CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Damo clashing with a fan (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=269181)

cpfc Fanatic 19 04-02-2017 05:07 PM

Damo clashing with a fan

The commentator on my stream said that he had been subbed after clashing with a fan. If anyone's a fighter it's damo... what has happened to this club?

spt1978 04-02-2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpfc Fanatic 19 (Post 13477716)
The commentator on my stream said that he had been subbed after clashing with a fan. If anyone's a fighter it's damo... what has happened to this club?

The club has turned into a classless slag, all fur coat and no knickers.

Relegation cannot come quick enough. Get rid of all these players.

Shame we didn't put all the prem money into the academy. We lined the pockets of these wankers instead.

Ashamed of the club at the moment.

Kosowski 04-02-2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spt1978 (Post 13477757)

Shame we didn't put all the prem money into the academy. We lined the pockets of these wankers instead.

In total agreement. Still we have the cladding so that's alright.

CPFC since 1989 04-02-2017 05:16 PM

Didn't see it. Hope it isn't true.

Didn't see much of the team either.

BFC out!

CPFC_Fan 04-02-2017 05:28 PM

Fan came on to comfort him and was swarmed by security straight away.

Alex De Large 04-02-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kosowski (Post 13477765)
In total agreement. Still we have the cladding so that's alright.

And the floodlights, don't forget the floodlights.

R5CPD 04-02-2017 05:32 PM

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/live-experi...2ea7cbd7e8.jpg

Heath eagle 04-02-2017 05:34 PM

I wouldn't of gone for Damo , a few others a head of him that's for sure

palace23 04-02-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpfc Fanatic 19 (Post 13477716)

Quote:

Originally Posted by spt1978 (Post 13477757)

I'm staggered by the lack of intelligence in those running our club, so many mistakes made, but there is no point turning on all the players. Is Wilf guilty no. Is McCarthy guilty of not caring, trying no. Cabaye guilty of not trying - no. Benteke guilty of not trying, even Townsend in last few games guilty of not trying - no! Dann guilty of not trying - no; Delaney guilty of not trying - no!

Pardew and the board guilty of not seeing that Puncheon is not good enough to carry us forward - Yes!
Pardew and the board guilty of allowing two right backs who aren't good enough to remain - Yes!
Pardew and the board not replacing Jedi until Luka's signing (hopefully) and letting a clearly not good enough Ledley remain - Yes!
Pardew and the board guilty of buying hand-me-down players from other Premiership clubs who clearly aren't worth the monet ie: Tomkins - Yes!
Pardew and the board not buying a decent centreback to replace Delaney, guilty yes!

There are holes all over the squad and the only thing we can hope is that Sakho is still a quality Centreback.
Luka can start to win battles in the middle when McArthur or Cabaye aren't firing.
But ultimately we have nothing going forward through the middle because we still haven't bought a decent number 10!
Only if Schlupp, Wilf, Townsend and Benteke have a blinder do we have a hope!

Tomo 04-02-2017 05:40 PM

Guy came on and delaney was first off the pitch. All he did was show him shirt and ask where the passion was.

This is the same Delaney who was giving it to the fans when he was ******* about with it.

Ironic that bloke is probably in more trouble than any of the players out there right. Ow.

Thefunkymonk 04-02-2017 05:41 PM

Dani was giving to the crowd earlier in the game.. he did it at swnasea too..

sunshine lucas 04-02-2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R5CPD (Post 13477927)

Is that Glenn Murray?

spt1978 04-02-2017 05:47 PM

Perhaps it is time for Damo to leave/retire.

CamberleyEagle 04-02-2017 06:02 PM

Indeed, best of the centre halves today by a distance

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heath eagle (Post 13477950)
I wouldn't of gone for Damo , a few others a head of him that's for sure

CPFC.1990 04-02-2017 06:02 PM

Delaney played like a pub player. Past it.

st albans 04-02-2017 06:03 PM

Once sakho is up to speed we won't seem him again this season. Disappointing from Damo, gave it to the crowd versus Swansea as well. Been great for us for a few years, sad to see it ending this way

Garfy 04-02-2017 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomo (Post 13478011)
Guy came on and delaney was first off the pitch. All he did was show him shirt and ask where the passion was.

This is the same Delaney who was giving it to the fans when he was ******* about with it.

Ironic that bloke is probably in more trouble than any of the players out there right. Ow.

Why?

lauren_of_hove 04-02-2017 06:10 PM

I didn't think this guy targeted Damo, he was just the closest player to him. To me it didn't look like Damo reacted. He did react, however, when the crowd rightly gave him stick for booting the ball when he could have let it go for a throw.

That was surely a more pertinent reason for the substitution rather than the "clash" with the fan on the pitch. His head wasn't right. Damo will be hurting as much as us fans tonight.

Nevermind 04-02-2017 06:11 PM

Delaney should never play for us again

Jim Cannon 04-02-2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamberleyEagle (Post 13478253)
Indeed, best of the centre halves today by a distance

Eh? He was awful