View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 01:40 AM

TheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandTheJam is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
Defo worth a punt IMO. Has been a real mixed bag with Chelsea but has never been given a run. Has real ability.
Concur - He's true quality. Could have had an impact with Chelsea if given half a chance. Should be quite a dynamic tandem paired with Zaha!!