CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   World of Football (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Kick It Out patron Trev Sinclair, is racist. (http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=273455)

Spindle 02-01-2018 03:43 PM

Kick It Out patron Trev Sinclair, is racist.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-racial-abuse

Quote:

Patron of the Kick It Out charity racially abused a police officer after being arrested for being more than twice over limit
Played the race card, caught offside. :jerkit:

maestro 02-01-2018 03:48 PM

Wanker

switchboard 02-01-2018 03:54 PM

Kick It Out maintain he isn't a patron

In response to articles published in the media today (2 January) relating to former England international Trevor Sinclair, Kick It Out can confirm Sinclair is not a Patron or Ambassador for the organisation.

In light of Sinclair’s admission of racial abuse, Lord Herman Ouseley, Chair of Kick It Out, has issued the following comment.

Lord Ouseley: “There is too much racism across society currently, with it being even more regrettable and unacceptable when it is perpetrated by individuals who should know better. Trevor Sinclair has accepted personal responsibility for his failings in this regard.

“Trevor has proved to be a popular and successful role model in the past for the next generation of football players and supporters, and will no doubt wish to take the necessary steps to ensure that he never abuses again.

“Kick It Out would offer support and guidance to any individual or organisation which seek reform through training on matters of equality, inclusion and cohesion.”

Johnnieboy 02-01-2018 04:13 PM

Weeing in a police car too, nice

Spindle 02-01-2018 04:22 PM

I'm keen to hear Bungalow Biggin's views on this.

PauLo 02-01-2018 04:25 PM

I'm just waiting for someone to come along and shit on KickItOut, which always seems to happen it events like this.

whereEaglesFly 02-01-2018 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PauLo (Post 14026488)
I'm just waiting for someone to come along and shit on KickItOut, which always seems to happen it events like this.

:S:
Why not wait without posting rather than bring it up yourself?

Spindle 02-01-2018 04:30 PM

Because he's just cleaning the toilet.

PauLo 02-01-2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whereEaglesFly (Post 14026491)
:S:
Why not wait without posting rather than bring it up yourself?

Because I'm at work with nothing to do, i'm bored and I like arguing with ignorant people.

SOUTHGATE EAGLE 02-01-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PauLo (Post 14026509)
Because I'm at work with nothing to do, i'm bored and I like arguing with ignorant people.

No, you just enjoy signalling your virtue when it is not required.

Hate to break it to you but the number of people who would honestly believe KickItOut is made an irrelevancy when a single member behaves hypocritically is very small and they make themselves irrelevant in any sophisticated society through their racism.

But you need to make yourself feel important so knock yourself out, mate.

KoW will likely be along soon to support you in your mountain-from-molehill, virtue signalling ways. :S:

st albans 02-01-2018 05:03 PM

Are they saying he was being racially abusive because he was questioning if he was being questioned because he was black? Or was he actually being racist towards the officer? It’s not clear from the article

917L 02-01-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st albans (Post 14026562)
Are they saying he was being racially abusive because he was questioning if he was being questioned because he was black? Or was he actually being racist towards the officer? Itís not clear from the article

It's quite clear, the comments are in the article

He called him a white ****

PauLo 02-01-2018 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE (Post 14026527)
No, you just enjoy signalling your virtue when it is not required.

Hate to break it to you but the number of people who would honestly believe KickItOut is made an irrelevancy when a single member behaves hypocritically is very small and they make themselves irrelevant in any sophisticated society through their racism.

But you need to make yourself feel important so knock yourself out, mate.

KoW will likely be along soon to support you in your mountain-from-molehill, virtue signalling ways. :S:

Virtue signalling? All you need to do is call me a cuck or a snowflake and you'll be right at home with right wing social media nutjobs like Mike Cernovich or Paul Joseph Watson.

st albans 02-01-2018 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 917L (Post 14026574)
It's quite clear, the comments are in the article

He called him a white ****

Wow, ok I missed that somehow

nicknackpalace 02-01-2018 05:22 PM

Interesting that we are so obsessed with racism that the fact that he was over double the drink driving limit and was involved in a collision where his car hit a woman pedestrian (and presumably could have killed her) go almost unremarked.

CP-RJW 02-01-2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicknackpalace (Post 14026594)
Interesting that we are so obsessed with racism that the fact that he was over double the drink driving limit and was involved in a collision where his car hit a woman pedestrian (and presumably could have killed her) go almost unremarked.

This, putting human lives at risk is a tad more serious than accusing an officer of racism and calling him a white ****.

PeterH 02-01-2018 05:46 PM

Would a white person, who was not a famous ex footballer, committing the same offences and abusing a black police officer, receive the same lenient sentance?

Seems a leniant sentance considering the Palace fan that got done for homophobic abuse got a 500 quid and a five year football banning order.

Two different sets of circumstances. But the Palace fan wasnt driving a car two times over the limit which I thought was considered a serious offence in the UK.

I am not sure the judge was right to laud him for his anti-racism work. I know she said it made the situation even sadder, but to me it seemed a cavaet, an excuse, she was using for what she knew was a lenient sentance.

macstar 02-01-2018 06:00 PM

This cant be right. I thought only white people could be racist.

macstar 02-01-2018 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 14026648)
Would a white person, who was not a famous ex footballer, committing the same offences and abusing a black police officer, receive the same lenient sentance?

Seems a leniant sentance considering the Palace fan that got done for homophobic abuse got a 500 quid and a five year football banning order.

Two different sets of circumstances. But the Palace fan wasnt driving a car two times over the limit which I thought was considered a serious offence in the UK.

I am not sure the judge was right to laud him for his anti-racism work. I know she said it made the situation even sadder, but to me it seemed a cavaet, an excuse, she was using for what she knew was a lenient sentance.

Exactly

strolling bones 02-01-2018 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CP-RJW (Post 14026615)
This, putting human lives at risk is a tad more serious than accusing an officer of racism and calling him a white ****.

I think.had this been a white ex footballer calling an officer a black cont then the headlines would have been about the racism rather than the added offence of driving over the limit. Both are shit things to do no matter what colour you are, but as a top bod in kick.it out , it's grossly stupid .