View Single Post
Old 23-12-2011, 09:55 PM
6000 miles from there

Nobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNobby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old Selhurst Park photos

I was just going through my old photo drawer and found these images of Selhurst Park from the late 60's/ early 70's:

Game that was abandoned, maybe against Blackpool at 0-0 scoreline, end of '68 or early '69:

After the 3-2 win against Fulham in '69 which saw us promoted to the old First Division for the first time in history:

Ditto above:

Early 70's:

Early 70's:

Early 70's:

If anyone can fill in any more details (or post the photos directly without having to use a link!), please do.

Last edited by Nobby; 23-12-2011 at 10:05 PM.