View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 09:39 PM

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good young player, really hope we have a buy option as I'm not a fan of us putting the work in and taking the risk of developing him without it...but yea, our midfield definitely needs to get younger.

On another note it's funny what's happened over the last few years, if we had a chance to sign a player of this quality 4 years ago I would have been over the moon, not sure I like turning into a premier league ahole

Last edited by Zulu84; 13-07-2017 at 09:43 PM.