View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 03:54 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Kick It Out maintain he isn't a patron

In response to articles published in the media today (2 January) relating to former England international Trevor Sinclair, Kick It Out can confirm Sinclair is not a Patron or Ambassador for the organisation.

In light of Sinclair’s admission of racial abuse, Lord Herman Ouseley, Chair of Kick It Out, has issued the following comment.

Lord Ouseley: “There is too much racism across society currently, with it being even more regrettable and unacceptable when it is perpetrated by individuals who should know better. Trevor Sinclair has accepted personal responsibility for his failings in this regard.

“Trevor has proved to be a popular and successful role model in the past for the next generation of football players and supporters, and will no doubt wish to take the necessary steps to ensure that he never abuses again.

“Kick It Out would offer support and guidance to any individual or organisation which seek reform through training on matters of equality, inclusion and cohesion.”
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni