CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   User Help and Suggestions (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Glaziers Fan (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=270703)

CPFC.1990 27-05-2017 08:47 PM

Glaziers Fan
 
Never started a thread before but was so angry by what he wrote regarding Steve Parish that I just wanted to know whether he had been banned for it?

I realise this place must be a nightmare to moderate but I really don't want to see disgusting things like that written on the boards.

Hedgehog 27-05-2017 08:49 PM

Link?

CPFC.1990 27-05-2017 08:50 PM

Been deleted but it was in the 'who do you not want as manager' thread.

CPFC since 1989 27-05-2017 08:56 PM

How bad can it be? This is just a discussion forum.

CPFC since 1989 27-05-2017 08:59 PM

Parish is great but he isn't a god. Would it offend him? I'm sure he's big enough to take it, if he ever even knows about it.

Why get so angry, couldn't see it being that bad unless it's making light of a tragedy or it's digging out some of his family.

What offended you so badly? I wouldn't expect him to be banned, the guy is a valued poster on here. He's a passionate Palace fan.

BERT'S HEAD 27-05-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 (Post 13655508)
How bad can it be? This is just a discussion forum.

Wasn't just bad, it was superbad.

Nostrils 27-05-2017 09:04 PM

I just assumed he was pi$$ed and making a bad joke. What he was accusing Parish of made no sense, and I took it that he didn't expect anybody to be taking him seriously. If he was serious, his brain needs a service.

CPFC since 1989 27-05-2017 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD (Post 13655516)
Wasn't just bad, it was superbad.

Oh no. So bad that Super Steve will do a Leyton Orient on us?

Anyone know where Glaziers Fan lives as the Nifty Fifty, or was it Dirty Thirty, will want to sort this out pronto, lol.

Chris K 27-05-2017 09:05 PM

Mental enthusiasm is fine, mental claims that Parish is racist because he's only ever employed English managers is just weird as well as mental

CPFC since 1989 27-05-2017 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris K (Post 13655524)
Mental enthusiasm is fine, mental claims that Parish is racist because he's only ever employed English managers is just weird as well as mental

Daft but not worth a ban.

I didn't realise all our managers were English. Now wonder we're always flirting with relegation. [emoji6]

Nostrils 27-05-2017 09:11 PM

Burley and Freedman are Scots and Pulis is Welsh. Maybe he meant British.

Hedgehog 27-05-2017 09:12 PM

I think Burley, Freedman and Pulis might be insulted being called English.

(Ops - beaten to it!)

Nostrils 27-05-2017 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 13655533)
I think Burley, Freedman and Pulis might be insulted being called English.

(Ops - beaten to it!)

They wish ;)

Jonboy 27-05-2017 09:13 PM

Miles too late.

Wolfnipplechips 27-05-2017 09:15 PM

I think it's Parish being pragmatic. Just can't see Julio Geordio being attracted to the Tasty Jerk.

Chris K 27-05-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 (Post 13655525)
Daft but not worth a ban.

Nah i'm not saying he should get a ban at all. It was probably a case of something that sounded funny in his head and if we were all down the pub would be followed 5 minutes of talking bollocks and a very innapropriate conclusion and then someone would get the next round in. That kinda gets lost when it's through text

Jim Cannon 27-05-2017 09:29 PM

What has he done now? At least he seems to keep his obsession with Wilf a bit more under control these days.

CPFC since 1989 27-05-2017 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris K (Post 13655544)
Nah i'm not saying he should get a ban at all. It was probably a case of something that sounded funny in his head and if we were all down the pub would be followed 5 minutes of talking bollocks and a very innapropriate conclusion and then someone would get the next round in. That kinda gets lost when it's through text

You didn't mate, it was the opening poster.

orp pisshead1 28-05-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 (Post 13655514)
Parish is great but he isn't a god. Would it offend him? I'm sure he's big enough to take it, if he ever even knows about it.

Why get so angry, couldn't see it being that bad unless it's making light of a tragedy or it's digging out some of his family.

What offended you so badly? I wouldn't expect him to be banned, the guy is a valued poster on here. He's a passionate Palace fan.

If you say so re a valued poster.

CPFC since 1989 28-05-2017 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 (Post 13656553)
If you say so re a valued poster.

Well, not worth a ban. Wouldn't you agree?


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.