View Single Post
Old 29-01-2014, 09:21 AM

nicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Southern Railway bastards

Useless Southern, with help from Southwest, have delayed me pretty much every day this year. Can the wisdom of the bbs advise:
- is there anyway to get the real performance data of certain trains?
- what is the official connection time at clapham junction? The timetable gives me 5 minutes to change trains, but this connection doesn't show up on nationalrail.co.uk
-how about I buy monthly season tickets via credit card, then at the end of the month, ask the CC company to reclaim the paument for the railways not providing the advertised service?