View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 05:46 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Would a white person, who was not a famous ex footballer, committing the same offences and abusing a black police officer, receive the same lenient sentance?

Seems a leniant sentance considering the Palace fan that got done for homophobic abuse got a 500 quid and a five year football banning order.

Two different sets of circumstances. But the Palace fan wasnt driving a car two times over the limit which I thought was considered a serious offence in the UK.

I am not sure the judge was right to laud him for his anti-racism work. I know she said it made the situation even sadder, but to me it seemed a cavaet, an excuse, she was using for what she knew was a lenient sentance.