View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Of course it's nonsense. To the best of my knowledge, no country in history, which was seriously planning any kind of aggression against another country, pre-empted their own actions by telling the world's media.

The only worry is how the new PDRK leader might manage to climb down from this position. Presumably he'll trump something up which he can feed to the adoring masses as a triumph against Western capitalist imperialism. If not, and he backs himself into a corner, might he be just insane enough to do it? Nah, surely not. Right?