Sepp's accompanied his response on the FIFA website with a picture of him with a black man. All is forgiven.
http://www.fifa.com/mm//Photo/Tourna...6_FULL-LND.jpg

Ruskin Old Boy 16-11-2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpikeyMatt
Don't worry, Sepp's accompanied his response on the FIFA website with a picture of him with a black man. All is forgiven.
http://www.fifa.com/mm//Photo/Tourna...6_FULL-LND.jpg

Is that a bung in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

waddoneagle 16-11-2011 07:43 PM

Yet again more disgraceful behaviour, He is what football has become a farce

radiomike 16-11-2011 07:45 PM

Horrible racist atitudes remain and many white players use it as a way of winding up black players . I was sitting in a pub with my black mate the other night and a neanderthal shouted out - 'Oi there's a nigger over there' This is why the Terry case is so pivotal. If he is guilty and it certainly looks that way, it must be severely dealt with. Some Euro 2012 venues are notorious for their use of monkey noises and Blatter's sheer ignorance makes you worry about receptions of black players next year. Why are so many English people so racist? Does it hark back to the days of empire? There is of course implicit racism in the Sun , Mail and Express rags. There must be no shirking of the Terry incident.

Brett 16-11-2011 07:52 PM

FIFA House is just 8 miles from the Dignitas HQ.

Just a thought.

Funk Butter 16-11-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Blatter believes that racism is not an issue in football and revealed that any cases should be settled on the field.

"I would deny it. There is no racism, there is maybe one of the players towards another, he has a word or a gesture which is not the correct one," he told CNN World Sport.

"But also the one who is affected by that, he should say that this is a game. We are in a game, and at the end of the game, we shake hands, and this can happen, because we have worked so hard against racism and discrimination.

"I think the whole world is aware of the efforts we are making against racism and discrimination. And on the field of play sometimes you say something that is not very correct, but then at the end of the game, the game is over and you have the next game, in which you can behave better."
Thank God for Sepp Blatter for ending racism. He also may or may not have said, "I have stood on the sidelines of race relations long enough! I want to march down that field of oppression and kick that ball of bigotry right over the goalpost of intolerance! "